Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 (27492 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / Chris Baywood Ibe Endorses Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governorship Race / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by CeeJay9ja(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
And he thinks Jesus said yes to him? undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nonnyflex(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
I don't think any news about this country can ever surprise me...we welcome you our Godsent acting governor

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Philinho(m): 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
JESUS can never say yes to anything under the APC.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by UDUJ(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
salvationproject:
When celebrities talks about entering politics, Kenneth Okonkwo is one who never hides his aspirations as well.

Recently his governorship campaign billboard was spotted in enugu with the inscriptions "When Jesus Says Yes, No Man Can Say No".

This simply means the Nigerian actor is really interested in the race for the Enugu government house under the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/03/30/when-jesus-says-yes-kenneth-okonkwo-for-governor-billboard-spotted-in-enugu/

smh undecided The guys campaign banner is like a church convention poster undecided

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by sparko1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
gerald09:
I don get it, am not a religious person but I tot it was suppose to be "when God says yes?" No respect sef he could even put Jesus Christ sef, dem know say Jesus na ordinary name without the "Christ" in it.

Jesus is Christ and the name is not ordinary, forget those bearing Jesus, the name alone is good enough!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Skepticus: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid bad thing.
Our Enugu is not a movie.
It is not for unserious jokers like Yahaya Bello.

Kenneth Okonkwo should stick to acting.
Enugu is too big for him.

He will be worse than Dave Umahi the asslicker.
This same guy who denounced Nnamdi Kanu when he visited his court trial.

No person with a true 042 spirit will endorse a joker like Kenneth who doesn't know that Enugu is more than a state.
He made his joke even funnier by joining APC.

And still end up voting in more evil ass-lickers.

Nigerians and their obsessive attraction to terrible leaders is fascinating
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Premiumwriter: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
partnerbiz4:
This guy dey learn.

He can only be a governor in 2039 ie next 21yrs.

The current governor will finish 2nd tenure, then hand over to other zones before it gets back to Enugu North where Kenneth is from..

Again he is in APC..

Lmao..
give am small hope na cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Omeokachie: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Under the APC?

Dead on arrival
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Olalan:
Bringing religion into politics in a society filled with gullible people is a masterpiece
I just tire my man...

He thinks this has to do with " MY PRINCE THEORIES and POSTULATIONS "....
He should rather focus on Crowned PRINCE issues than vying for such a revered position.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by cheta02(m): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
I now begin to think that this actors get their head stuck into movies and it possess their intuition.
Enugu as a matter of fact won't entertain APC for a single unit ,let alone wards.
Dr Kenneth really needs to get his head examined .
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Prettyyemi(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lolz,Jesus' name is now being used for campaign??
Oga ooo..
Wonders shall be never cease..
Let's just hope Jesus really says yes to it...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sorry Dr Kenneth Okonkwo, you are in a wrong direction. The last party that can win any governorship seat in the south east is APC
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Philinho:
JESUS can never say yes to anything under the APC.
you have said it all.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Pentools(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God forbid bad thing.
Our Enugu is not a movie.
It is not for unserious jokers like Yahaya Bello.

Kenneth Okonkwo should stick to acting.
Enugu is too big for him.

He will be worse than Dave Umahi the asslicker.
This same guy who denounced Nnamdi Kanu when he visited his court trial.

No person with a true 042 spirit will endorse a joker like Kenneth who doesn't know that Enugu is more than a state.
He made his joke even funnier by joining APC.

One chilled carton of tequila ontop that ur correct head.
Over-sense no go kill you!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Emvico34: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
So Jesus is supporting APC That means he want to use u to distroy the remaining citizens in state grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by bonna4u(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
This guy is not serious. Someone should tell this actor to leave Jesus out of this and give Enugu people a manifesto?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Gerrard59(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
If I was in Enugu, I won't vote for him notwithstanding his ideas. I detest individuals who bring religion into politics.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by samojay20(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
U better stop using jesus name
Happy Easter NL.... Pls anybody with a good heart should pls and pls help a soul with mtn card 09033293296 its an emergency pls... Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Jesus is not an earthly ruler but a heavenly King. Bros Ken na wa ooo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by kernel505: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
They will rather vote for an imbecilic candidate in a dead party than this formidable candidate

By formidable you mean Buhari-the-fake-awardee?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by mejai(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
dis man go use us for Enugu do living in bondage ooooo. Andy okeke... grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
gerald09:
I don get it, am not a religious person but I tot it was suppose to be "when God says yes?" No respect sef he could even put Jesus Christ sef, dem know say Jesus na ordinary name without the "Christ" in it.

trinity grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by HillsBlaze(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
This guy is seriously playing. wasting his money cos so far as Enugu is concerned, APC is dead on arrival.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Methodist4ever(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thou shall not use the name of the Lord in vain.
He should remove Jesus from the poster.
Thanks

Worthy is the lamb!
Halleluyah
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pls what has Jesus gat to do with the election...? Is Jesus the Inec chairman? This man is still living in bondage!

He cant be serious

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Foodforthought: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Very ugly ...like something out of a horror movie

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
salvationproject:
When celebrities talks about entering politics, Kenneth Okonkwo is one who never hides his aspirations as well.

Recently his governorship campaign billboard was spotted in enugu with the inscriptions "When Jesus Says Yes, No Man Can Say No".

This simply means the Nigerian actor is really interested in the race for the Enugu government house under the platform of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

http://www.jagabanxclusive.com.ng/2018/03/30/when-jesus-says-yes-kenneth-okonkwo-for-governor-billboard-spotted-in-enugu/
Oh my God! Jesus has suffered lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by gidgiddy: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Onijagidijagan:
They will rather vote for an imbecilic candidate in a dead party than this formidable candidate

What makes him formidable? Because he is a movie star? APC has no place in Igbo land
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Okoroawusa: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kenneth Okonkwo I wish u all the best
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

And what made him formidable?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Subonbon(m): 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
When jesus says yes....depending on the jesus.. Cos one bros dey answer. Jesus for mancity... See your head like pancake!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo For Enugu Governor Billboard Spotted Ahead Of 2019 by Coldfeets: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ha ha ha...

This looks more like an obituary poster!

Abeg Andy just park well joor becos for we Enugu State eh, it is Gburu Gburu or no one else!

No vacancy!

You can try your luck in 2023!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Magodo Crisis: If Not For Immunity, Sanwo-Olu Should Have Been Arrested – Lawyer / Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.