Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Yardua Died To Save D Nation! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yardua Died To Save D Nation! (1347 Views)

Buhari Risks D Nation- Perry Brimah / Social Critics On Nairaland - Need To Make A Statement On State Of D Nation. / Presidential Advisary Committee On Electricity Are Serving D President And Not D Nation,sec Gen To E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by safeact(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2010
Have u not heard d saying that says that it is better for one man to die for d nation than for d nation to die for one man,thats what Yaradua did. Seeing d cunny things and manipulatiöns being done with his name, as a man of honour and who has d will of his country at hand, he quietly told his wife that he wished to put an end to d mess that has being with his name. His wife could not believe it when she came back to notice that he has removed his life support machine. Hello friends and country men, lend me ur ear, i have to bury Yaradua and not praise him as i know d evil that men do lives with them and so it be with Turia and d rest cabals that have held us back for a decade. Thou said Yaradua was bad, ambiquous and corrupt bt i know only time shall tell. He has died to redeem us and remedy his name. May his death bring us good tidings. Farewell Alhaji Musa Yaradua.
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by edoyad(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2010
Who the hell told you that he disconnected his Life support Machine ?
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by ochukoccna: 11:03am On May 06, 2010
@ poster,
Why haven't you taken your brain medication this morning?
When your parents told you to stop smoking green weed leaves, you refused
Now look @ you, coming online to post this state secret undecided undecided undecided
It seems it time for you to return back to Yaba left from where you came before grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anofia!
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by edoyad(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2010
Who the hell told you that he disconnected his Life support Machine ?
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by chosen04(f): 11:08am On May 06, 2010
@Poster

You have ''LOST IT''. Tell that trash to the marines.
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by Godalone(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2010
@poster,how did you know that he disconnected the life support machine? It seems you are on weed.
Re: Yardua Died To Save D Nation! by globalaid(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2010
people will kill me with laughter on this site, abeg leave the poor guy alone o.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Begins Igbo Day Celebration / Dhqs Draws Battle Line With Militants / Fresh Attack In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.