Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues (659 Views)

Access Bank And Their Issues / Raeheemexchange® Contact Us For All Your Legit Site Payment And Checkouts / How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by skyhighweb(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2018
Have tried two online payment but they are just not worth it eg

Voguepay

takes days for funds to mature b4 reflecting in ur account seriously days

Card payment is terrible, some times works sometimes it doesnt, verve doesnt even work master card na by God grace.

Integration is simple n easy

Paystack
24hrs before your money reflect omo its going to 2 days now so no alert

Integration with them is nothing to write home about after telling them am not good with javascript they still replied with javascript telling me to add a code or follow d instruction that have been looking at since morning smh

Simple pay
only if they pick there calls i cant even tell d beginning or d end with der site abi dem don rest ni

Please which other one make sense with instant pay, cant b waiting for 24hrs to 2days for funds to mature
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by twosquare(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
You can try CashEnvoy.
skyhighweb:
Have tried two online payment but they are just not worth it eg

Voguepay

takes days for funds to mature b4 reflecting in ur account seriously days

Card payment is terrible, some times works sometimes it doesnt, verve doesnt even work master card na by God grace.

Integration is simple n easy

Paystack
24hrs before your money reflect omo its going to 2 days now so no alert

Integration with them is nothing to write home about after telling them am not good with javascript they still replied with javascript telling me to add a code or follow d instruction that have been looking at since morning smh

Simple pay
only if they pick there calls i cant even tell d beginning or d end with der site abi dem don rest ni

Please which other one make sense with instant pay, cant b waiting for 24hrs to 2days for funds to mature
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by skyhighweb(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
twosquare:
You can try CashEnvoy.
how long does it take for the payment to reflect?
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by 0luwatope(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sir, I use paystack and I get paid the following day...

The reason why you have to wait the following day is because they pay their users like a salary, its done once, everyone gets their payments at once.... Through NEFT payments(for huge money transfers)

About their integration, well, It took me some time to get the android SDK working, they don't even have a demo

As per the waiting, your account probably isn't LIVE, or its partially LIVE, check your dashboard and click Income, you will see the amount to be paid and a waiting status (it shows you will eventually be paid) but if nothing is there, no one sent money to you niyen

Send a mail to hello[at]paystack[dot]com and ask them if you can receive payments at all cuz paystack don't delay my payments at all, it get paid around 9am - 10am the next day
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by skyhighweb(m): 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
0luwatope:
Sir, I use paystack and I get paid the following day...

The reason why you have to wait the following day is because they pay their users like a salary, its done once, everyone gets their payments at once.... Through NEFT payments(for huge money transfers)

About their integration, well, It took me some time to get the android SDK working, they don't even have a demo

As per the waiting, your account probably isn't LIVE, or its partially LIVE, check your dashboard and click Income, you will see the amount to be paid and a waiting status (it shows you will eventually be paid) but if nothing is there, no one sent money to you niyen

Send a mail to hello[at]paystack[dot]com and ask them if you can receive payments at all cuz paystack don't delay my payments at all, it get paid around 9am - 10am the next day
its live
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by 0luwatope(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
skyhighweb:
its live
If you received za money today, they pay you 2moro... Chillax Sir
Re: Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues by twosquare(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2018
Almost immediately...transfer to bank account doesn't exceed 24 hours.
skyhighweb:
how long does it take for the payment to reflect?

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations Needed For A Reliable Broadband Internet For A Mall In Portharco / Please Save A Business Builder / Best Guide On Red Star Express Tracking In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.