Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Access Bank And Their Issues - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank And Their Issues (469 Views)

Ghanaโ€™s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / Nigeria Online Payment And Their Issues / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank And Their Issues by pacino26(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2023
I am at risk of loosing a wonderful opportunity because of Access Bank Nigeria. We all know how people suffered during the CBN induced cash crunch early in the year during the buildup of the elections and how everything eased up few weeks ago. I still have my funds trapped between Access Bank(sender) and First Bank(receiver). But that is not the issue here. I walked in to make over the counter withdrawals on Thursday 20/04/23 and the cashier said there is a PND( post no debit) on my account. I followed up with customer service to know what could have been the reason and no tangible reason was given and I was advised to upgrade my account. Kindly note I have used this account to transact higher amounts compared to the recent credit on it. I proceeded to provide all that was demanded of me and told that in 24hrs all will be fine.
Friday 21/04/23 I reached out to the customer service number for follow up because I know how these people in the branches behave. The CS agent informed me that there was no complaint tagged on the account to be resolved and she can't see any reason given for the PND on my account. then another 24hrs was given before I got a text same day from Access Bank that I will get feedback on the 25/04/23. I received a debit alert same day around 9pm for electronic transfer levy. I tried Saturday banking but none of the branches in Enugu within my reach and the main branch were open. In summary I am helpless because the funds were meant for activities related to a lifetime opportunity I have waited for years and I am supposed to conclude the affairs this weekend. What I keep hearing from Access Bank agents are apologies for the inconveniences caused. How best can I hold Access Bank responsible for the liabilities this their unprofessional practice is causing me?. Apologies are not enough and I think it's high time the banks get to know you can't just offer apologies after causing a lot of damage and pain to people. I had to resort to calling friends for loans and trying to repatriate funds meant for other things that were transferred days ago to see if I can meet up. This is so not fair and I know many people have suffered same fate. I look forward to contributions on how best to act by Tuesday.
Re: Access Bank And Their Issues by Kingsoul1(m): 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
pacino26:
I am at risk of loosing a wonderful opportunity because of Access Bank Nigeria. We all know how people suffered during the CBN induced cash crunch early in the year during the buildup of the elections and how everything eased up few weeks ago. I still have my funds trapped between Access Bank(sender) and First Bank(receiver). But that is not the issue here. I walked in to make over the counter withdrawals on Thursday 20/04/23 and the cashier said there is a PND( post no debit) on my account. I followed up with customer service to know what could have been the reason and no tangible reason was given and I was advised to upgrade my account. Kindly note I have used this account to transact higher amounts compared to the recent credit on it. I proceeded to provide all that was demanded of me and told that in 24hrs all will be fine.
Friday 21/04/23 I reached out to the customer service number for follow up because I know how these people in the branches behave. The CS agent informed me that there was no complaint tagged on the account to be resolved and she can't see any reason given for the PND on my account. then another 24hrs was given before I got a text same day from Access Bank that I will get feedback on the 25/04/23. I received a debit alert same day around 9pm for electronic transfer levy. I tried Saturday banking but none of the branches in Enugu within my reach and the main branch were open. In summary I am helpless because the funds were meant for activities related to a lifetime opportunity I have waited for years and I am supposed to conclude the affairs this weekend. What I keep hearing from Access Bank agents are apologies for the inconveniences caused. How best can I hold Access Bank responsible for the liabilities this their unprofessional practice is causing me?. Apologies are not enough and I think it's high time the banks get to know you can't just offer apologies after causing a lot of damage and pain to people. I had to resort to calling friends for loans and trying to repatriate funds meant for other things that were transferred days ago to see if I can meet up. This is so not fair and I know many people have suffered same fate. I look forward to contributions on how best to act by Tuesday.

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Were you able to resolve this ? If so how did you go about it. I am currently in the same dilemma with access bank. Noticed it yesterday and I reported to the bank immediately but no reason has been given to me yet why my account was placed on PND.
Re: Access Bank And Their Issues by pacino26(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2023
Kingsoul1:

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Were you able to resolve this ? If so how did you go about it. I am currently in the same dilemma with access bank. Noticed it yesterday and I reported to the bank immediately but no reason has been given to me yet why my account was placed on PND.

It was resolved after repeated emails, calls and visit to the branch. The annoying things is that CPC oberves a 72hour window before they can wade in and you have a 28day period before you can institute a suit. It's useless. All they do best is apologize without taking any form of responsibility for their actions.

(1) (Reply)

Large Format Digital Print,vehicle & Office Branding Etc / Wanted Urgently: / Salesxplosion, Please Who Is Familiar With This Programme Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.