Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (59968 Views)

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
What conditions ar you talking about

Is the pastor deformed or physically challenged?

Church and sons Nig. Ltd liberating many men since the days of Chris Oyakilome

The wife is even shapeless

Be looking like a bag of beans
Is that why you have to insult his wife to drive a point?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
nely:
Many will argue about who won't marry a pastor but one thing you will look back to is her support,prayers,encouragement when he started with 2 or 3 members..The woman might look older but I think age is just a number which is used by mostly African to put pressure on themselves(Obama retired from president at 55 and Trump started at 75)..congrats man
God bless you.
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
englishmart:
Hahaha. I thought he calls himself a pastor. How come he's kissing a girl he's not yet married to.?
I'm sure this isn't a holy kiss
What is this one saying kiss undecided undecided
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by nukky77(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=taylor89 post=66294137]What conditions ar you talking about

Is the pastor deformed or physically challenged?

Church and sons Nig. Ltd liberating many men since the days of Chris Oyakilome

The wife is even shapeless

Be looking like a bag of beans
[/quote Saying your fellow man's wife was shapeless proves you lack manners, abi u wants to be notice?
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by bladeAnders(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
nawaooooo....abi na mama and pikin
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Antichristus: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
RELIGION IS THE HIGHEST RANKING SCAM IN THE WORLD AND PASTORS ARE WORLD CLASS SCAMMERS. IMAGINE THIS JOBLESS BOY RUNNING A PASTORAL SCAM AND SWINDLING PEOPLE SUFFICIENTLY ENOUGH TO BUILD THIS HOUSE.
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by damselicious1(f): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
hmm

Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
This woman may not possess the aesthetical looks of a "beautiful lady" as paraded in the media, but she is one of the most beautiful damsel in Nigeria, prettier than some females that can't be supportive enough nor endure with dia struggling men.

Her shape may be unhealthy but it doesn't make her less beautiful
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by delvinho: 3:09am On Mar 31, 2018
Angelanest:
A young man is trending online after showing off and celebrating his lovely wife on Facebook. The evangelist and pastor at Throne of Grace Assembly Int'l, David Ekwueme - took to social media to celebrate his wife who is also an evangelist as she turned a year older on Tuesday, March 27th.

He also revealed how his wife agreed to be with them when he had nothing and even treated him like a king despite his ''condition''.

The Lagos based pastor also surprised his wife by taking her to their newly completed home. Congratulations to them.

He wrote the below words via Facebook to honour his queen. Read below;

"THE WOMAN THAT SAID YES, TO ME WHEN I HAVE NO HOUSE OF MY OWN, AND CANNOT FEED MYSELF STILL LEAVING WITH SOMEONE. I HAD NO MONEY IN MY POCKET AND BANK ACCOUNT, BUT SHE LOVED ME AND TREATED ME AS A KING.

TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY MY SURPRISE TO HER WAS TO TAKE HER TO OUR NEW HOME AND SHE WAS ASTONISHED.

FRIENDS WISH HER WELL FOR ME"..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-nigerian-pastor-celebrates-his-wife-who-agreed-to-marry-his-despite-his-condition-photos.html

This guy Na washing face pastor.... Once I see them I know them... Young looking pastors everywhere performing seer works and funny miracles....
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by israelmao(m): 4:55am On Mar 31, 2018
englishmart:
Hahaha. I thought he calls himself a pastor. How come he's kissing a girl he's not yet married to.?

Reading culture is lacking!
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by emotionroll(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2018
englishmart:
Is it dat u find it had to understand wen u read or u cant read properly??...i just dey wonder d lowness of ur Gp
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by emotionroll(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2018
ples Is dat his mother abi elder sis....am kind of Confuss here!!
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Oluwambo147(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2018
CastedAyo:

Sit down kid, you're looking for likes.
wetin concern agbaya
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Brabdy: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Chai! A worlanume!!!! undecided, is this one deform
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by castrol180(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Igbokwenu and their get money quick syndrome led this one to become a pastor and also the amoeba lady to clinch unto him faster
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by Ifebaby16(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
northvietnam:

she accepted u cuz age no longer dey her side

Your head dey there grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by godofuck231: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Angelanest:
See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/young-nigerian-pastor-celebrates-his-wife-who-agreed-to-marry-his-despite-his-condition-photos.html
she saw his future, that's something(most) Nigerian women lack, foresight and men call them names due to this, God bless her heart
Re: Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing by kyutepanda(f): 10:08am On Apr 03, 2018
they both have scammers face......whistle blower no dey em area neh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / 29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.