Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? (59991 Views)

Husband Caught Sleeping With His Wife's Sisters / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / Hubby Caught Me Using Contraceptives!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Idunnowhat2do: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by DickDastardly(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
cheesy better than going outside to cheat him. What do you do? Just do no'un, the som'un is, try to lock the door next time.
More cream to your diildo wink tongue

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Why would he be angry ?!?!?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by delait: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
What position did he met you?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kilode100(f): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by DickDastardly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
kilode100:
He is angry?? I don't understand! You too dull biko!!

The moment he walked in was when you should have put your fingers soaked with pussy cum into his mouth..

If na me eh... I for....
You are a responsible wife. Keep it up cool

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
Husband is mentally unstable

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by kilode100(f): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:

You are a responsible wife. Keep it up cool

Thanks and Bless you Sir!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by jaymejate: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls sorry to say

[size=15pt]Wafeku laleyi grin[/size]

If you can do this kind of a thing because there's no space to do it with ur husband, definitely if another man use sweet words for you outside, you will fall.
That's what will be rolling in your Husband's mind. Just as a woman, you have to accept it is wrong, make him see the reason you did that and promise never to do it again.

Lastly, [size=15pt]Pls find a good way to make the kids to go and play and start the journey wink[/size]

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Idunnowhat2do: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:
Please can you keep it classy and not insult my husband? Thank you for your cooperation.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
You have 8 kids living with you? Are all these nieces/nephews from your side? shocked

Anyway you need to rearrange things quickly too as its affecting intimacy with your husband. . . maybe an option is for you and your husband to sleep in the living room for your privacy until you work out a better solution regarding sleeping arrangements since the kids have the 2 bedrooms. You should be sleeping with your husband and not your nieces.

I don't know why your husband is angry so you need to ask him to find out what's going on in his head and take it from there.
You said he wants to make love, so maybe he is angry that there are all these people in the house that are stopping him from having intimate moments with his wife . . . . I am only speculating and as I said, you need to have a heart to heart and ask him.

. . . . .And please get a lock for your bathroom . . .it could have been any of the kids who barged into the bathroom when either of you were in there or the other way round.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by chifreke(f): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Rent a hotel n do it..simple

32 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Cholls(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
My sister relax jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
DickDastardly:
cheesy better than going outside to cheat him. What do you do? Just do no'un, the som'un is, try to lock the door next time.
More cream to your diildo wink tongue
grin LMAO

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
Asides the fact that ur Husband caught you in a very awkward situation and u are not proud of your action, I will still give u a pat on the back for not going outside smiley... Pele, konji is a respecter of nobody.

Apologize to ur man and tell him it won't happen again. Not like it's a sin to pleasure yourself undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by feran15(m): 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Idunnowhat2do:
Hello fam,

I got married and I only lived with my husband for a month before I got a job in another state, since we needed the money, I had to move. We've not seen for about 3 months. I just got back and I was welcomed by my nieces from both sides. We are currently hosting 8 of them, they are fun to be with. I love other people's children, I'm terrified of having my own.

We live in a 2 bedroom apartment, I sleep with the girls while my husband with the boys. Since I got back, we've been able to do it just once with the kids sleeping in the room. It was not enjoyable or comfortable. He gets back from work late and I am exhausted when he gets back because of the kids. It's 2 weeks now and I want to get down with my husband. He wants it too. My husband walks around shirtless and it turns me on every time I see him or hear his voice. We are a very sexually active couple whenever we are around each other.

The problem is that I could not take it anymore so I went to the bathroom, he opened the door and he caught me pleasuring myself today. I couldn't lock the door because the lock was bad. He's crazy and very angry.

What do I do?

you should have just done it right there in the bathroom

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by peedeeasobie(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
Sugarhugs:

she asked you to advice her and not to insult her husband...

30 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by PresVA: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
8 relations living with you? You generous no be small cheesy

How does your husband cope when you're away?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by yvelchstores(f): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
Kids are great, but set a boundary when it comes to the ur matrimonial bedroom. Get another mattress and drop on d floor of the other room, the girls sleep on one, the boys sleep on the other. If there are more matured boys amongst them, then the boys should move to the living room. Lock ur room door, have a peaceful night rest with your husband in your room. With relatives, even with your ones own children,the bedroom of the couple shld always be restricted.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by yvelchstores(f): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
peedeeasobie:

she asked you to advice her and not to insult her husband...
The way some ppl talk here on nl, they can't even dare talk like that in their real world. It's a pity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by cococandy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Maybe he's thinking 'what if it was someone else that saw you?'.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
This story is really ridiculous. You people don't seem to know if you are coming or going. Your siblings just came to dump their kids on your hubby even when you were not around. Strange indeed. Also why did you decide to sleep with the kids in the same room? . It's weird, why didn't you put them altogether in 1 room. Even if you sleep with them in the room why can't you come out to the living room with your hubby whilst they are asleep.
Your story doesn't ring true.

25 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Richy4(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please just apologize for the sake of peace....

Even though I do not know why he was angry and why you should apologize.... Anyway, just say you were selfish and you are sorry. that you were thinking about him all through and his shirtless body, his voice and you could not take it anymore...because the kids were around etc..

That will swell his EGO up and he will take you for a very good ride tonight.............

I thank God you came out of it without scratches, The last time I heard something like that on NL, they said the uni student was hospitalised with cucumber stuck somewhere cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by tomdon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
tekl
delait:
What position did he met you?

see queshon

1 Like

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by psychologist(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
What happens when you visits romance/sexuality thread often

Perhaps what's ya real moniker
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by ricsman(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
ok
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by sweatlana: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ask him to join in
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by SincereBigot: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
we dont know yet.. maybe you should just...
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by Pangea: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
Invite him naa
Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by niggi4life(m): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
He's not serious, that should have turned him on and he would have simply join you in the action.
You guys are husband and wife not BF and GF and you should explore your body and sexuality to the fullest.
Remember, you are spending the rest of your life with him, so he should be ready to give it to u steadily.
Do not talk to him about it, let him bring the conversation and then u tell him that there is totally nothing wrong in what u are doing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by lasisi69(f): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
End time woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? by gunners160(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
Abegi jor,ur husband nid to be flogged. SUMTHNG WEY HIM 4 JUST PULL SHIRT BANG U HARD 4 INSIDE D BATHROOM HIM DEY FORM HOLLY HOLLY.D man no knw say na bathroom sex dey sweat pass?d body dey wait and the thng go just dey enter sharp sharp

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / How expensive is the bride price for ladies from Delta state / Pretty Nigerian Lady Shares Photos Of How Pregnancy Transformed Her Face (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.