Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,245 members, 7,860,561 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria (1026 Views)

Anthony Joshua Speaks On People Asking Him To Sack His Trainer / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Matthew Wolff: Meet The Designer Of Super Eagles New Jerseys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria by lookgooddotcom: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
His name is DEEKAY he is the greatest trainer in Nigeria.

Re: Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria by ShadowFighter: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Says who?
Re: Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
What makes him the best?

View my signature if you would like to read a story about love and betrayal
Re: Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria by henrygale(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Anu npama!
Okotikpo!
Iti boribo
Re: Meet The Best Fitness Trainer In Nigeria by WomenTrainer: 2:22am On Apr 05, 2018
You're trying to attract clients and cause competition for the "best fitness-trainer" tag abi? Nice advert strategy. Lol.

Ladies, contact me if you need a fitness-trainer. Call/whatsapp 09095000603 or visit www.WomenTrainer.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not In Support To Sell Mohamed Salah - Jose Mourinho / Wizkid To Perform At World Cup / Mourinho Blasts: Mikel Is Not A Number 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.