Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO (900 Views)

This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi / Messi Is Not Ronaldo And He Would Struggle In PL, Says Ex-barca Star Petit / Sergio Ramos Told Real Madrid Not To Sign Chelsea Star. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
La Liga: Boss Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not Ronaldo

Zinedine Zidane insists Isco is important to Real Madrid, but understands the midfielder’s frustrations.

Isco has started only 18 of 29 league games this season and raised doubts about his future at Real after playing for Spain.

Isco produced a stirring display for Spain on Tuesday against Argentina, leading their 6-1 demolition with a hat-trick.

After the match, Isco was asked about the disparity between his performance on the day and his form at Madrid, to which he replied by saying he has the “confidence” of Julen Lopetegui, but with Zidane “maybe I have not won it”.

“Everyone can interpret his words however they like but I’m not bothered by them,” Zinedine Zidane said.

“Perhaps he’s not happy as he doesn’t play as often for us as for Spain and he wants to play more but he’s very important to us.”

“But my job is to pick 11 players. He is an important one and will be an important one, always. As I said, it comes down to interpretation, but I’m not upset at all with Isco.
“I’m happy with his performances, it was a very impressive performance [against Argentina] and Spain impressed too. Isco is a Real Madrid player and he’ll remain here. That’s it.

“It’s not his fault. Isco, whenever he plays, he works hard, gives 100 per cent – he kills himself.
“Sometimes things come off, sometimes they don’t. I don’t think there’s an issue with Isco. The thing is I have 25 players and only 11 can play. I’m happy with Isco, there is no problem.”

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/la-liga-boss-zinedine-zidane-reveals-the-most-important-player-in-real-madrid-not-ronaldo/

#nairatrend
Read more interesting articles on nairatrend.com.ng

Re: Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO by MXDMG(m): 3:57am On Mar 31, 2018
So where did he say he's better than Ronaldo dumb Bleep? undecided misleading condescending jerk
Re: Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2018
grin
MXDMG:
So where did he say he's better than Ronaldo dumb Bleep? undecided misleading condescending jerk
Re: Zinedine Zidane Reveals The Most Important Player In Real Madrid Not RONALDO by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

6 Odds Today Mid Weekspecial / Daily Sure Football Predictions / James Milner The Champions League Assist King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.