Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi (1977 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years / De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy / Kylian Mbappe Named Most Valuable Footballer In The World At £190m (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by emperor1991(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi
opera.comMar 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Faiq Bolkiah is a talented footballer. Born in Los Angeles, California, USA. He currently plays as a midfielder for Leicester reserve. His full name is Faiq Jefri Bolkiah and he was born 9th May 1998. He is said to be 27 times more richer than Cristiano Ronaldo, 33 times more richer than Lionel Messi and 50 times more richer than Neymar Jnr.

He is the captain of his national team, Brunei. Brunei is a small country located in Asia. Faiq has played for Chelsea, Newbury, Southampton and Arsenal youth team. Although he hasn't played yet in the Premier League, in 2016 he signed his first senior League contract with Leicester City. Faiq did not get his money from playing football. His money comes from his family's background. He is the nephew of the Sultan of Brunei. And the son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, who is known for his extravagant lifestyle and has spent over 15 billion dollars. Faiq does not want to follow in his father's footsteps. Faiq Bolkiah has an estimated net worth of $20 billion. With that amount of money, he can afford to buy a club and play there. But instead of doing that, he's determined to succeed with his own hard work.

"I've always loved being on the pitch with the ball at my feet, my parents have always helped me to actualise my dream of becoming a footballer. Being part of one of the greatest clubs in the world has opened my eyes. You have to train hard to have even the slightest chance at becoming a world class player"

Faiq Bolkiah
Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by AmadorSays: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2020
It should be Flamini, he's worth over 20 billion Euros
emperor1991:
This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi
opera.comMar 7, 2020 2:19 AM

Faiq Bolkiah is a talented footballer. Born in Los Angeles, California, USA. He currently plays as a midfielder for Leicester reserve. His full name is Faiq Jefri Bolkiah and he was born 9th May 1998. He is said to be 27 times more richer than Cristiano Ronaldo, 33 times more richer than Lionel Messi and 50 times more richer than Neymar Jnr.

He is the captain of his national team, Brunei. Brunei is a small country located in Asia. Faiq has played for Chelsea, Newbury, Southampton and Arsenal youth team. Although he hasn't played yet in the Premier League, in 2016 he signed his first senior League contract with Leicester City. Faiq did not get his money from playing football. His money comes from his family's background. He is the nephew of the Sultan of Brunei. And the son of Prince Jefri Bolkiah, who is known for his extravagant lifestyle and has spent over 15 billion dollars. Faiq does not want to follow in his father's footsteps. Faiq Bolkiah has an estimated net worth of $20 billion. With that amount of money, he can afford to buy a club and play there. But instead of doing that, he's determined to succeed with his own hard work.

"I've always loved being on the pitch with the ball at my feet, my parents have always helped me to actualise my dream of becoming a footballer. Being part of one of the greatest clubs in the world has opened my eyes. You have to train hard to have even the slightest chance at becoming a world class player"

Faiq Bolkiah

1 Like

Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by Qaw361: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2020
[center][/center]
Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by bluecircle470: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Okay but i know of Flamini
Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by ednut1(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2020
AmadorSays:
It should be Flamini, he's worth over 20 billion Euros
lies

Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by Iceyjay(m): 11:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Connections
Re: This Is The Richest Footballer In The World, It Is Not Ronaldo Or Messi by AmadorSays: 8:53am On Mar 09, 2020
ednut1:
lies

(1) (Reply)

Messi Is Born With Talent While Ronaldo Is A Product Of Training And Hardwork. I / Football Secrets Revealed....learn How To Turn 10k To 50k Weekly / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.