Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What's Your Experience Like Buying A Used Laptop? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Experience Like Buying A Used Laptop? (710 Views)

Uber/bolt Drivers: How Is Your Experience Like / Why Don’t Nigerians Like Buying On Websites?? I Don’t Get It / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience Like Buying A Used Laptop? by Premiumwriter: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
I want to venture into freelance writing on Fiverr, so I wanted to buy a used laptop from sellers here on nairaland but everyone at home is now pressuring me against going for a used laptop. They said that it'll break down within a few months - don't know if that's true. Can somebody help with this; maybe share your experience with me on how your used laptop is performing and from whom did you get it from- if you can still remember.

Ps I don't have the money for a new one right now but I'm deeply in need of a source of income - hence the need for a laptop.
Re: What's Your Experience Like Buying A Used Laptop? by Peterc88: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2018
It depends on the source, the best bet is go to a shop and get one, maybe computer village or anywhere they sell used laptops, at least there, u can return it go back once issues pop up, and tell them to write at least 6 months warranty on the receipt unless u go use soldiers come there shop, with that, they Wud want to give u a good laptop, 40k Shld do,. Add another 30k,u can get a middle end brand new one, lenovos and Co., Hope I have helped a bit

(1) (Reply)

The Current Best Data Plan With Good Network In Nigeria / N100,000 Capital / Product To Distribute In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.