Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Protect Yourself From Fraudsters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Protect Yourself From Fraudsters (399 Views)

Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / How Can She Recover Her Stolen Fund From Fraudsters? / Protect Your Bank Account From Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself From Fraudsters by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Earlier today I saw the post about the girl who was defrauded through her lost mobile device.

I thought about it and I came up with this simple security measures we've all ignored.

A locked simcard is useless to a fraudster.

Locking your phones is not enough since they can put ur Sim into another phone and carry out transactions using ussd codes.

Read the attached pictures carefully and protect yourself.

It's not enough but better than nothing.

Lalasticlala
lalasticlala
#mynd44
#OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

18 Year Old Nigerian, Israel Ogunsola, Stabbed To Death In The UK / See What A Delta State Couple Did To A Teenager Living With Them / WOW: Two Undergraduates Shot Dead In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.