Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed (24359 Views)

Alleged Looters List: Secondus Sues Lai Mohammed, Demands N1.5bn Damages / Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Ikpongiton: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2018
So101:

My friend you must be delusional, Niger delta oil will soon mean nothing so you better think again. anyways what can i say PDP equals free money and that’s what you might just be about so no room for you reason without bias, But if you say Prince Uche Secondus never got 200 million then you’re living a lie cos he probably got much more...
if the oil that is sustaining your parasitic region,is the same oil you're praying for,to be valueless ,what will then sustain your raqtag and beggarly brothers and what will u do with the one you're wildcating in lake chad area.

1 Like

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Ikpongiton: 1:37am On Mar 31, 2018
So101:

My friend you must be delusional, Niger delta oil will soon mean nothing so you better think again. anyways what can i say PDP equals free money and that’s what you might just be about so no room for you reason without bias, But if you say Prince Uche Secondus never got 200 million then you’re living a lie cos he probably got much more...
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Yyeske(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Secondus is threatening so that other Nigerians would beg him not to go ahead or what? Go sue him already if you know your hands are clean instead of this subtle way of saying why should Oga Lai Mohammed expose you, something in the public domain since.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by 3Ceagle(m): 3:24am On Mar 31, 2018
Both parties are evil and same, who are the so called APC member? are they not majorly the cross carpeters? Let them get washing their dirty linens in the public. It is good for the masses to know. He who come to equity must come with a clean hand. If APC cannot not be wholistic in all the corruption cases and not only the NSA ATM, which certainly should include the like of Amaechi, then they better keep the list to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Jazzlite: 4:11am On Mar 31, 2018
doctokwus:

To join directionless political prostitute like you in same party?
I am not mad yet.
Kai... He represents nothing. Tonyebarcanista is what you described here and more...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by seunmsg(m): 5:09am On Mar 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lai Muhammed has bitten more than he can chew

Tell Secondus to go to court and stop blabbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by seunowa(f): 5:22am On Mar 31, 2018
doctokwus:
But lai is a fool o!
How can you tag people with still undecided cases in court as looters!
Lai has lost his common sense due to his lying spirit.

Dat is y we are calling on pdp to sue d Fg 4 defamation of character instead of rolling out their own list
So dat they can prove Apc wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by icrawl: 5:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Who is fooling who.

Why is my name not mentioned. Ogboju no fit do am. You don chop moni. Beg Nigerians and stop going to court
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Emmyjah50: 5:26am On Mar 31, 2018
fahren:
I wonder how we arrived at lie Mohammed as a minister.

An old man whose job is to keep telling lies in defense of his paymasters.

I am very sure his children will be so ashamed of him.

Voter registration is ongoing, if you want Buhari back to Daura, the only way to do it is through your PVCs.

Cases are still in court and you ran to write names.
What a stupid move.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by emi14: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Lai Muhammed has bitten more than he can chew
Lai no get work Lai no get agenda
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Lotechi(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2018
How can you name someone the court has not declared a "looter" as a looter?? If this is not hate speech, then what is it?? APC is confused.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by kluv2(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2018
But i thought PDP has also released their looters names.Why is Secondus bothered

1 Like

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by AnanseK(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2018
PDP and Igbos venting frustrations. Buhari till 2013.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by arsenal33: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2018
Evablizin:
Waiting for list of looters in APC,including those behind the 36m and 70m swallowed by snake and monkey.

if it wasn't for the war against corruption you wouldn't know about snakes in JAMB. they have been swallowing money for 40 years

think.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Talknochip(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Pdp dis pdp dat...Shame on APC.... Dis is kindergarten politics!..they shld allow d courts to take care of such issues and face governance......It is no longer news dat pdp messed up badly...and Nigerians ar not blind.... Wat Nigeria and Nigerians need presently is 'compassionate leadership'...the one dat will address dia pressing needs....
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by So101: 6:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Ikpongiton:
if the oil that is sustaining your parasitic region,is the same oil you're praying for,to be valueless ,what will then sustain your raqtag and beggarly brothers and what will u do with the one you're wildcating in lake chad area.
lol to answer your question, I am a Bonny man from Rivers State! Now does that make you feel stupid? You just come online to preach tribalism and hate. You should be very much ashamed of yourself. You are no different from the Fulani Herdsmen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by kingkhan(m): 6:50am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:
Why waste your time on Lienus Muhammed

The Aboki's have decided to insult Niger-Delta fingers feeding them

Very soon this food chain will be cut

Let's see how they feed on kulikuli and onions
you are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Shikini: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2018
fahren:
I wonder how we arrived at lie Mohammed as a minister.

An old man whose job is to keep telling lies in defense of his paymasters.

I am very sure his children will be so ashamed of him.

Voter registration is ongoing, if you want Buhari back to Daura, the only way to do it is through your PVCs.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by doctokwus: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Jazzlite:

Kai... He represents nothing. Tonyebarcanista is what you described here and more...
It's only nitwits that take that one as anything but a insignificant dimwit.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by kitaatita: 7:34am On Mar 31, 2018
It is unfortunate that people are taking sides either way without the hindsite of details available to both parties. Let Secondus sue, if he thinks that he is innocent. It will afford us the opportunity to get details in court.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by abujamal: 7:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Amount looted and date were given but list released by pdp, no Amount, not date
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by doctokwus: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2018
seunowa:

Dat is y we are calling on pdp to sue d Fg 4 defamation of character instead of rolling out their own list
So dat they can prove Apc wrong
It's an open and shut case that can even fetch the people Lai mentioned millions equivalent to what they are being accused of.
I don't expect Secondus to ask for nothing less than N1billion for character assassination of the chairman of a once ruling and probably still biggest party in Africa.
He may end up with at least N300million.
I don't know what Lai smoked,but it was pure madness of him to tag people with cases still in court as looters.Even a child knows the implications.

1 Like

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by Awaja(m): 7:40am On Mar 31, 2018
Very soon the humans behind the snakes � nd � will be unveiled.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by jsb(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Was the #200m bribe money or contract money or dash money..If bribe then its corruption, if otherwise it is not corruption.. APC should give us list of PDP Governors,Ministers,Head of Govt.parastatals,National Assembly members that looted money and not ordinary party members that were not entrusted with any money to embezzle..These party men were just errand men and do not have access to govt.money.
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2018
Josnac:
Haba, Oga sue him already.. even though I don't trust the PDP.. but this APC hypocrisy is worse than a nerve agent.

The way lai Mohammed goes around looking for lies to dish out is best explained below..

1 Like

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Monaco2:
Mehn C as our supposed leaders dey act film n playing ludo with our country.... Dey av turned this country to "he said,she said "no respect no shame. These men are just misbehaving all the time, n it's getting worse cause 2019 is coming so all they are doing is just to throw stones at each other n fooling the public wen in fact the said looters that looted the country in 16 years are currently in apc
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by jsb(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2018
The list APC named were not Government officials but ordinary party members that were not entrusted with our money..let them name government officials but unfortunately the said PDP government officials that looted are all in APC now hence they are dishing out list of private hustlers in PDP..tomorrow now they will list Alibaba and P-Square and those Nollywood harlots that were dashed money for shows as corrupt PDP..
Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by judgedredd22(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2018
taylor89:

Re: Looters' List: Secondus Threatens To Sue Lai Mohammed by smalls001: 10:30am On Mar 31, 2018
What a joker......Was it Lai's list or FG?? Sue the govt not Lai.........Except ur not clean.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu: My Encounter With The Biggest Change Lagos Has Ever Seen. / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising / Breaking***emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.