Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names (32833 Views)

FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Buhari To Include Babachir, Ayo, Others On Looters Lists – Buhari Associate, Ali / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Asonaija: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fani-Kayode: Looters list incomplete without names of Buhari, Osinbajo

Femi Fani-Kayode, former minister of aviation, says the list of looters is incomplete without the names of President Muhamadu Buhari and Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo.

Following the heated exchange of words between the All Progressives Congress (APC) and members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the federal government released two lists containing the names of alleged looters.

In the second list released on Sunday, Fani-Kayode was alleged to have collected N866 million illegally.

Describing the list as “nonsensical and utterly shameful”, Fani-Kayode said the list cannot be complete without the names of Buhari and Osinbajo.

“The fact of the matter is that no looters list is complete without the names of Muhammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo, Rotimi Ameachi, Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, Adamu Abdullahi, Dambazau, Kayode Fayemi, Babachir Lawal, Maina, Maikanto Baru, Burutai, all APC Governors and other key members of the Buhari administration and the APC,” he said.

“It is common knowledge that the Buhari campaign in 2015 was funded by moneys that can be traced directly to the state governments of Rivers state, Lagos state, Kano state, Ogun state and a number of other key APC states yet not one of those involved or that governed any of those states at the time have been questioned, arrested or prosecuted by the EFCC or the federal government.

“I blame Vice-President Osinbajo who, as a professor of Law and a learned SAN, should know better and who I am reliably informed is the co-ordinator of all these politically-motivated, baseless and malicious corruption cases which are being conducted against opposition members by the EFCC.

“He is the one that has been saddled with the shameless responsibility of manipulating the prosecutors, emboldening false witnesses, attempting to pressure the judges and attempting to send innocent men and women who are members of the opposition to jail.

“One day, whether he believes it or not, there will be a reckoning for his wickedness just as there will be one for Buhari and his entire government. God will see to that and He will judge and punish them.”

He rejected his inclusion in the controversial list, denying collecting “one kobo” from any government official during the period ex-President Goodluck Jonathan was in power.

“The federal government’s claim that I looted 800,000,000 naira from government coffers is false,” Fani-Kayode said.

“I reject the false label of looter and I hereby return it to sender. I did not receive and neither was I ever given one kobo by any government official, government agency or government parastatal during President Goodluck Jonathan’s tenure.

“The money that I received was given to me by the Director of Finance of the Jonathan Campaign Organisation, Mrs. Esther Nenadi Usman, before the election in 2015 and it was specifically for the conduct of the presidential election. These were private funds and not public funds and neither can anyone expect us to have run an election in 2015 without any money. You do not run election campaigns with sand but with money.”

Fani-Kayode asked how the federal government would declare anyone guilty while cases were in court.

He claimed the list was an attempt by the APC to “silence and discredit” the opposition.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/fani-kayode-looters-list-incomplete-without-names-of-buhari-osinbajo/amp

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
OLE. THIEF. ARMED ROBBER.

In a sane society this mf and all the other looters will be rotten in jail by now.
See him still running his mouth!

There was a country!!!

50 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
APC dirty strategies will lead them out of the state house. So nobody in APC is corrupt.
But l know something for sure

Looters list is incomplete without Bukola Saraki and Ameachi

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by kapelvej: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just wonder what is really wrong with Osibanjo, for claiming that the looting of the past 5 years ago is what threw Nigerians into untold hardship speaks volume about his integrity. I mean Nigeria has been bad since 1800

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dont allow petty sentiment, religious fanaticism or tribal bigotry affect your sense of judgement.

33 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by buhariguy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
This idiotic pig of Biafra is really an idiot,
This is not a conviction list, but that of looters.

Modify: what is the problem of idiotic pigs of Biafra and their party PDP.
They are the real illiterate.
Looters are not difficult to identify.
Confirm looters does not need court confirmation.

It is only the source of where the fund came from.

In a simple analogy.

If money were kept in your custody and some people came with fake document to assume the real ownership of the money.

By the time the very real owner ask you for his money, will you wait for court to tell you who you gave the money?

May Almighty God heal the madness of idiotic pigs of Biafra and PDP that are looking for court to tell us what they loot.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by GavelSlam: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
This crackhead received 600 million Naira for no plausible reason.

This numbskull doesn't realise you don't pay money to individuals but organisations. Saying otherwise means you and your principal were turning state funds into personal wealth.

Paying money to you in your name means you are the beneficiary of the loot.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Jazzlite: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66367775:

In a sane society this mf and all the other looters will be rotten in jail by now.

There was a country!!!
He's not your father

19 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Jazzlite: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
This crack head received 600 million Naira for no plausible reason.

This numbskull doesn't realise you don't pay money to individuals but organisations. Saying otherwise means you and your principal were turning state funds into personal wealth.

Paying money to you in your name means you are the beneficiary of the loot.
Yawns.... Say something sensible...if you're capable.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by dignity33: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Accusing people of being corrupt on campaign funds provided for them are useless no campaign of election anywhere in the world was run without money, how can you accused people of the same thing you are guilty off.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by mobaking: 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nenadi Usman was sharing money made from her inheritance?.FFK is lucky we are not in China or North Korea.Some people can never change.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by adadike(f): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
They should all go and sit down. They are all looters. From president Muhammad Buhari to the latest councillor in town, they all are looters!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Omeokachie: 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
I shudder at what becomes the fate of APC members should they lose the forthcoming elections.

That is why they are desperately throwing mud at perceived opponents and playing dirty because they know how viciously the people they are persecuting now will treat them.

APC will do everything under the sun to rig the forthcoming elections.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by WATCHOVER(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
I shudder at what becomes the fate of APC members should they lose the forthcoming elections.

That is why they are desperately throwing mud at perceived opponents and playing dirty because they know how viciously the people they are persecuting now will treat them.

APC will do everything under the sun to rig the forthcoming elections.
Nice comment but for APC to rig 2019 is dead on arrival. Na their last ruling be dis, 2019 na 4 another government . Mark my words, wen the time comes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Okoroawusa: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
First it was Igali talking about collecting loan to buy Jonathan\Sambo campaign cars,44 of them.

Now FFK is saying that he is also not corrupt but that 600million naira was paid into his account by a private organization thru Esther Nenadi Usman(Director of Finance of the campaign organization)

PDP,IPOB over to you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by NwaAmaikpe: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

Babachir Lawal,
Yusuf Buhari,
Aisha Buhari,
Abba Kyari,
Yahaya Bello,
Adams Oshiomhole,
Bola Tinubu,
Rochas Okorocha.

Well...the list is too long and I have to go now.
Time to service an engine.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by BruncleZuma: 9:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Waiting for the likes of Amaechi...and other repented angels...

[img]https:///media/10-22-2015/YyL4XT.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by naijjaman(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by AntiWailer: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by abike12(f): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
of what benefit is this looter's list to the common man? they should not disturb themselves, neither APC nor PDP will win next year

3 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Kelklein(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
my worry is that APC is threading the same path as PDP four years ago...

That confidence that you have done expectionally well and deserves to be re-elected. Whereas you have done absolutely nothing.

Those presidential handlers are only protecting their jobs by sometimes making sure that Buhari doesn't 'know' anything.

9 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by seunlayi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66367775:

There was a country!!!

... And Apc with all their lies in govt and deceit during the campaign till now should have become part of history. They will soon tell another lies to Nigeria before the next snake thread gets to FP. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Onyi ochi

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by LOSKYXANDER: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by kingsaif(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
if that money remain make dem send ham for me, and include my name on the list, shey na there e go end, what a country filled with proud looters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Printerscanner: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thank you FFK for admitting that you and your generation are useless thieves. I can see that your only grievance is that other thieves are not listed. Well since you know your fellow devilish thieves, kindly release your own list of co-looters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by labisibrass(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
There was a country!

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by SarkinYarki: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66367775:

There was a country!!!

In the sanest country Buhari would never have been able to join the Army without his WASC certificate

In a Saner Country Buhari would still be in jail rotting for attempting to overthrow a democratically elected govt for no congent reason .

In a sane country Buhari would have been disqualified by INEC for not meeting the minimum educational requirement needed to contest for president

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's a pity this is where we found ourselves as a country. Nigeria continue to be a laughing stock among the comity of nation. Yet, our so-called leaders refused to take cognizance of it and channel their efforts to the betterment of our dear country, thereby impacting the lives of well meaning Nigerians positively.
What a shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba Detained By DSS / Why I Exited Nigerian Politics - Kingsley Moghalu / President Elect Bola Tinubu Meets With President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.