Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" (23883 Views)

Another Catholic Priest Starts 'no Pvc No Entry'. / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / A TRIP TO Hell-testimony Of Pastor Philip Mantofa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by BushWickBill: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Another attention seeking charlatan out to make noise.
So when Christ gave the injunction to "do this in memory of me", did he give any stipulation as to who could participate?
So you must get something from the world system to participate in something spiritual?
All these olodo demagogues who just impose their idea of the gospel just because they have the office and a pulpit with a microphone
As if I can't administer communion to myself.

This guy is just a self called foöl who has no idea of what he professes.
As important as the procurement of a PVC is, the only restrictions to communion are sinful nature: one must purge himself through Christ to be eligible. This buffoon here is in effect equating pvc collection to righteousness.

When people mock Christians this idïot is one reason why.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by chukslawrence(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2018
IMASTEX:
Seconded
Okay, thanks.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by amalder: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2018
XXLDICK:
This is bad.

voting is not compulsory

religion should interfere with politics and vice versa. one thing I love about America is that religious institutions aren't allowed to interfere with politics
you can be arrested in Egypt for not voting
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2018
derecho:
Be careful so that your good would not be evil spoken of.Besides, how many people take communion? Is it not those born again in the church?Meaning this measure/strong push wont get all those eligible in his church to go get their PVC.Secondly will all his members vote for one person,/party?
I know as Christians we have to exercise our franchise but it's unnecessary to say what he said.If care is not taken,the next thing will be NO PVC NO ENTRANCE INTO THE CHURCH. Christians should understand PVC isn't the major tool we have.Letz wake up

Romans 14:16 NIV

Therefore do not let what you know is good be spoken of as evil.

So, what's the major tool? Prayer?

Can you point to just one thing your prayers over Nigeria has achieved?

Hope you still know what happens to faith without ACTION?
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

They politics with religion that is why Nigeria is still backward. The earlier we remove religion from politics the better for us. If we continue to rub religion with politics, we will continue to remain backward

Stay there and be forming "what is right." The people you are dealing with DO NOT have any rule or dignity and here you are fooling yourself and following rules. By the time they collect your father's house from you and you can't do shiiiiit about it, you will realise that your so-called sophistication is nothing other than stupidity.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by Cutezt(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
BushWickBill:
Another attention seeking charlatan out to make noise.
So when Christ gave the injunction to "do this in memory of me", did he give any stipulation as to who could participate?
So you must get something from the world system to participate in something spiritual?
All these olodo demagogues who just impose their idea of the gospel just because they have the office and a pulpit with a microphone
As if I can't administer communion to myself.

This guy is just a self called foöl who has no idea of what he professes.
As important as the procurement of a PVC is, the only restrictions to communion are sinful nature: one must purge himself through Christ to be eligible. This buffoon here is in effect equating pvc collection to righteousness.

When people mock Christians this idïot is one reason why.

All you wrote above is utter rubbish, you are the bigger fool for thinking we should fold our hands and watch our country go down all in the name of being holy Christians, I will rather not blame you, I blame mtn for gifting you free 10 mb with a borrowed phone, fool!!!
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by Pataricatering(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2018
I sense this thing is becoming divided along religious lines ! The funny thing is Buharis challenger will still be a Muslim - then what will the people running to collect PVC Because their pastor said so do ?
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by Pataricatering(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Stay there and be forming "what is right." The people you are dealing with DO NOT have any rule or dignity and here you are fooling yourself and following rules. By the time they collect your father's house from you and you can't do shiiiiit about it, you will realise that your so-called sophistication is nothing other than stupidity.
in 19 years of democracy Christians were president for 15 years ! It was a Muslim ( IBB) that spearheaded the coalition of generals that put our obasanjo up as a candidate - so why are Christians pushing this disgusting narrative ?
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by olowo1995(m): 10:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Clerverly:
Good, Let's campaign along ethnic/Religious Lines in 2019...

Let Muslims Vote Buhari, Why Christains Vote AtiefU Abubakar.. grin grin grin

IPOB pastors no go kill people..

Bro Atiku is not the best solution it will only worsen the situation
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by BushWickBill: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2018
Cutezt:

All you wrote above is utter rubbish, you are the bigger fool for thinking we should fold our hands and watch our country go down all in the name of being holy Christians, I will rather not blame you, I blame mtn for gifting you free 10 mb with a borrowed phone, fool!!!
Thanks for the insult.
I won't stoop to join issues with a mental midget like you because you apparently will be too daft to see it.

If you were thinking, you would see my point.

But stupîd people like you and your bishop flood everywhere and are just filling up everywhere with your ignorance

The so called pastor can encourage people to get their pvc without restrictions to communion. It's that simple. The pastor has no right to deny anyone communion on an account of lack of PVC

But inbred idïots like you won't see that.
Braindead mörons like you who judge people on the strength of "borrowed phone" can't even muster the capacity to think issues through.

With this level of disproportionate thinking from you, you will probably use your PVC to do more harm than good.

Abeg, shift from my front you miserable son of a sod.
I don't like being yoked unequally with beasts of burden like you. Thank God folks like you and your pastor do not have the right to decide who should live.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Pataricatering:
in 19 years of democracy Christians were president for 15 years ! It was a Muslim ( IBB) that spearheaded the coalition of generals that put our obasanjo up as a candidate - so why are Christians pushing this disgusting narrative ?

Where in my post did I mention Christian or Muslim? I hope they haven't replaced your brain with sawdust?

And where did you get 15 years in your empty analysis?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by BushWickBill: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2018
Pataricatering:
Leave them.
They shout to high heaven about things they have no ideas of.
They reduce everything to religion yet it isn't that simple.

At times I even wonder what a pvc can do when a large amount of morons possess them. Is it any wonder why things are the way they are?

Christians have done their own share of damage to this country yet to people like the simpleton you are quoting that isn't the issue.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by OpoIfe17: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by derecho(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
My brother, there are many things.Prayer is one of them.Too bad If you don't believe in prayers.I have seen prayers at work in Nigeria so leave matter.I wish I could say somethings here but I Dont want people to misconstrue it.Suffice it to say,PVC is not solution now.You are free to get it but your safety before the elections is more important than the PVC.
If this was a Christian forum I would have shared more.Just saying, not getting it should not deny a believer from taking communion.
achiever12:

So, what's the major tool? Prayer?

Can you point to just one thing your prayers over Nigeria has achieved?

Hope you still know what happens to faith without ACTION?
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by phantom24: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
XXLDICK:
This is bad.

voting is not compulsory

religion should interfere with politics and vice versa. one thing I love about America is that religious institutions aren't allowed to interfere with politics

If voting isn't compulsory then wailing should pronounced as treason esp. here on nairaland
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
derecho:
My brother, there are many things.Prayer is one of them.Too bad If you don't believe in prayers.I have seen prayers at work in Nigeria so leave matter.I wish I could say somethings here but I Dont want people to misconstrue it.Suffice it to say,PVC is not solution now.You are free to get it but your safety before the elections is more important than the PVC.
If this was a Christian forum I would have shared more.Just saying, not getting it should not deny a believer from taking communion.

Prayer works, but prayer (faith) without work is very dead.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Mr man even if you want to make members participate in elections, you don't use sacred thing like holy communion to make them. Charisma alone would gather crowd talk more of using coercion. Even if the church implement what was asserted, many people will not vote.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

It is surprising that some Nigerians are still too stupid to think right. They are damned idiots that do not realise that this thing is not about APC or PDP; rather, it is about putting an end to the rule of a glaringly incompetent person, who calls himself the president

I have never seen an idiot like the writer above. In his warped sense of judgement he appointed himself the sole right to determine what is competent and what is not for us all. What is the yardstick for your conclusion? Others may not agree with your submission without bringing facts. Mumu
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

I have never seen an idiot like the writer above. In his warped sense of judgement he appointed himself the sole right to determine what is competent and what is not for us all. What is the yardstick for your conclusion? Others may not agree with your submission without bringing facts. Mumu

Only a dead brain idiot, like the writer above, will still need someone to tell him that Buhari is incompetent.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Only a dead brain idiot, like the writer above, will still need someone to tell him that Buhari is incompetent.

He is still your president come 2023, you would die from hate before then
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

He is still your president come 2023, you would die from hate before then

Can you mention how many electoral promises he has fulfilled that makes him deserve a second term?

Or is your life ruled by empty ethnic and religion sentiment like a useful idiot?
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Can you mention how many electoral promises he has fulfilled that makes him deserve a second term?

Or is your life ruled by empty ethnic and religion sentiment like a useful idiot?

An idiot and ethnic bigot will never see because you are full of hate. So won't waste my time on an idiot like you
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Prayer works, but prayer (faith) without work is very dead.

Imagine this religious bigot
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
He went too far, he can only encourage them but not to threaten the members.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Imagine this religious bigot

Explain your stupid comment or dip your dirty mouth into your anus, as is your custom.
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
BushWickBill:

Leave them.
They shout to high heaven about things they have no ideas of.
They reduce everything to religion yet it isn't that simple.

At times I even wonder what a pvc can do when a large amount of morons possess them. Is it any wonder why things are the way they are?

Christians have done their own share of damage to this country yet to people like the simpleton you are quoting that isn't the issue.

Thank you my brother, some people are soo full of hate, bigotry and religious fanaticism that there sense of reasoning is blocked. In their myopic eyes all the problems in Nigeria is Muslim and North forgetting that all contributed to this rubbish.
Since it is obvious they can't win this time, they use religious divisive slurs to garner votes forgetting two can play the game. In the end the politicians elops with their families leaving you in the midst of war and conflict

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by dvee2: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
achiever12:

Explain your stupid comment or dip your dirty mouth into your anus, as is your custom.

You are a bigot. The hate you are spreading will consume you and your family, idiot
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by BushWickBill: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

Thank you my brother, some people are soo full of hate, bigotry and religious fanaticism that there sense of reasoning is blocked. In their myopic eyes all the problems in Nigeria is Muslim and North forgetting that all contributed to this rubbish.
Since it is obvious they can't win this time, they use religious divisive slurs to garner votes forgetting two can play the game. In the end the politicians elops with their families leaving you in the midst of war and conflict
Exactly
When we stop falling for this age long trick that muslims are the problem, as peddled by liars and people who should know better, like the so called pastor who wants to force people to get pvc by denying them communion, which is an undeniable right of every Christian, then we will move forward.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

An idiot and ethnic bigot will never see because you are full of hate. So won't waste my time on an idiot like you

I understand that you are too mentally dull to day anything sensible. Cow dung brain
Re: Pastor Philip Igbinijesu: "No PVC, No Communion For Church Members" by achiever12: 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
dvee2:

You are a bigot. The hate you are spreading will consume you and your family, idiot

If you are not a bigot, show any electoral promise that Buhari has fulfilled that makes him deserve a second term. Idiot fool has no answer other than to be ruled by religion and ethnicity. I doubt if the idiot even understands the meaning of a bigot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dedication Of Catholic Church, Nkpor Anambra (Photos) / Types Of People You'll Find At The Crossover Service. / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.