Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,040 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? (422 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Nigerian Politicians Before And After Pictures (Throwback And Recent Photos) / 2020 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Ceremonies Across Nigeria In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
I have been making this observation for a while now, and this is becoming an insult to the tax payers. Just yesterday, the president and vice president where in Lagos for the birthday of Tinubu, and on coming back the president sent straight for his In-laws wedding. Last Saturday, the VP was in Lagos for the wedding of Dangote's Daughter, and last two saturdays, the same VP was in Lagos for His Daughters wedding. I cant remember if He also attended Ganduje's daughters wedding. Similar schedules apply to the senate president, Speaker House of Reps e.t.c and all this are done with taxpayers money
How many weddings or birthday parties has Donald trump attended since he became US president. I remember during Trumps first 3 months her went to Mar-a lago, Florida just 3 times, and he was given all manner of insult for wasting tax papers money. He has since curbed on the unnecessary travelling. Meanwhile Buhari in his first three months was an international tourist moving from country to country.

When will this type of service of connection democrazy end in Nigeria. The hardworking taxpayers are being ripped apart.

"Show me an average Nigerian, and I will show you a politically molested individual". By God's grace one day this type of rubbish will end

Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by Fredmatic(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
From the recent APC and PDP lootuism lists that came out,where else do u want them to go again? just enjoying the loot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians need to be liberated from this heartless slave masters
Fredmatic:
From the recent APC and PDP lootuism lists that came out,where else do u want them to go again? just enjoying the loot
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by bizza45: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
cos they got no job. if they had any work to do to improve d life of their citizens, social gathering and functions go b d least for their agenda
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by EbukaHades10(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Isn't it obvious? To show-off na
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by mumureloaded(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
they want to fulfil their 'ceremonial' duty........... sometime I just wonder why out of countries in the world nah Nigeria I filled in that form I was given in heaven before I before I was conceived. I don't want to blame anybody cuz APC have used all the 'BLAME-CARD'
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
It is not fair to the underpaid taxpayer
bizza45:
cos they got no job. if they had any work to do to improve d life of their citizens, social gathering and functions go b d least for their agenda
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
I feel your pain
mumureloaded:
they want to fulfil their 'ceremonial' duty........... sometime I just wonder why out of countries in the world nah Nigeria I filled in that form I was given in heaven before I before I was conceived. I don't want to blame anybody cuz APC have used all the 'BLAME-CARD'
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2018
I still dont understand why the Nigerian taxpayer is not concerned when shameful acts like this occur repeatedly

The whiteman gets provoked whenever taxpayer and waste get mentioned in the same sentence
Re: Why Do Nigerian Politicians Attend So Many ceremonies? by Chubhie: 7:23am On Mar 31, 2018
The leaders mirrors the collective mindset of the masses.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello, Falls Off Car, Injures Left Foot / Benue Attorney General Give More Explanation On The State's Anti-grazing Law / APC Twitter Handle Sold For $2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.