Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out (1050 Views)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Major Throwback! Nollywood Actor Enyinna Nwigwe Then & Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out by chiomarita: 10:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Give it up for Nollywood hunk, Enyinna Nwigwe, who in a short while has became one of the most sought after faces in the entertainment industry at home and diaspora.

As a handsome actor, Enyinna attracts all calibers of women from all corners.

He squealed to Goldenpearlmedia that he often receives messages from different ladies constantly harassing and threatening him for marriage.

He squealed to GOLDENPEARLMEDIA that he often receives messages from different ladies constantly harassing and threatening him for marriage.

'It is so funny. I get messages like, I'm pregnant for you, God told me you are my husband, if you get married and its not, it won't work. All kinds of random messages. I just look at them and smile," he said.

The rate of celebrity marriage crash is also part of the worries of Nwigwe as he maintained that although he is not scared of marriage, but fears what might happen after the marriage, if he walks down the aisle with the wrong bride.

'I'm not scared of getting married at all. I believe in timing. I only worry about getting married to the wrong person. I'm not willing to go through that all. That's why I have been quiet careful not to make that terrible mistake," he buttressed...MORE AT http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/03/help-desperate-girls-harass-me-for.html

Re: HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out by Ebios(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol...
For ur mind.....u dey make sense o
Re: HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out by joseo: 12:29am On Mar 31, 2018
so what's new about that.......u are not the first man
Re: HELP!! Desperate Girls Harass Me For Marriage - Actor, Enyinna Nwigwe, Cries Out by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 31, 2018
My guy marry if you make mistakes go and remarry

Life goes on but be careful of your life because most girls will be after your money and life.

If is possible have a poison detector or sensor

(1) (Reply)

Even If I Tweet About Mosquitoes U Guys Relates It To BBN Host, Ebuka Cries Out / Popular Instagram Model Sued For Masturbating With A Dog, And Arousing Him (vid / Linda Ikeji Has Changed Everything For Nigerian Women Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.