Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) (979 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Three Suspects With 134Kg Of Cocaine At MMA / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by WebSurfer(m): 2:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,

After a very stressful day with long hours flight to Zanzibar from murtala muhammed international airport Lagos, on transit through Kenya Airways with my friend , we arrived Zanzibar around after 2 am only to notice our bags have been tempered with, my friend’s lock was already broken, we reported but wasn’t sure what they stole until we got to our hotel reservation..

Behold, immediately I opened my bag , the first thing I noticed was that a cream I properly covered was without the cover.. only for me to also find out my camera has been stolen..

A camera I came to work with,

A camera I have makings of a cinema job we just finished worth a lot.

I don’t know what how to explain it to the owner

My trip looks useless as we speak because I came to work with it (spending a lot to fund)

I have terrible issues calling or knowing how to go about contacting the appropriate authority as I’m using my hotel WiFi to report this on Nairaland.

A Canon 5D mark iii is worth nothing less than 2,700$ and more about the job I had on the Memory card without a back up yet as I left for Lagos to submit a movie to Africa Magic.

Need help push on this to for a clue on how I can deal with it because I have not been able to help my thoughts since discovery

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by blues343(m): 3:08am On Mar 31, 2018
hardluck bro
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by WebSurfer(m): 3:14am On Mar 31, 2018
blues343:
hardluck bro
It’s 5:13 am here and still confused on what to do,
this is too much to handle
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Nobody: 3:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Can you go to the FAAN Airport security , to review the CCTV footages .
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Mutemenot(m): 3:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Take a bold move like person above said.
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by rifasenate11(m): 5:31am On Mar 31, 2018
your village pipu is doing you.
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Lexusgs430: 5:53am On Mar 31, 2018
WebSurfer:

After a very stressful day with long hours flight to Zanzibar from murtala muhammed international airport Lagos, on transit through Kenya with my friend , we arrived Zanzibar around after 2 am only to notice our bags have been tempered with, my friend’s lock was already broken, we reported but wasn’t sure what they stole until we got to our hotel reservation..

Behold, my friend’s Essenzia perfume was stolen, immediately I opened my bag , the first thing I noticed was that a cream I properly covered was without the cover.. only for me to also find out my camera has been stolen..

My trip looks useless as we speak because I came to work with it (spending a lot to fund)

I have terrible issues calling or knowing how to go about contacting the appropriate authority as I’m using my hotel WiFi to report this on Nairaland.

A Canon 5D mark iii is worth nothing less than 2,700$ and more about the job I had on the Memory card without a back up yet as I left for Lagos to submit a movie to Africa Magic.

Moderators please help push this to the front page for clue on how I can deal with this because I have not been able to help my thoughts since discovery

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun

Unfortunately, you are going to have to break this news to your clients and quickly access if a workable solution is possible......

Keep your eyes pelled on olx etc etc, the thief might want to flip it ASAP.......

NB: Also log a complaint when you return @MMA
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Ever8054: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2018
rifasenate11:
your village pipu is doing you.
ehn....I was waiting for your type...I know you will surely come...look if you want to be stupid it shouldn't be on serious issue like this....mumu

Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Fistop: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Which airline did you fly? Their ground staff is the first suspect. If it's Arik Air, I could help you with numbers to contact.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by rifasenate11(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
ehn....I was waiting for your type...I know you will surely come...look if you want to be stupid it shouldn't be on serious issue like this....mumu

am here in my house, come and beat me.

3 Likes

Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by sHOTdownHawk: 10:20am On Mar 31, 2018
If you have a workers permit, which nigerians dont aquire you could sue the zanzibar for full refund. But it was probably stolen by your own pipu.......
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by sHOTdownHawk: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
rifasenate11:

am here in my house, come and beat me.

grin grin no disrespect, but its smt funny when someone pens down my stupid thoughts. Smt too hard to ignore them........
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by WebSurfer(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, you are going to have to break this news to your clients and quickly access if a workable solution is possible......

Keep your eyes pelled on olx etc etc, the thief might want to flip it ASAP.......

NB: Also log a complaint when you return @MMA
Okay thanks, have started a process
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by Lexusgs430: 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
WebSurfer:

Okay thanks, have started a process

Hope it turns out well.....

I always carry gadgets follow body + external hard drive backup....
Re: HELP: My Camera Just Got Stolen At MMA (Kenya Airways) by robotix: 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
WebSurfer:

After a very stressful day with long hours flight to Zanzibar from murtala muhammed international airport Lagos, on transit through Kenya with my friend , we arrived Zanzibar around after 2 am only to notice our bags have been tempered with, my friend’s lock was already broken, we reported but wasn’t sure what they stole until we got to our hotel reservation..

Behold, immediately I opened my bag , the first thing I noticed was that a cream I properly covered was without the cover.. only for me to also find out my camera has been stolen..

Moderators please help push this to the front page for clue on how I can deal with this because I have not been able to help my thoughts since discovery

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun

Jeez bro. Please calm down. What's the update? Kai... Nigeria ooo. This is why I hate this country!

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Reportedly Strips Naked After He Run Mad At Lagos State / Unclad Criminal Jumps Into The Arms Of Police Officers Who Raided His Home. / Lady's Intestine Ruptured From Kick By Jealous Boyfriend! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.