Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen (45118 Views)

Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / Ogun State SARS Officers Pepper-spray, Flog FUNAAB Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by GistMore1: 6:39am On Aug 27, 2019
A Twitter user shared a message his schoolmate at the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB), got from a phone thief after the number was called repeatedly while searching for the missing phone.

The phone thief in the message sent, revealed that he decided to steal the phone because they've also stolen his twice. He asked the phone owner to move on and also told her not to anticipate getting back the phone.

Read the message from the phone thief below;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/see-message-a-funaab-student-received-after-her-phone-got-stolen

1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by GistMore1: 6:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by tayebest(m): 6:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Red eye everywhere grin

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by maisauki: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2019
this is not an excuse at all... u b tif, boi

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Jabioro: 6:55am On Aug 27, 2019
The situation took sympathy away,all we have now are frown faces.send the sim card to your victim to reduce his stress.. Revenge on any innocent may backfired

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Vegeance is of the Lord. Forgive and move on then watch God fight for you. You might think it will be late or He is slow to revenge but trust me, vegeance will surely visit that person. His name is ADAKEDAJO OLUGBEJA. Read my signature

Be thankful:There is always something to thank God for… be a thanksgiver and there will be glorification and multiplication coming your way. Jeremiah 30:19, Psalm 50:15.Good Morning FAM

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Jokerman(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2019
So because your phone was stolen, you should now steal another person's own??

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by happybee: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Mad!
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by papiru: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2019
till dey catch one of u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by tstx(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Good thief... cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Leihe: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by radiolover(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
That's is not justified.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Dandsome: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
E don red for everywhere.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by andysmith123(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
the way some student carry out their stealing operation woule make you think the study STEALINGOLOGY

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
embarassed

And these are supposed to be the products of our educational system, the so called future leaders.

We as a people have lost it completely, with the kind of things one see and read every day in this country, I'm compelled to ask myself how did we get here and what hope is there to set back this country on the right path.

Unfortunately the future looks bleak, something drastic needs to be done and fast this country ain't working as it is currently constituted.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Only a successful thief is capable of such. Just because he is lucky he had the guts to message his victim. Yet when he is caught and dealt with we all will be complaining of jungle justice

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by ednut1(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Am sure it never happened

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Pavore9: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
The thief is now forming boss but once apprehended, would bear false witness against the devil and apportioning blame.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by PureGoldh(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
My country people ooooh... 9ja is something else..

Well... I have an American used Samsung Galaxy s10plus for sale.. My location is Onitsha..Come and check out the phone in my shop....I don't do waybill please...

Check my profile for full description of the phone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by sofiscatedmoron: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
grin
thieves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
How did he get the message?via which phone and number? Who is fooling who? If it's Facebook, understandable because the guy might send message before logging him out? But text messages to another number? How did he know the number?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Fear the Yolobas cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Mateen1000: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
I was a funnabite and I can relate
All those bags dropped outside during test and exams because phone and bags are not allowed in.
Person go just go there go carry am as if na u get am
Offload good things wey dey dere, go dump the bag for toilet grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by chrischukszy01(m): 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Let d thiefing continues....
If I be u Na to go babalawo place simply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by EdiskyHarry: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
This is very bad, because your phone was stolen, you choose to tarnish your image as a thief. So Embarrassing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Message A FUNAAB Student Received After Her Phone Got Stolen by Adeyusuf18: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
Let us all be "mad" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo / Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.