Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (28932 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Billionaire Aliko Dangote's Son Who Will Inherit His Wealth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by seguno2: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benjom:
You don form Bill Gates and Warren Buffet for eye be that o grin

"A good father (parent) leaves inheritance for their children" so says the book of life. I MUST leave for my children with top level discipline on how to manage it cool.

Are you saying that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are bad fathers? Rockefeller and others who gave their money to establish scholarships for blacks must also be bad parents, according to your logic.
Meanwhile, the inheritance that they left to their societies ensure that their children are in top level environments while black children remain in jungles from where they risk death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea plus slavery in Libya to escape.
Shortsightedness is killing blacks with their lone-star mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by jaxxy(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Stories he's deceiving himself not us. African man like u, ur kids will inherit notin angry

Ok he dats he will give everything out. How much has he given sofar. Atleast we know wat bill gates and others hv done sofar.

#TalkisCheap
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by adaxxy: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
danolorunmo:
As for me I am so gonna hustle so that even my children's children can benefit....
*drops mic*
*zooms off with his Lexus 400*
what about you showing them how to make their own money,
Through good quality educations..

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by futurism: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
philip0906:
Listen to Jason Njoku @ your own peril! Those in the tech community who know him, know Jason to be a guy who likes to grab the headlines. He drives real cool cars, works real hard, raises funds every now and then for the iroko brand, has a vision of making iroko the biggest brand in its sphere in Africa.

Then his kids whim he loves to flaunt and write about (his boy @ least) on his blog won't inherit a dime from all his years of sweat? Story for the gullible

No mind them... But the best I would do is make sure my kids are real hustlers so that they don't depend on their certificate...
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Alusman(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
I don't know what this one is saying. What I know is that your kids are fine...
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Mutemenot(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Those comment are meant for the rich and wise . Poor men won't understand the burden associated with money until they have same experience. I once made such comment 2008thinking when I make 1m everything will be settled but when the cash flows, too many wahala comes along .
Money doesn't guarantee happiness nor better life!!

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by futurism: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
adaxxy:
this is exactly what I am gonna do--teach them how money is made
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Tyche(m): 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
philip0906:
Listen to Jason Njoku @ your own peril! Those in the tech community who know him, know Jason to be a guy who likes to grab the headlines. He drives real cool cars, works real hard, raises funds every now and then for the iroko brand, has a vision of making iroko the biggest brand in its sphere in Africa.

Then his kids whim he loves to flaunt and write about (his boy @ least) on his blog won't inherit a dime from all his years of sweat? Story for the gullible

Your head is there
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Gerrard59(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Are you saying that Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are bad fathers? Rockefeller and others who gave their money to establish scholarships for blacks must also be bad parents, according to your logic.
Meanwhile, the inheritance that they left to their societies ensure that their children are in top level environments while black children remain in jungles from where they risk death in the Sahara desert and Mediterranean Sea plus slavery in Libya to escape.

Thanks for this. Polio is being eradicated from Nigeria because of Bill Gates. Intelligent individuals can study at Cambridge University because of the same man. That's how wealth works. Hopefully, favours tarries me, I'd do same.

However, iROKOTV is a bad place to work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by nobaga: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
If you spend and train your children very well and discipline them to stay out of bad influence, they will not need your money.

It is the old African way of life corrupted by novel-riche.

Papa and mama may have, God bless the child that have his or her own. That is African.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=SarkinYarki post=66310924]And who told him he has money ...All these Lagos IT start up owners finessing investors funds and pretending it's theirs [/quote

I came to say the same thing ...
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by blessedqueen(f): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benjom:
You don form Bill Gates and Warren Buffet for eye be that o grin

"A good father (parent) leaves inheritance for their children" so says the book of life. I MUST leave for my children with top level discipline on how to manage it cool

Is education not a worthy inheritance?

Inheritance is the practice of passing on property, titles, debts, rights, and obligations upon the death of an individual.

Property can either be material it immaterial like intellectual property...
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by obailala(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:
And who told him he has money ...All these Lagos IT start up owners finessing investors funds and pretending it's theirs
Someone doesn't have to have money like Dangote of bill gates before you accept that he has money. Jason Njoku is worth at least $5milllion; by both Nigerian and international standards, he can't be classified as middle class. And yeah, he's got a verifiable business, he isn't fronting for anyone.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by LesbianBoy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
gozzlin:
As if you have money sef. undecided

He has money o! If not do you think that big ass actress Mary Remmy would have married him
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by SarkinYarki: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
obailala:
Someone doesn't have to have money like Dangote of bill gates before you accept that he has money. Jason Njoku is worth at least $5milllion; by both Nigerian and international standards, he can't be classified as middle class. And yeah, he's got a verifiable business, he isn't fronting for anyone.
He is nitvworth 5 million dollars ...Investor money is not his money ..See if I expose the scam Nigerian start ups like Konga and Iroko when it comes to serial find raising and how it's all stolen then you will be shocked ...
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by JuanDeDios: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Nigeria politicians mentality....
Exactly. Mr Njoku is a wise man.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by JuanDeDios: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by JuanDeDios: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:
Those comment are meant for the rich and wise . Poor men won't understand the burden associated with money until they have same experience. I once made such comment 2008thinking when I make 1m everything will be settled but when the cash flows, too many wahala comes along .
Money doesn't guarantee happiness nor better life!!
Spot on.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by petenweke: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
You will soon die and your children will suffer because you refused to provide for them from your wealth.
So who will inherit your wealth, your bank, government or brothers.
Mind what you say bro, it will come round to haunt you

2 Likes

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by bettercreature(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
danolorunmo:
As for me I am so gonna hustle so that even my children's children can benefit....
*drops mic*
Dont mind him he is an idiot he actually think his children will have his luck even with all the education in this world

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by ehioziosa: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
sda

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by miqos02(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Benjom:

"A good father (parent) leaves inheritance for their children's children" so says the book of life.

Fixed
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by afrimerch: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
Depending oh
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by OgahBohz: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
see as he sound like one philanthropist ...

yet he can't pay common 30to 40k to his workers at the telesales dept, even the 25k pay is still a probs, be sacking pole just 3weeks after employment, because they didn't meet your ridiculous target, ....

guy packwell, .. mudafuking Igbo boy forming getuman!

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by OgahBohz: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:

He is nitvworth 5 million dollars ...Investor money is not his money ..See if I expose the scam Nigerian start ups like Konga and Iroko when it comes to serial find raising and how it's all stolen then you will be shocked ...

no mind em, I have worked at Iroko and I can tell you that this dude doesn't joke with his money ..

he may sound like one nice guy , BT fget that tin...

the guy na big scam!
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by bendike: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
danolorunmo:
*drops mic*
You have an ls 400? its a lovely car. 98 model with v8, rear wheel drive. I still got mine. its really a fun car especially for burning rubber. grin
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Culin(f): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Iroko TV owner?
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
bendike:

You have an ls 400? its a lovely car. 98 model with v8, rear wheel drive. I still got mine. its really a fun car especially for burning rubber. grin

Wow. You are talented oo. You have the gift of posting dry and boring comments
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
adaxxy:

You're right. However, the essence of being rich is not to undermine education. Rather, the difference between me and a poor/average parent would be that after all the education, my children and grandchildren already have capital waiting for them to practice all they have learnt.
Is God not wonderful grin
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Soulsymbol99:

1929 model grin

Sure but na you recommend am to me na. You are using 1886 model, right?
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Nigeria politicians mentality....

Sorry bro that's just me for you. I am not a politician sha
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
How much is he worth?

Innocuous question ooo before I am attacked by his minions.

brother you no know Irokotv? you sure you never hear the story?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Ibadan’s First Entrepreneur, Enigmatic Adebisi Idi-ikan: An Unsung Hero / EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals / Anambra Traders Ban Prayers In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.