Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says (28933 Views)

How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / Billionaire Aliko Dangote's Son Who Will Inherit His Wealth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by bionixs: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
Nigeria politicians mentality....
a righteous man leaves good inheritance for his children. so says the bible
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by bendike: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
danolorunmo:

Wow. You are talented oo. You have the gift of posting dry and boring comments
Oga, If you think i was being sarcastic to towards your post, far from it because i clicked on "like" on your comment. It was strange of you to pick LS 400 out of the whole cars in the world hence my response. I actually drive that car.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
bendike:

Oga, If you think i was being sarcastic to towards your post, far from it because i clicked on "like" on your comment. It was strange of you to pick LS 400 out of the whole cars in the world hence my response. I actually drive that car.

Oh okay boss. It's actually Rx 400. Don't know if it's the same as LS 400 though. Sorry for the misunderstanding but Lexus is actually one of my dream cars

1 Like

Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by danolorunmo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
bionixs:
a righteous man leaves good inheritance for his children. so says the bible

Spot on bro!
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
Angelicka:
Jason Njoku, the Iroko TV owner has declared that his
children won't inherit his money because, he sees money
as a burden. He made this statement replying to a post by
@akinalabi on instagram.

In his words and I quote, he wrote, "When I was broke, I
had all these things I wanted to do when I had money.
Now I'm not broke, I do none of them. I plan to give away
most of it before I die. Kids are getting $0.00. They can
manage with a good education and their parents."

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/iroko-tv-owner-jason-njoku-says-his.html?m=1

Mtcheew! An empty barrel makes the loudest noise. I bet I can change your money into coins for you, you just dare me. By the time I buy just one MRI with what you are bragging about, you'd be left with apparently nothing. How many subscribers are on Irokotv? with youtube free movie downloads, I do not need your paid tv channel. Even the big boys in town aren't bragging like this. Yeyeman.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by technuel: 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Many people don't understand this guy he simply means his children will find their different calling not misbehaving because their papa get money. Just take DJ cuppy for example the father has money but she is husling like her father had nothing.
Re: Jason Njoku: "My Children Won't Inherit My Money" - Iroko TV Boss Says by doczero: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2018
The most important thing that you can do for your children is to leave something good inside of them and not what you leave outside. The things inside include good education, fear of God, love for mankind. When these things are inside of them, they must definitely take care of themselves in the absence of their parents. The struggle to leave things outside is why most Nigerians are stealing the country to dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Of Ibadan’s First Entrepreneur, Enigmatic Adebisi Idi-ikan: An Unsung Hero / EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals / Anambra Traders Ban Prayers In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.