Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating (1433 Views)

Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him / Princess Shyngle Blasts Her Ex-Boyfriend After He Cried, Threatened To Kill Self / 'I Will Not Cook': Princes Shyngle Blasts Boyfriend After Buying A Car For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by 5Ebisco: 4:47am On Mar 31, 2018
After dating her boyfriend for 14 years, a beautiful Nigerian woman has finally wedded in a grand ceremony.

Lil'ma got married to her heartthrob after dating for 14 years

A Nigerian woman has shocked Twitter community after disclosing that she just got married to her husband after dating him for 14 years.

The woman by name Lil'Ma with the handle @lilmatohbahdt wrote: "After 14 years of dating, he came to pay my bride price 4 days ago #PJAY18 ❤."

Many people bombarded her with questions with a few praising her for sticking with the man all through these years. A friend who shared a video from the wedding wrote: "Don’t invite me to yours if it’s not gonna be this litty��� #2018Wedding!!! God Bless Your Home Sis @lilmatohbahdt."

The woman started dating the boyfriend at the age of 20. She's currently 34.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/nigerian-woman-weds-boyfriend-after-14.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2018
grin

The way she laugh eeehhnn...

As if she won jackpot in niajabet grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 6:14am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

The way she laugh eeehhnn...
As if she won jackpot in niajabet grin
hmm 14 year's shocked na WA oooo
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hmm 14 year's shocked na WA oooo

grin

Hahahahha...Martin baby how about u? How long cud u wait for a girl? wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 6:46am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahahha...Martin baby how about u? How long cud u wait for a girl? wink cheesy

hahahahah hahahahahgringringrin see jamb question, the only thing that can keep me waiting that long are just two things and these two are always important.

** first I have to see am ready financially to support with my wife to build a happy family, and not bring in kids to suffer like me.

** secondly I have to see the girl is truly truly ready before I get committed, coz sometimes I give them enough time, I mean enough time to think about what I asked for. I don't wanna come and rush person oo, remember it is more like the decision of their life.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahahgringringrin see jamb question, the only thing that can keep me waiting that long are just two things and these two are always important.

** first I have to see am ready financially to support with my wife to build a happy family, and not bring in kids to suffer like me.

** secondly I have to see the girl is truly truly ready before I get committed, coz sometimes I give them enough time, I mean enough time to think about what I asked for. I don't wanna come and rush person oo, remember it is more like the decision of their life.

Aaawww...that's very sweet sha grin

Ur girl will be very lucky to have u...Not all men has a mentality like u sha.. grin

Good thing u didnt end up with that hypocrite crack head.. grin Meeehnn, she doesn't deserved u
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Aaawww...that's very sweet sha grin

Ur girl will be very lucky to have u...Not all men has a mentality like u sha.. grin

Good thing u didnt end up with that hypocrite crack head.. grin Meeehnn, she doesn't deserved u

Ahagrin

yeah am happy for her oooo, it wasn't easy, chai

I used to remember how I always run around chasing and observing with the monitoring spirit in me thengringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Venerable612(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Marraige Marraige Marraige everywhere these days.

Well more food for the ex’s grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

Ahagrin

yeah am happy for her oooo, it wasn't easy, chai

I used to remember how I always run around chasing and observing with the monitoring spirit in me thengringrin

grin

This monitoring spirit in u eeeh.... Don't worry i will do the same wink

And i will make sure i cud do better than u do Martin Baby grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

hahahahah hahahahah hey there u go ve got some chicks with ukwu ooogringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

hahahahah hahahahah lemme go checkout this babe u know she's my em emgringrin she will fight u oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah hey there u go ve got some chicks with ukwu ooogringrin

grin

Hahahahahaha... U and uwku babes eeehh.n..
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah lemme go checkout this babe u know she's my em emgringrin she will fight u oo

Who will fight me? grin

Let them come and the OBITUARY SECTION is very open for them rest in peace cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by roarik(f): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2018
she's the definition of patience...she try.
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Who will fight me? grin

Let them come and the OBITUARY SECTION is very open for them rest in peace cool

The ukwu babesgrin

em see please sorry oo are you on whatsapp let talk, gringrin nothing attached just some few minutes chatgringrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hahahahahaha... U and uwku babes eeehh.n..

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahah am innocent oo oo abeg
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2018
good
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

The ukwu babesgrin

em see please sorry oo are you on whatsapp let talk, gringrin nothing attached just some few minutes chatgringrin

Did the UKWU babes told u that? shocked shocked

Soon she'll be ur monitoring spirit too..hahahaaaa..Bitches .
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Did the UKWU babes told u that? shocked shocked

Soon she'll be ur monitoring spirit too..hahahaaaa..Bitches .

wait eee, give me ur whatsapp number lemme add you, or u take u add me, just let talk, wanna ask you something that allgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

wait eee, give me ur whatsapp number lemme add you, or u take u add me, just let talk, wanna ask you something that allgrin

shocked

Juz talk? shocked let's talk here Martin Baby grin let all those MONITORING SPIRITS UNITE ...issa full moon tonight anyway...They are all here to watch us with their eyes wide open wink

Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Juz talk? shocked let's talk here Martin Baby grin let all those MONITORING SPIRITS UNITE ...issa full moon tonight anyway...They are all here to watch us with their eyes wide open wink

hia na WA ur are very strong oo I may got some private tins to say oo, u never can tell if I wanna toast u nowgringringrin

OK like seriously I wanna just ask just a simple question, that just it, very simple one.

mmmmmm chai na WA oo lmm get my water firstgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

hia na WA ur are very strong oo I may got some private tins to say oo, u never can tell if I wanna toast u nowgringringrin

OK like seriously I wanna just ask just a simple question, that just it, very simple one.

mmmmmm chai na WA oo lmm get my water firstgrin

grin

Okies sha. Lemme send u PM..

But take note, u are the first person i send a PM oo... grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Weds Boyfriend After 14 Years Of Dating by Martin0(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Okies sha. Lemme send u PM..
But take note, u are the first person i send a PM oo... grin

OK madamgrin
really shocked one bottle of fanta for ugrin

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Curvy Weather Reporter Who Is Driving Guys Crazy On Social Media(photo) / I Got It From My Mama” – Endowed Lady With Curvy Backside Says (photos) / Actors, Walter Anga And Nosa Rex Celebrate 9th And 3rd Wedding Anniversaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.