Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React (1654 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by exlinkleads(f): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigeria Man Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - Reactions

A stupid and clearly senseless Nigeria boy have decided to attack the "wrongest " person this morning just to gain prominence in the social media I believe. At his age, I don't really blame him too much rather the parents that didn't instill religious values in him.

Identified on Facebook as, Detty Dre, he took to his page to write what and I quote "If Easter falls on April fools days, it means Jesus Christ is a fucking fool"

I wish God in his infinite mercy will forgive him! Below are some comments on his page:

Pope Preeq Kev: “Since u want to be famous fr showcasing dis amount of maximum uselessness i pray your existence gains prominence in this life wen #5 becomes relevant in Nigeria. Uneducated Ellf”

Miracle Lazarus: “I think you just want to be noticed, well am not paying attention. Jesus has now been age with you. SMH”

Vanessa Ibi: “I didn’t know dis boy was dis stupid oo ah for no accept him frnd request, can u imagine dis idiot calling his maker a fool”

Miz Ifediba Chidimma Elison: You are are still a small boy growing, when you have grown, come back let’s discuss this�

Benjamin West Plus: hey you demon incarnate…it seems ur brain and two grain of rice has no common diffrence between the…its the guy that saved ur foolishness and stupidity from hell that u referring to fool…i can see that ur family has finally given birth to a castrated idiot like u…ur folishness has a power of root 2 on it so we having something like…folishness root 2..which is= brain damage/…brra go and use ur life to exchange rice make poor pipo see food chop…idiot

Ihunanya Obinna: God punish u, ur papa ur mama ur generation… bros bet me u wil neva see half of this year… i wanted to block but i said no until i see ur death post, posted by ur frnds around june or july den i wil block you, i knw for sure that wil neva see the end of july,i cn play with other things but when it cums to God i devote my whole time for him… God wil surely punish u heavily AMEN

Pope Preeq Kev: hey bro how is your miserable existence goin I now see your brains wer exchange fr two spoons of Akamu (PAP) u pained Nermatode i see u inherited stupidity frm your father ‘re u mad do u want poverty and stalk illiteracy to locate ya household if your don’t rethink your speech i will rewrite your dimmed destiny with eye pencil is Jesus your mate don’t try this at all i think u should try and correct d mistake your dad did fr breeding a nuisance like u. u good fr nutin Congolease Ape.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/nigeria-man-says-jesus-christ-is-fool.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by pyyxxaro: 6:11am On Mar 31, 2018
This is the Zenith of fooooolishness

I feel for your lineage ,because by the time u realize it wud hv been too late

If this topic reach front page ,I go know say there de play waaayoo for NL embarassed
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Evablizin(f): 6:25am On Mar 31, 2018
embarassed

Boy may salvation locate you,in short,may salvation fall on you. AMEN.
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 31, 2018
That guy need a life..

No wonder he's called detty, the guy is really dirty, both in mind, physically and spiritually.

Lord, it is scary to know that unbelievers have been blinded by Satan. In 2 Corinthians 4:4 it says, “In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.” How will they ever know You if they are blind? I pray that they are able to see and appreciate the gospel by You working within them. I pray God that You give them opportunities to see the light and glory of Jesus Christ. Bless them with the spiritual sight needed to break the influence that Satan has taken over them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2018
pyyxxaro:
This is the Zenith of fooooolishness

I feel for your lineage ,because by the time u realize it wud hv been too late

If this topic reach front page ,I go know say there de play waaayoo for NL embarassed

Na this kind thing nairaland owner the like bro.

Lalasti CLALA, no go wan loose his job, because failure for him to push this shit to fp na fire be that.
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Uyiii: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2018
as true Christians and followers of Jesus Christ, I am perplexed by the way this so-called Christians are reacting to the boy's post.
One of the numerous advantages Christianity has over some other religions is it's ability to condone all forms of violence and irresponsible and or irrelevant talks directed to the Christian faithfuls.

With the way the Bible talked about Jesus, if this kid directly tells Him, Jesus you are a fool.
He's gonna tell the kid, may God in heaven bless and forgive you for you don't know what you're doing.
Please folks, we should emulate Jesus in the right way, preach to the boy or better still ignore him.
Christians are not known for their extremism.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by CuteMadridista: 6:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Christians would bash this guy for bashing their imaginary friend but see nothing wrong in their bashing other's imaginary friends

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by EvilChild: 7:01am On Mar 31, 2018
I couldn't agree more.
I couldn't have said it better.
Ride on guy, ur boldness will take you places.
If everyone could be saying the truth always just like this dude this world would be a great place to be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by CuteMadridista: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by frank317: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2018
Trust holy christians to use this opportinity to vent their long caged anger.

It is okay to insult another for Jesus. Same jesus who said turn the other chick.

Reminds me of muslims that beheaded that woman in kano for calling their allah fake.

Ogboni power... powerless power. Christians feel they have the right to abuse other religion. You call people fools for saying God does not exists and get angry when the same God is called a fool.

See the amount of hatred vented onnthe boy for insulting a jewish man who died a long time ago.

I keep on saying it... if jesus had not hinted love ur neigbour or forgiveness, christians would have been the worst suicide bombers

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by nannyo(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Uyiii:
as true Christians and followers of Jesus Christ, I am perplexed by the way this so-called Christians are reacting to the boy's post.
One of the numerous advantages Christianity has over some other religions is it's ability to condone all forms of violence and irresponsible and or irrelevant talks directed to the Christian faithfuls.

With the way the Bible talked about Jesus, if this kid directly tells Him, Jesus you are a fool.
He's gonna tell the kid, may God in heaven bless and forgive you for you don't know what you're doing.
Please folks, we should emulate Jesus in the right way, preach to the boy or better still ignore him.
Christians are not known for their extremism.
in as much as I agree with you, I still disagree with you. it's a two sides coin. when u Christians continue to keep silent, any idiot will trample on them.
what happened to God of Elijah? A consuming God. it's time for fools to be consumed by fire, to serve as Deterant. I rest my case!
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by terrezo2002(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2018
The small money he is getting from the occult has affected his brain
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by CuteMadridista: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2018
nannyo:
in as much as I agree with you, I still disagree with you. it's a two sides coin. when u Christians continue to keep silent, any idiot will trample on them.
what happened to God of Elijah? A consuming God. it's time for fools to be consumed by fire, to serve as Deterant. I rest my case!
It seems the god that answered by fire now rely on humans to fight for him these days. Christians say their god is everywhere and all powerful yet its humans that speak, get angry, fight for and fell hurt on behalf of this god. its almost as if this god resides only in their head and they're actually the god they claim to be serving

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by CuteMadridista: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2018
frank317:
Trust holy christians to use this opportinity to vent their long caged anger.

It is okay to insult another for Jesus. Same jesus who said turn the other chick.

Reminds me of muslims that beheaded that woman in kano for calling their allah fake.

Ogboni power... powerless power. Christians feel they have the right to abuse other religion. You call people fools for saying God does not exists and get angry when the same God is called a fool.

See the amount of hatred vented onnthe boy for insulting a jewish man who died a long time ago.

I keep on saying it... if jesus had not hinted love ur neigbour or forgiveness, christians would have been the worst suicide bombers
You're so right bro

When they criticise other religions they expect its adherents to grin and bear it but they react with vituperations when they're the ones to take it. bunch of hypocrites

This hypocrisy is main issue addressed here https://www.nairaland.com/4393886/respect-other-peoples-belief-arguably

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Mekanus(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Op you're blaming the parents of that guy just because he has chosen not to be a brain dead religitard like you? What if that guy called Mohammed a fool, I know your reaction would have been different. Sometimes I just wonder why Christians think and believe that their own crazy religion is better and superior to other crazy religions. Jesus is a fable, so the boy is right to call a fictitious character whatever he wishes. Jesus is a FOOL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by frank317: 8:44am On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

It seems the god that answered by fire now rely on humans to fight for him these days. Christians say their god is everywhere and all powerful yet its humans that speak, get angry, fight for and fell hurt on behalf of this god. its almost as if this god resides only in their head and they're actually the god they claim to be serving

This is where their brain goes dead. Someone claims to worship a powerful, all knowing, all seeing, omini everything creator, yet everything he does concerning this creator signifies that either this creator is weak or does not exist.

Imagin praying without ceasing, fasting, vigil, begging for a mighty loving powerful creator do u a small human favour. And when he does not answer they go ahead and make excuse for him.

Imagin figthing for a powerful God, getting angry for him and definding him on his behalf. He talks nothing, does nothing and shows not himself. Yet this same folks will ask u for prove that he does not exist.

What stops God from doing a minute thing to show the boy, his loving creation, and the world, that he is missing the point.

I really cannot fight and kill myself for my village warrior king who is ten times stronger than me.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by lovelylad: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2018
christians are FOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by bobowaja(m): 11:00am On Mar 31, 2018
exlinkleads:
Nigeria Man Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - Reactions

A stupid and clearly senseless Nigeria boy have decided to attack the "wrongest " person this morning just to gain prominence in the social media I believe. At his age, I don't really blame him too much rather the parents that didn't instill religious values in him.

Identified on Facebook as, Detty Dre, he took to his page to write what and I quote "If Easter falls on April fools days, it means Jesus Christ is a fucking fool"

I wish God in his infinite mercy will forgive him! Below are some comments on his page:

Pope Preeq Kev: “Since u want to be famous fr showcasing dis amount of maximum uselessness i pray your existence gains prominence in this life wen #5 becomes relevant in Nigeria. Uneducated Ellf”

Miracle Lazarus: “I think you just want to be noticed, well am not paying attention. Jesus has now been age with you. SMH”

Vanessa Ibi: “I didn’t know dis boy was dis stupid oo ah for no accept him frnd request, can u imagine dis idiot calling his maker a fool”

Miz Ifediba Chidimma Elison: You are are still a small boy growing, when you have grown, come back let’s discuss this�

Benjamin West Plus: hey you demon incarnate…it seems ur brain and two grain of rice has no common diffrence between the…its the guy that saved ur foolishness and stupidity from hell that u referring to fool…i can see that ur family has finally given birth to a castrated idiot like u…ur folishness has a power of root 2 on it so we having something like…folishness root 2..which is= brain damage/…brra go and use ur life to exchange rice make poor pipo see food chop…idiot

Ihunanya Obinna: God punish u, ur papa ur mama ur generation… bros bet me u wil neva see half of this year… i wanted to block but i said no until i see ur death post, posted by ur frnds around june or july den i wil block you, i knw for sure that wil neva see the end of july,i cn play with other things but when it cums to God i devote my whole time for him… God wil surely punish u heavily AMEN

Pope Preeq Kev: hey bro how is your miserable existence goin I now see your brains wer exchange fr two spoons of Akamu (PAP) u pained Nermatode i see u inherited stupidity frm your father ‘re u mad do u want poverty and stalk illiteracy to locate ya household if your don’t rethink your speech i will rewrite your dimmed destiny with eye pencil is Jesus your mate don’t try this at all i think u should try and correct d mistake your dad did fr breeding a nuisance like u. u good fr nutin Congolease Ape.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/nigeria-man-says-jesus-christ-is-fool.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala
I am more concerned about the op and other commenters on Facebook.

Why are they fighting for God? And these same people will still turn around and accuse Islam for hates while they keep doing theirs. Talking about hypocrisy? Christianity is synonymous with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by obinna58(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
the boy has gone viral and many people will be checking his account to contribute and ease their fuming anger I'm sure pressure will be hitting him from every sides now
Even the chicken hearts are wishing him death
No hope for humanity
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Methodist4ever(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
God save his poor soul.
Amen.

Worthy is the lamb!
Halleluyah
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by kevoh(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
See the comments/replies from true Christians below:

exlinkleads:

exlinkleads:

exlinkleads:

Benjamin West Plus: hey you demon incarnate…it seems ur brain and two grain of rice has no common diffrence between the… its the guy that saved ur foolishness and stupidity from hell that u referring to fool…i can see that ur family has finally given birth to a castrated idiot like u …ur folishness has a power of root 2 on it so we having something like…folishness root 2..which is= brain damage/…brra go and use ur life to exchange rice make poor pipo see food chop…idiot

And another true Christian, this one even added death wish grin grin and claims he devotes his time to his god. I wonder the kind of devotion he is talking about here because this and Shekau of Boko Haram are the same!

exlinkleads:

Ihunanya Obinna: God punish u, ur papa ur mama ur generationbros bet me u wil neva see half of this year…i wanted to block but i said no until i see ur death post, posted by ur frnds around june or july den i wil block you, i knw for sure that wil neva see the end of july,i cn play with other things but when it cums to God i devote my whole time for him… God wil surely punish u heavily AMEN

Yahweh must be really proud of his adherents ! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Dalamama: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Christians getting angry and fighting for their Almighty God that can do nothing is nothing new.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Dalamama: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
kevoh:
See the comments/replies from true Christians below:

And another true Christian, this one even added death wish grin grin and claims he devotes his time to his god. I wonder the kind of devotion he is talking about here because this and Shekau of Boko Haram are the same!

Yahweh must be really proud of his adherents ! grin grin grin

That was how our resident idiot Felixmoron told me that I'll not see the end of last year because I insulted Yahweh and Yahweh failed him. Crazy fools.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by kevoh(m): 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dalamama:

That was how our resident idiot Felixmoron told me that I'll not see the end of last year because I insulted Yahweh and Yahweh failed him. Crazy fools.
Felix? Who takes that one serious sef? Meanwhile Yahweh is a master of failure!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wow!!!

I am actually surprised at how supposed Christians are busy raining insults on the boy...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Aaronsrod: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
In the Spirit of Holy Week my blade has been blessed and is ready for Gods work!

Tell me where I may find this Satanist blasphemer.

As Our Lord rose from the Dead so shall this slave of the Deviol return to his true Master this Easter season. IJN.
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by OtemAtum: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
How can a fictitious character be a fool? Abeg leave fictitious Jesus alone to fade off in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by OtemAtum: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
nannyo:
So you believe that a certain Elijah say like three thousand years ago sent down fire from God Almighty who created Yahweh? No, no, no. An Elijah of such doesn't exist. The Elijah I know was the one who used scientific method to male fire from the sun and told the people that it was Yahweh who helped him. That was Elijah of the homo erectus era.
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by exlinkleads(f): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
bobowaja:

I am more concerned about the op and other commenters on Facebook.

Why are they fighting for God? And these same people will still turn around and accuse Islam for hates while they keep doing theirs. Talking about hypocrisy? Christianity is synonymous with it.

my friend keep quiet. this is not Islam thread. You guys are actually the problem the whole word have today.
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by bobowaja(m): 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
exlinkleads:

my friend keep quiet. this is not Islam thread. You guys are actually the problem the whole word have today.
You see. Their pot have started calling kettle black grin grin

For your information I am not a Christian neither a Muslim.

I am agnostic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by CuteMadridista: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
exlinkleads:

Not everyone that rejects your imaginary friend believes in an Arab god
Re: Nigeria Boy Says Jesus Christ Is A Fool Since He Died On April Fools Day - React by Butterflyleo: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Not everyone that rejects your imaginary friend believes in an Arab god

And again the guy who says Yahweh is imaginary still cannot stop talking about him grin

This torture that this supposedly "imaginary" Yahweh must be putting you through is hilarious. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just An Hypothesis, Do You Think It Will Be Ethical To Revive Neanderthals? / How Did Judas Die? / Nelson's Electronic Bible Ref. Library(most Especialy For Pastors)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.