Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) (52449 Views)

Reality Star, Natalie Nunn Puts Her Massive Backside On Display In Tiny Bikini ( / Reality Star, Natalie Nunn Puts Her Massive Backside On Display In Tiny Bikini / Topless Lala Kent Wears Just A Pair Of Tiny Bikini Bottoms At The Beach (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by favourbaby: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who she wan impress?

Even the tiny something's thread has started losing yet she took a pose with it. This goes to show how careless a human being she is.
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by Realist1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yemi fine woman see as body fresh,
were is the vaseline I kept on this table,Junior ! Junior! who took the vaseline I kept on this table angry ?
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
kingscare1:
Yemi alade, wende coal, m.i, flavour etc are underated artistes in Nigeria.
WE'RE TALKING MONEY YOU'RE TALKING TALENT

smiley smiley smiley They do great songs but we take their songs as ordinary....compare to Tiwa Babee that hide under other good celebs to get her fame...Tiwa savage is overrated
THAS HOW MONEY IS MADE AND BRANDS ARE BUILT

, she must always colabo to have a hit song from top artiste and that is not a too talented artiste.. wink wink wink...Kudos to them all..

Go girl, Baadest body on her, no man that will see those body on her that will not Fantsize grin...lol, even pastors will take style look...aswear smiley, she did her home work to get those banging and dazzling body that can make the devil repent and carry bible grin grin grin....

Looking Good is a wonderful thing, Bring back your best looks, cut down all body fats and get back to shape with our product "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" Very effective, for those who loves to look adorable.....%100 organic...Home delivery, Pay on delivery and supports services.....check my profile to get yours this weekend....chat us on whatsapp
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
cassidy1996:
hmm.... well shaved
clean shave
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by toprealman: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2018
kingscare1:
Yemi alade, wende coal, m.i, flavour etc are underated artistes in Nigeria. smiley smiley smiley They do great songs but we take their songs as ordinary....compare to Tiwa Babee that hide under other good celebs to get her fame...Tiwa savage is overrated, she must always colabo to have a hit song from top artiste and that is not a too talented artiste.. wink wink wink...Kudos to them all..

Go girl, Baadest body on her, no man that will see those body on her that will not Fantsize grin...lol, even pastors will take style look...aswear smiley, she did her home work to get those banging and dazzling body that can make the devil repent and carry bible grin grin grin....

Looking Good is a wonderful thing, Bring back your best looks, cut down all body fats and get back to shape with our product "Magic Tummy And Body Fat Reducing Herbal Tea" Very effective, for those who loves to look adorable.....%100 organic...Home delivery, Pay on delivery and supports services.....check my profile to get yours this weekend....chat us on whatsapp
Johnny, Tumbum Tumbum....and other "great" songs abi....

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
It's sexy #Ilike. The second picture leaves too much to the imagination.
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by AlAmin2020: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2018
hmm dis girls, 1 dy wil even snap naked. mark my words
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nice. Tuck in that belly very well. Being that size without a belly is impossible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky's 2023 'Presidential Poster' Surfaces Online / Only 35 People Attended Agbani Darego's Private Wedding / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.