Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) (52468 Views)

Kylie Jenner And Her Amazing Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Daddy Freeze’s Car Collection (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by autojosh: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2018

She was born into the spotlight.

At age 19, she bought her first house - a mansion.

At 20, she became the youngest person on the Forbes list of America's Richest Self-Made Women.

Over the next year, Jenner is expected to become the youngest self-made billionaire ever. That's a title previously held by Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates in 1987 at age 31, and by Facebook co-Founder Mark Zuckerberg in 2008 at age 23.

Today, Kylie Jenner is just 21 years old. She is currently worth $900million. This is far above her more famous older sibling –Kim Kardashian. Kim is currently worth $350million.

Kylie, who happens to be one of the most famous Instagram celebrities, is also a successful entrepreneur. She is the life behind the makeup empire and brand - Kylie Cosmetics.

She has also been making the headlines recently after becoming a mum to her firstborn baby, Stormi.

The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner pack, Kylie has an obsession for luxury cars.  Her garage is a repertoire of luxury automobiles.

She has in her extensive car pool luxury cars like maroon Bentleys, orange Lamborghinis and Spider Ferraris, vintage Rolls Royce,  Mercedes G-Wagons, Lamborghini Aventador, a Rolls Royce Ghost and to the family’s favourite, Mercedes G-Wagons, etc.

It is said that her garage gets a constant upgrade almost on a monthly basis.

Autojosh.com presents the ultra-sexy car collection of Kylie Jenner.

https://autojosh.com/checkout-the-incredible-car-collection-of-this-21-year-old-reality-star-photos/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by AntiWailer: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
nice whips

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
The first photo is Kendal not Kylie Jenner.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Buharisef(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
No Be Dis Small Geh Wey Dey Always Run Around Wit Her Sister Da Year For Dat Show Keeping Up Wit The Khadasians Abi Nah Chronicles Of The Khadasians?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by benzene00: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Meanwhile Nwaamikpe is trolling around nairaland disgracing his generation at his age

ordinary bicycle he doesn't have

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by officialteemi(m): 3:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
jejely waiting for teamVANITYuponVANITY

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one is a "small god" herself, if i get these cars my neighbors don die!!! It is in the middle of the road they will be washing all my cars every morning and nobody will leave until my cars are washed, everyone living in my estate 'must' come and greet my cars "good morning" before they leave for work or i buy your house and turn it to parking lot........ angry

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by alaboski(m): 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
cool
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Eboski(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
my Naija girls will never see this one, but looking for politicians to buy their bodies, then call them selves small girls with big god.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by emmanuelrabb(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
ME AND POVERTY

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by solutionist: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Interesting.

Kim Kardishian is worth $350million dollars.

Kanye West is worth $160 million dollars.

So, who is the Gold digger here?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by IAMBREEZY: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Money!
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by kenir(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
where 'em yahoo boys at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
angryangry

Autojosh why u post this kind thing na.

Just to think she's my age mate Is making me cry sef ( while I am still roasting in life, all thanks to my village people). This life is really unfair.

person wey no get money na walking corpse angry
Money must be made.

Vanity crew stay away from this thread. You guys are allergic to riches.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some body ll now coma tell me that

Vanity upon vanity is vanity

See eh if swear for all dis religionists dem

Dem go poor for eternity

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Olamide just got a new ride.. Abeg do review on it

Cc autojosh
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by papadoculus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
what's d essence, if she can't ride all of dem simultaneously

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by papadoculus(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Available...
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by jesmond3945: 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Eboski:
my Naija girls will never see this one, but looking for politicians to buy their bodies, then call them selves small girls with big god.
see you dont know what these girls did to get these toys. They are being sponsored by the execs in the us entertainment industry. Most of them slept their way to the top using legit business deals to cover up. My nigerian girls are doing their own locally while the kardashians are doing their own on a big level. If you want to know more vigilantcitizendotcom.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 26, 2018
cool
Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Pappyto: 11:05am On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:
see you dont know what these girls did to get these toys. They are being sponsored by the execs in the us entertainment industry. Most of them slept their way to the top using legit business deals to cover up. My nigerian girls are doing their own locally while the kardashians are doing their own on a big level. If you want to know more vigilantcitizendotcom.
Yen yen yen
And you were there when all these were happening? Enemy of progress spewing thrash.
Omo talaka oshi jati jati.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2018
jesmond3945:

She has a billion dollar make-up empire. Asides that, the income she makes from her reality show, clothing lines and endorsement deals affords her the luxurious lifestyle she's living. Women also make a lot of coins without whoring around, success is not one gender based.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by millionboi2: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Legit hustle is d best

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2018
shocked so she is apparently richer than jayz?
She is richer than messi and cronaldo put together at 21 shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by yjgm(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2018
Fame and luxury

1 Like

Re: Checkout Kylie Jenner's Incredible Car Collection  (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Not all is hers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Eniola Badmus Shares Cleavage Baring 10 Years Throwback Photo / Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.