Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (41328 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by kennydesmond(m): 11:06am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
nawaoooo....what will she tell there children when they grew up?...

....She's not supposed to live to tell the story!
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by inereunwa1(m): 11:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Yameater:

Who send you market?
which market again Na o babe
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by GeorgeTheCoder: 11:09am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Dude, can't you read? Did you read the story or you recently escaped from Yaba-Left? undecided

This is one of Africa's biggest problems... 'Laziness to read' undecided sad

It's scary.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Afritop(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2018
Olalan:
Wickedness of the highest order.People should avoid partners with anger issues, cause they can do crazy stuffs when angry
Those who have already married partners with anger prone murder issues nko. What should they do
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by 8stargeneral: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Frustrated women everywhere.....dating a woman now be like say persn dey go sambisa forest grin grin
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Obason22(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2018
I think the woman should be killed to join him immediately.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by katekemi664: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Wow!
Evil world
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by futurism: 11:22am On Mar 31, 2018
pp802:

There are some with anger issues, but they can't even hurt a fly. There are some that don't get angry easily, they are quiet.....what they will do is in their hearts. They are the worst.

We all get angry with our gf's, bf's, husbands and wives, at some point in our lives, but the ability to control it and make ammends in no time without spilling over, differentiates us.

#just pray you marry a good wife/husband.

Date/Court him/her for sometime and be very sure of what you want to embark on.
#Character can't hide for long

You are wise. I personally don't get angry on time, I don't like wahala, I don't find trouble... I don't talk much and don't keep much friends...

But I am very vengeful so much that if you offend me, I will always find a way to retaliate, especially in cases where I am taken for granted and abused in a way.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2018
When men get angry they beat their wives
When women get angry they kill their husbands

These brutal females take no prisoners
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by blex444: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2018
how strong is your shock absorber?,you never can tell until you are being tried.
rip to the dead.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Pavore9: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2018
Afritop:

Those who have already married partners with anger prone murder issues nko. What should they do

Ticking time bomb! IIf they can't get the spouse to go for therapy, it is safer to leave the marriage alive.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by femi4: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
Stop marrying/dating crazy people and if you do, do not do things to tick them off.

I am not victim blaming, I am just saying self-preservation is key
But you won't know who get craze for head until you seriously hurt them

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Let him test on, that is the reward for betrayal. Human can go any length when you decide to take their love for granted, you might not know what you can do until you find your self in such situation.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Pinkyposh(f): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
nawaoooo....what will she tell there children when they grew up?...

Which children? They have non together
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by kode12: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Men sha. Look at how measly looking their apartment is, a standard students hostel room is even much better looking than this hole and still the stupid guy went ahead impregnate another woman. Pitiable
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by wildkat: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Women and their issues. Shey na dis kind of thread wey make one yeye mod to ban me few days ago.. If I talk now dem go sey I don talk.

To the mod that banned me...I say "Behave"

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2018
The Woman na Fool, She should have killed her self join. cry

An Hausa man wld say: i kill u, i kill my self, No Case grin
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Yameater(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2018
inereunwa1:
which market again Na o babe

Na waoooo men
You don rush send me message now now
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by JERRY1925(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
don't be surprised the said woman has gone through a lot with him..don't b surprised she has done lots of abortion for him...
for her to decide killing was next..the said man wud have hurt her real bad.
and u know most women don't think most time before they act.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Franzinni: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
She 4qed him before she killed him... Why do girls do this can they just kill him and not 4Q him?
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Dheartless: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
I hope it was mynd44
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Dheartless: 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE MAN SHA FKK UP.

FIRSTLY YOU MARRIED A CRAZY WOLF.
SECONDLY YOU GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT.

TWO TIME FKK UP.
DESERVED TO BE TREATED ACCORDINGLY, NO EXCUSES. undecided
a dead man is free from pain.

a living prisoned woman is in hell already before she dies (you do know death is a must for all living humans but pain is optional)
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2018
Its called Cause and Effect.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by lozanni(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
cry See her face like Gabonese Assassin.
This might be the first of such news am reading about from that country. Smh.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
1stCitizen:
When men get angry they beat their wives
When women get angry[b] kill [/b]their husbands

These brutal females take no prisoners

That's because they know they won't match him in a fight. Don't you see majority of them do it while the man is asleep?

If some women were physically stronger, they would beat men with reckless abandon. She would be regretting by now.

1 Like

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by lozanni(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
femi4:
But you won't know who get craze for head until you seriously hurt them

Quite right oh. People can pretend until they are married, then the display of true character starts.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Tunks2017(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Marriage has now become battlefield........

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hell is empty. All the devils are here and most of them are women. Be guided.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
Well am never getting married so grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.