Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic (41329 Views)

Jealous Wife Kills Her 2 Children In Kano After Husband Took A 2nd Wife (Photo) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by inereunwa1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yameater:

Na waoooo men
You don rush send me message now now
before nko
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Lomprico2: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ever8054:
nawaoooo....what will she tell there children when they grew up?...

She will tell them that your english is fantastic!! grin
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by nanakgh(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
ifyalways:
Girls abre.
Violence is not the answer, walk away. Start a new sweet life.

oh wei de3 boys na abr3...lol
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
Stop marrying/dating crazy people and if you do, do not do things to tick them off.

I am not victim blaming, I am just saying self-preservation is key

The truth and sad thing is you don't know ppls true colour until you start living with them. Then its almost too late.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by sweetilicious(f): 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:
Stop marrying/dating crazy people and if you do, do not do things to tick them off.

Exactly
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Reelmii: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
psychologist:
Exactly what you get when you marry an older lady embarassed

Rip to the dead
what makes u think she is older
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Reelmii: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kizyte:
Which kind house is this? Is that not toilet I'm seeing close to the bed?
that could be a mirror
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by godofuck231: 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love this chic, next time ask her permission to marry a second wife instead, and if she refuses stay ajuwaya, oh sorry no next time
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Donjazzy12(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A woman has been arrested for allegedly killing her husband while he was fast asleep following accusation of infidelity. According to reports, the woman stabbed the man to death in his sleep for having a baby with another woman in Gabon.

The deceased who is reported to be a sergeant in the Gabonese army - died immediately after the knife attack by his jealous wife.

During interrogation, the woman allegedly confessed that she killed him for cheating on her and having a baby behind her back.

Taking advantage that he was asleep on Wednesday night, the scorned woman inflicted several stab wounds on the man which led to his death.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/gabonese-woman-stabs-her-husband-to-death-for-having-baby-with-another-woman.html

cc; lalasticlala
No matter the situation, do not sleep on the same bed and room with any woman.
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by sisisioge: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mynd44:

Hi olamynd44 grin. You kuku yav said you ain't marrying before whether the guy sane o or otherwise wink
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by dcrenzel: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Wicked world, that's how my ex threatened to stab me if she had a knife over a small issue. I called off the relationship immediately, she called and begged for over 1 month, I refused. Be wise brothers
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by uchwar1: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
AngelicBeing:
lt is better to remain a single man forever than marry these Lucifers daughter called a wife, nonsense angry
don't use that as an excuse. my friend, go and marry
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
uchwar1:
don't use that as an excuse. my friend, go and marry
tongue

Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by Kokaine(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2018
pp802:

There are some with anger issues, but they can't even hurt a fly. There are some that don't get angry easily, they are quiet.....what they will do is in their hearts. They are the worst.

We all get angry with our gf's, bf's, husbands and wives, at some point in our lives, but the ability to control it and make ammends in no time without spilling over, differentiates us.

#just pray you marry a good wife/husband.

Date/Court him/her for sometime and be very sure of what you want to embark on.
#Character can't hide for long
undiluted truth. Most times it shows. A person who will kill or do something crazy can be spotted from 6 planets away
Re: Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic by sayisayi(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
See. Buhari is a prophet...he talked about blood soaked baboons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / Suspected Killer Of A Lagos Housewife Tells His Stunning Story From A Hideout / Man Kills His Mother With A Matchet In Edo, Puts Corpse In Wheelbarrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.