Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) (31417 Views)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by juddy4life: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
In as much as I very much condemn the action of this man, the reporter didn't tell us what the wife did. No sane man will brutalize his wife for no just cause. Imagine if she was caught with another man on her matrimonial bed, many people may be provoked to even do worse .

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk post368: Just look at the amount of misogynistic tripe being spewed on this thread and that’s not even half of it. With just under two pages of comments.
It’s obvious you people are a result of damaged family systems with damaged societies filled with irreparable human beings. And what’s worse, the people in authority at all levels are no different than you are. These comments are disgustingly stupid but I’ll banned by whatever damaged MOD is in charge of this section if I call you the names your deserve. Rest assured that what goes comes around comes around. Today you support a woman getting beat up, tomorrow you may be called to the morgue to identify a loved one who was beaten to death by their spouse. Full circle.

u ar de nightmare of ur parent,it beta dey exchange u wit imecile who dey can send go open door, because u ar clueless, i dont even tink u av a fada, because only a miserable bastard lyk u can tok dis,because u ar impetous, i dnt blame u afta al u dnt knw who born u
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Shroud: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
Seahawk:
Just look at the amount of misogynistic tripe being spewed on this thread and that’s not even half of it. With just under two pages of comments.
It’s obvious you people are a result of damaged family systems with damaged societies filled with irreparable human beings. And what’s worse, the people in authority at all levels are no different than you are. These comments are disgustingly stupid but I’ll banned by whatever damaged MOD is in charge of this section if I call you the names your deserve. Rest assured that what goes comes around comes around. Today you support a woman getting beat up, tomorrow you may be called to the morgue to identify a loved one who was beaten to death by their spouse. Full circle.

[/s]

Your family and its bloodlines are the excessive redundancy of a botched human evolutionary system. I think you're a spinoff of a drunken g(a)ngbang. Idiot.

Pro- divorce animal.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by finest0007(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ije uwa o di mfe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
eyinjuege:

There's no reason genuine enough save for self defence for one to embrace violence.
Are you in support of women stabbing their husbands because they impregnated another woman outside? There's a recent post like that on frontpage or so.
If you keep endorsing violence because there's a supposed genuine reason, how can you condemn other acts of violence as a grandma burning her grandaughter's hands for stealing, or a woman stabbing or pouring hot water on her husband for whatever "genuine reason"?
It important everyone learns to be self controlled.
I'm not in support of boys beating their wives because only boys do dat
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by finest0007(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:
Just look at the amount of misogynistic tripe being spewed on this thread and that’s not even half of it. With just under two pages of comments.

You really took out time to bring those comments out. It almost sounds like they are trolls but truth is they aren't. One of them mentioned women watching their mouth like men don't say hurtful things too. Someone mentioned nagging, very witless reason. If she even cheats and you can't deal or reconcile, what happened to ending the marriage. There is no sense in domestic violence, I have a neighbour who engages in it often, his son who's 6 beats his sister who's 4 like a thief over little things, calling her names because his dad does it to his mum after all.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by origima: 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Profcamsey:

You sound stupid and I confirmed it

U sound more foolish too.read his opinion very well and assimilate it without bias....that a view of an experience man.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:

its not ur fault i blame ur mother who born u prostitude exchanging her private part 4 money, even de sperm dat enta into ur moda kpekuse dat became u was rape by 3 giant men, bastard pickin cannot train u wel,

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
I didn’t expect an intelligent response. Not from PEOPLE like you.

And I say ‘people’ as a compliment.
Captain8:
u ar de nightmare of ur parent,it beta dey exchange u wit imecile who dey can send go open door, because u ar clueless, i dont even tink u av a fada, because only a miserable bastard lyk u can tok dis,because u ar impetous, i dnt blame u afta al u dnt knw who born u
Captain8:
its not ur fault i blame ur mother who born u prostitude exchanging her private part 4 money, even de sperm dat enta into ur moda kpekuse dat became u was rape by 3 giant men, bastard pickin cannot train u wel,
Shroud:
[s][/s]

Your family and its bloodlines are the excessive redundancy of a botched human evolutionary system. I think you're a spinoff of a drunken g(a)ngbang. Idiot.

Pro- divorce animal.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yep. It’s messed up.

That’s probably the root of the problems of those posters. It starts from the home

finest0007:

You really took out time to bring those comments out. It almost sounds like they are trolls but truth is they aren't. One of them mentioned women watching their mouth like men don't say hurtful things too. Someone mentioned nagging, very witless reason. If she even cheats and you can't deal or reconcile, what happened to ending the marriage. There is no sense in domestic violence, I have a neighbour who engages in it often, his son who's 6 beats his sister who's 4 like a thief over little things, calling her names because his dad does it to his mum after all.

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ur abnormal is de result of ur mother trying to abort u throug pregnancy but fail and try it several times but fail dat y ur brain is not thinkin wel, i'm sorry 4 dat, no thanks to ur mother who did dis to u
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
God wil punish ur moda 4 doin dis to u SEAHAWK, made u blind to de truth, MORRON is always a MORRON u cannot change into nomal humanbeing, sorry

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:

ur abnormal is de result of ur mother trying to abort u through pregnancy but fail after try it several times, because she gave birth to a 3 giant rappist dey Bleep hel out of ur mother dats y u ar fierce abnormal,no thanks to ur harlot mother
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:

u ar a morron born by an harlot mother dats y, u support Ashawoness, because wat de man do is to negate her from been Ashawo by smashin de phone, but Seahawk is encouraging her, after al his mother was also Ashawo
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Fhowe: 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Men look before you leap dont take any stupid bold step just to please a woman this is the end product
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dummy grin
Captain8:
Ur abnormal is de result of ur mother trying to abort u throug pregnancy but fail and try it several times but fail dat y ur brain is not thinkin wel, i'm sorry 4 dat, no thanks to ur mother who did dis to u
Captain8:
u ar a morron born by an harlot mother dats y, u support Ashawoness, because wat de man do is to negate her from been Ashawo by smashin de phone, but Seahawk is encouraging her, after al his mother was also Ashawo
Captain8:
ur abnormal is de result of ur mother trying to abort u through pregnancy but fail after try it several times, because she gave birth to a 3 giant rappist dey Bleep hel out of ur mother dats y u ar fierce abnormal,no thanks to ur harlot mother
Captain8:
God wil punish ur moda 4 doin dis to u SEAHAWK, made u blind to de truth, MORRON is always a MORRON u cannot change into nomal humanbeing, sorry

1 Like

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Shroud: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:

I like how you play the hypocrite. After insulting us and our families, you got a trailer load of insults back and you're now pretending to be responsible. What a reprehensible emo-bitch you are.

Despicable piece of human filth like you.
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A husband has been arrested for allegedly beating and brutalizing his wife in Port-Harcourt, Rivers. The woman who was injured - had to be rushed to the hospital for treatment. According to Human rights activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, the husband beat her and also destroyed her phone in the process.

The man was reported to the police who arrested the man for battering and domestic violence.

According to the report, steps are being made to charged the alleged wife beater to court to serve as a deterrent for others.

It was also revealed that the wife no longer wants to continue in the marriage any longer.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-arrested-after-allegedly-brutalizing-his-wife-in-port-harcourt-photos.html

Lol. Two days ago, just 48 hours ago. I was in my house and I heard noises in the house next to me. It turned out that the boy hit his baby mama in the eye. I saw the girl yesterday, that eye was still shut and swollen. The one you posted here was nothing compared to the one I'm talking about.
Then, I heard that the same irresponsible boy burnt his younger step sister with hot iron on four different places three days ago.
Yesterday, I heard noises again, rushed out only to discover that guys in my area were fed up and decided to teach him a lesson. They tried to lure him out of his room but he was too clever. So, they decided to teach him right inside his room. About five of them beat the hell out of him with injuries all over his face.
He went to police station to effect the arrest of those boys. The boys also went to another police station to effect his arrest. To cut the long story short, he realised that the case has been turned against him with double assault and battery hanging on his neck. he has been on the run since yesterday.
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by esan1(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
the way I see this woman face she will go back to that man, not that I know her but let this woman learn how to be silence when her husband is talking.
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
I like how you play the hypocrite. After insulting us and our families, you got a trailer load of insults back and you're now pretending to be responsible. What a reprehensible emo-bitch you are.

Despicable piece of human filth like you.

Calling you what you are isn’t an insult.

Anyone who justifies domestic violence is a psychologically damaged. Most likely from a dysfunctional family unit. That was all I needed to say.

The ‘bitchy, hoey, mama is a LovePeddler’ bla bla bla rant from you lot was already expected by me. No need to respond to that. No be today.

Can’t get intelligence from dummies. Wasn’t expecting any.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good for him
maasoap:

Lol. Two days ago, just 48 hours ago. I was in my house and I heard noises in the house next to me. It turned out that the boy hit his baby mama in the eye. I saw the girl yesterday, that eye was still shut and swollen. The one you posted here was nothing compared to the one I'm talking about.
Then, I heard that the same irresponsible boy burnt his younger step sister with hot iron on four different places three days ago.
Yesterday, I heard noises again, rushed out only to discover that guys in my area were fed up and decided to teach him a lesson. They tried to lure him out of his room but he was too clever. So, they decided to teach him right inside his room. About five of them beat the hell out of him with injuries all over his face.
He went to police station to effect the arrest of those boys. The boys also went to another police station to effect his arrest. To cut the long story sort, he realised that the case has been turned against him with double assault and battery hanging on his neck. he has been on the run since yesterday.
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Shroud: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Seahawk:

Calling you what you are isn’t an insult.

Anyone who justifies domestic violence is a psychologically damaged. Most likely from a dysfunctional family unit. That was all I needed to say.

The ‘bitchy, hoey, mama is a LovePeddler’ bla bla bla rant from you lot was already expected by me. No need to respond to that. No be today.

Can’t get intelligence from dummies. Wasn’t expecting any.
People who preach divorce so easily never knew their fathers because mommy wasn't sober enough to recognise who knocked her up!

Preaching divorce for a slap without bothering to investigate if it was a usual occurrence is just the symptoms that you're from a family unit with an absentee father and a domineering frustrated mother.

It's like actually saying a man should divorce his wife for failing to prepare dinner or for nagging.

We know a by-product of a frustrated deadbeat mom when we see one. They are pro-divorce, argumentative and bereft of logic and never addressing the topic.

If your brain isn't as useless as a faulty septic tank you might have asked why the husband destroyed the phone of the wife. What was in that darn phone?

Did it not strike you odd that the human right activist never mentioned the reason for the husband's actions?

You're just a lousy piece of roadside dirt trying to act intelligent when your brain can't even orbit round the small circumference of logic.

Regurgitated bastard.
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Seahawk: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yen yen yen yen grin
Shroud:

People who preach divorce so easily never knew their fathers because mommy wasn't sober enough to recognise who knocked her up!

Preaching divorce for a slap without bothering to investigate if it was a usual occurrence is just the symptoms that you're from a family unit with an absentee father and a domineering frustrated mother.

It's like actually saying a man should divorce his wife for failing to prepare dinner or for nagging.

We know a by-product of a frustrated deadbeat mom when we see one. They are pro-divorce, argumentative and bereft of logic and never addressing the topic.

If your brain isn't as useless as a faulty septic tank you might have asked why the husband destroyed the phone of the wife. What was in that darn phone?

Did it not strike you odd that the human right activist never mentioned the reason for the husband's actions?

You're just a lousy piece of roadside dirt trying to act intelligent when your brain can't even orbit round the small circumference of logic.

Regurgitated bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Profcamsey(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
origima:

U sound more foolish too.read his opinion very well and assimilate it without bias....that a view of an experience man.
You're a member of senseless people. That's how your father beats your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by greysam: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
tesppidd:
Frankly a lot of bad things happen in Port Harcourt.
There are 36 states and the FCT.

At least 20% of unpalatable things reported on nairaland happen in rivers state.
Oga that is not true... Can u compare what happens in lagos alone with what happens in the whole of africa?
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
dont insult him he tel truth, Nwamaikpe i luv ur coment, dat guy is realy a man he shows it, good 4 smashin de phone u dis born by mistake
u av a dog brain dats u ar thinking like dog
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
dont insult him he tel truth, Nwamaikpe i luv ur coment, dat guy is realy a man he shows it, good 4 smashin de phone u dis born by mistake
i wil tel ur fada e wil sel u to kotonou pple any amount
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
i wil tel ur fada e wil sel u to kotonou pple any amount
ur thinking faculty is too nadir mr idiot,
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
ur thinking faculty is too nadir mr idiot,
has malou allow to operate on NL? Den who get dis malou shld bundle him back to de meadow where he came frm
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
has malou allow to operate on NL? Den who get dis malou shld bundle him back to de meadow where he came frm
u ar de reason ur family never move 4ward mr idiot
Re: Husband Arrested After Beating His Wife In Port-Harcourt (Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Captain8:
u ar de reason ur family never move 4ward mr idiot
dis one beta dan u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Leaving Her Home In Calabar. Photos / Uniosun Kidnap: Police Nabs Three Suspects (see Photos) / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.