Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,727 members, 7,840,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" (28418 Views)

Dino Melaye: I Will Fight For A Better Society Through My Movie Roles / Dino Melaye: I Am Better Than Yahaya Bello In Bed / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
5thElement:

Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. This sums up your life sir. I'm glad you're in that shit-hole. Are you enjoying the stench yet? No?

Hopefully you and your children and their children after them will continue to live in that shithole and be kissing Dino's ass as well as that of his children and his children's children. Since he is the model politician I'm sure you won't have a problem saying amen to that.

Can I get an amen from you?
Your statement portrayed how emotional you are in dealing with national discourse. Asking you what is the sin of Dino, you answer would be he talks too much and not on his performance and representation.
Now to your prayer, I say amen. If I could get ample number of people like Dino that would not be an appendage or stooge of his party or individuals but does things based on national interest. I'll forever go for them. I also challenge you to tell me any senator in the 8th Senate that have performed in that hallowed chamber on issues of national interest like Dino. I challenge you to that. Let us bring to bear for world to read their impact at the National Assembly. I will not like you to sell emotion to the world but real fact and figure.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by alen4smith(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
patchsk:
just shut up you this annoying thing.
take it easy
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by alen4smith(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Victorakats:
Such a brave man
bravery my foot!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
ihatesycophant:
Your statement portrayed how emotional you are in dealing with national discourse. Asking you what is the sin of Dino, you answer would be he talks too much and not on his performance and representation.
Now to your prayer, I say amen. If I could get ample number of people like Dino that would not be an appendage or stooge of his party or individuals but does things based on national interest. I'll forever go for them. I also challenge you to tell me any senator in the 8th Senate that have performed in that hallowed chamber on issues of national interest like Dino. I challenge you to that. Let us bring to bear for world to read their impact at the National Assembly. I will not like you to sell emotion to the world but real fact and figure.

It's okay. I understand your particular challenge. It's the same that most, if not all supporters of GEJ have. Most of you have never witnessed good governance in action. All you have ever known is Nigeria's crop of demented leaders.

Same people who think GEJ is the icon of democracy because he was voted out of office and so he should be given a Nobel, also think that because Fayose has been vociferously attacking Buhari that makes him a wonderful leader so we should forget that there is an actual voice recording of him plotting to rig the state election in his favor.

Same people also think because Dino Melaye is at logger heads with his state governor and the president that makes him a model citizen so we can actually forget that his people desperately want him recalled from the Senate, not forgetting that there is indeed a recorded phone call implicating him in bribing a judge, which the judge herself has confessed to.

Y'all are bound within the shores of Nigeria and can't understand when others tell you that what you think is the norm is actually an aberration.

I don't expect you to understand. If people like you are hailing Dino Melaye as the conscience of the nation, then I humbly give up on you guys.

I won't argue with you any further, it's a waste of time. It's just like telling the Kalahari bushman that he deserves electricity and pipe borne water.

He's gonna stare at you and wonder if you are speaking a foreign language.

Since Dino Melaye is your standard of good governance, well I wish you many more of his kind in your sh1t hole country.

Enjoy the sh1t sir.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by blacknp(m): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Well, truth is bitter. This might be the beginning of the end for the APC.
Sorry to tell you,You are still living in denial. Seek the truth and the light will shine within,Apc isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by blacknp(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
5thElement:

It's okay. I understand your particular challenge. It's the same that most, if not all supporters of GEJ have. Most of you have never witnessed good governance in action. All you have ever known is Nigeria's crop of demented leaders.

Same people who think GEJ is the icon of democracy because he was voted out of office and so he should be given a Nobel, also think that because Fayose has been vociferously attacking Buhari that makes him a wonderful leader so we should forget that there is an actual voice recording of him plotting to rig the state election in his favor.

Same people also think because Dino Melaye is at logger heads with his state governor and the president that makes him a model citizen so we can actually forget that his people desperately want him recalled from the Senate, not forgetting that there is indeed a recorded phone call implicating him in bribing a judge, which the judge herself has confessed to.

Y'all are bound within the shores of Nigeria and can't understand when others tell you that what you think is the norm is actually an aberration.

I don't expect you to understand. If people like you are hailing Dino Melaye as the conscience of the nation, then I humbly give up on you guys.

I won't argue with you any further, it's a waste of time. It's just like telling the Kalahari bushman that he deserves electricity and pipe borne water.

Since Dino Melaye is your standard of good governance, well I wish you many more of his kind in your sh1t hole country.

Enjoy the sh1t sir.
Right on the money,well said,Don't pay too much heed to these Hypocrite Nigerians stuck in their so called shithole without any hope of going anywhere,they wish their President evil and at the same time they hope to prosper in that same country they Cal a shithole,you can't sheet and eat in the same room. I laugh when I see statements like the President is evil,my president is a terrorist,who is the Joke on?

Who is the white man laughing at?the President of Nigeria who is treated like royalty or his docile and illiterate subjects?

A few years ago President Buhari was a laughing stock, today those same people can't get over the fact that he is King especially those our Brothers East of the River Niger that have put their misguided trust in the tattered umbrella of many colors a Den of thieves called People Damned in Perdition pdp.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Dandavido: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
patchsk:
. Better shut up ur dirty mouth, if you dont have any reasonable word
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by yarimo(m): 2:09am On Apr 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari, Melaye, Okorocha, Bello, Wike, Osinbanjo and Umahi are Nigeria's biggest problems at the moment.
this list is incomplete without NwaAmaike
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by yarimo(m): 2:12am On Apr 01, 2018
babdap:
He is an elderly person but behave like a child.
sorry DINO MELAYE was never an elder person
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by yarimo(m): 2:13am On Apr 01, 2018
Lanre4uonly:
Well, truth is bitter. This might be the beginning of the end for the APC.
or the starting of APC grin tongue
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by yarimo(m): 2:15am On Apr 01, 2018
jerryunit48:
Like it or not Dino has got balls only few people in the political arena can boast of ...

But come to think of it why is Buhari doing this to himself? , he should just go home and relax
anyone that knows he is a gonna must definitely has a BALLS tongue
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by yarimo(m): 2:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Abfinest007:
dino you are great pls help me tell buhari go to any near by store to buy sense
can you see him over there? He is the president association of YABA LEFT hospital patients, be careful with him.

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 2:45am On Apr 01, 2018
5thElement:

Enjoy the sh1t sir.
I'm surprised that you have not told me and the world the sin of Dino Melaye, all you reeled out is just the usual emotion.
I did told you that Dino is never the problem of Nigeria but those of you that see no reason in his fight as the voice of the masses.
It baffles me that you have to resort to lie to bring Dino down at all costs. No judge has ever confessed that he/she was bribed by Dino. The same, Sahara reporters that brought the news, has he not be writing many unfounded allegations against him? The recent is his fleeing the country while Dino is still on the shore of Nigeria and even went to hallowed chamber to debunked the fake news. It was the same way, he claimed Dino never graduated from ABU, until investigation revealed that it was satanic lie to bring him down at all costs.
It also baffles me to the least, for you to sit at the comfort of your room and read junks about the recall of Dino Melaye. Insinuating that his people want him home. Mr. man, his people doesn't want him home but Yahaya Bello and his political gladiators want him home. If you think the good people of Kogi West senatorial district has hand in the game played to recall him and not the political jobbers, then you're on a long thing. Is it the people that have not received their salaries and pensions for months that would file out to recall the person fighting for them to be paid. If it is the way you reason, then Nigeria has a long way. Seeing Dino has the devil and not those scheming to bring him down as the enemies of the state for demanding them to meet up their constitutional mandate of bringing succumb to the people makes you think in the negative.
Again, point of correction. Dino is not fighting Buhari but only revealing what is wrong in the system. Every thing he accused the FG for has been found by FG itself as truth. Babachir, FRSC, NCS, are Case study.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2018
blacknp:
Sorry to tell you,You are still living in denial. Seek the truth and the light will shine within,Apc isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Their party, their business. I'm not taking brief for any political party here. I'm only saying if the APC don't handle their internal crisis very well, it "might" turn out bad for them (APC) if care is not taken.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2018
LIKE APC LIKE LECEISTER CITY.

If you can connote, hit LIKE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by OpanachiOzohve: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
fiizznation:
Why don't you jump ship to PDP(where you came from) since you are sure your so-called popularity will get you reelected in 2019. Dino the clown.
patchsk:
Seriously, annoying inanimate brain thing!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by OpanachiOzohve: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2018
ihatesycophant:
I'm surprised that you have not told me and the world the sin of Dino Melaye, all you reeled out is just the usual emotion.
I did told you that Dino is never the problem of Nigeria but those of you that see no reason in his fight as the voice of the masses.
It baffles me that you have to resort to lie to bring Dino down at all costs. No judge has ever confessed that he/she was bribed by Dino. The same, Sahara reporters that brought the news, has he not be writing many unfounded allegations against him? The recent is his fleeing the country while Dino is still on the shore of Nigeria and even went to hallowed chamber to debunked the fake news. It was the same way, he claimed Dino never graduated from ABU, until investigation revealed that it was satanic lie to bring him down at all costs.
It also baffles me to the least, for you to sit at the comfort of your room and read junks about the recall of Dino Melaye. Insinuating that his people want him home. Mr. man, his people doesn't want him home but Yahaya Bello and his political gladiators want him home. If you think the good people of Kogi West senatorial district has hand in the game played to recall him and not the political jobbers, then you're on a long thing. Is it the people that have not received their salaries and pensions for months that would file out to recall the person fighting for them to be paid. If it is the way you reason, then Nigeria has a long way. Seeing Dino has the devil and not those scheming to bring him down as the enemies of the state for demanding them to meet up their constitutional mandate of bringing succumb to the people makes you think in the negative.
Again, point of correction. Dino is not fighting Buhari but only revealing what is wrong in the system. Every thing he accused the FG for has been found by FG itself as truth. Babachir, FRSC, NCS, are Case study.
You are so on point about his recall. I live in Kabba, Kogi State and can reliably inform you that the recall was orchestrated by GYB. His constituents are not interested except for his few stooges and bulk of the signatures were cooked.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Not Afraid Of Buhari, APC Nearing Its Grave" by ihatesycophant(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
OpanachiOzohve:
You are so on point about his recall. I live in Kabba, Kogi State and can reliably inform you that the recall was orchestrated by GYB. His constituents are not interested except for his few stooges and bulk of the signatures were cooked.
I've been asking people, what is the sin of Dino Melaye? Their answer has not been forth coming or they say he talks too much. I always tell them must all of us be slave to our conscience. There are people, if they see wrong thing done, they are never comfortable until they say it. Like the 5thelement that we've been engaging on this topic, I gave him a good example of Trump and Obama. These are two characters in advanced system. If Trump was in Nigeria, they would have condemned him to dustbin and he would not have won election to become his nation's president because they would have used his talkative nature to down him.
I'm still looking forward for his transducers to tell me Dino's sin base on representation and contribution to national assignment he's voted to do and not on their rhetoric of he talk too much.
I did told 5thelement that I will prefer to have many of Dinos in national level than to have others that are stooges and appendages to politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Daura After The Sallah Holiday (Photos) / Olaoluwa Rasheed Visits Kunle Afolayan's Movie Set (Photo) / Analysing Dasuki's Statements On Weapons Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.