Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

APC Crisis Deepens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis Deepens (20645 Views)

APC Crisis Deepens, Buhari, Oshiomhole’s States Worst Hit / APC Crisis Deepens As Governors Shop For Oshiomhole’s Replacement - Tribune / APC Crisis Deepens: Gang-up Against Oyegun Thickens, As Members Petition EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Paperwhite(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Josnac:

A party that has not kept even a single campaign promise for 3 years.A party of convenience for those who have no clear cut vision or program for Nigeria.

A party of rogues masquerading as agents of change.
A party whose manifesto is built on lies, deceit, confusion and propaganda.

All In all, Nigerians have seen APC for what they truly are...our desperation for change and accountability landed us here, but its never too late for a change.
#Back2Daura #Wiserfor2019
Aptly put my brother.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens by musa234(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Playing Politics as a game at the detriment of the millions of Nigerians while they and their families live in opulence. undecided

All dis na total and absolute wash! My innocent 9ja pple, abeg, don't falll for dis sh!t. Na us the poor masses go suffer am. These guys are all the same. Just imagine the way and rate at which they deflect.. Quite sad. angry
Imagine all the evil and embezzlement by Obanikoro which led to the kidnap of Chibok girls yet, he only released 10% of his total loot, got forgiven and deflected to APC for another political appointment. angry angry They toy with our lives and futures in the name of playing politics. angry

APC, PDP and all other Political parties are bogus at best! They're all ROGUES !!! It's you and I that ends up suffering NOT, them. sad

'Bi-partisanship' is what we need NOT, 'Party-politicking' cool Above all, Thunder fire them all!
True bro, when I see people fighting for this two thieves (Apc and pdp) I just laugh

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis Deepens by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by sweerychick(f): 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Sense no go kill you at all
and the painful part of it is that all of them don't go to work oo. Like where I did my primary assignment at DPR one house of representatives member son was working with us,he hardly comes to the office and yet my supervisor takes order from him
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by charmingfrank(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2018
One day, Nigerians will rise up to fight this nightmares in our society just as France did. The day is fast approaching.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Somebody in a newsroom somewhere is pressing the buttons of PDP,Igbos n wailers generally
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Okoroawusa: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
sweerychick:
and the painful part of it is that all of them don't go to work oo. Like where I did my primary assignment at DPR one house of representatives member son was working with us,he hardly comes to the office and yet my supervisor takes order from him
Takes order from him?
A corper?
In DPR?

No wonder they didn't retain you
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2018
sweerychick:
What an irony shocked angry

That's to tell you that there are people who make things happen and people who watch things happen embarassed
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by tesppidd: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Josnac:
A party that has not kept even a single campaign promise for 3 years.

A party of convenience for those who have no clear cut vision or program for Nigeria.

A party of rogues masquerading as agents of change.

A party whose manifesto is built on lies, deceit, confusion and propaganda.

All In all, Nigerians have seen APC for what they truly are...our desperation for change and accountability landed us here, but its never too late for a change.

#Back2Daura
#Wiserfor2019
you are a pathetic liar.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Mires: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
What's the difference between NEC and NWC in political parties? What are their different functions?

NWC comprises of party executives whose functions is to see to day to day affairs of the party and its Secretariat. NEC comprises of party executives and big wigs in the party in the likes of President, Senate President, Senators, Governors, etc. They vote during crucial decision making in a political party since often times, they are the major financiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Revrnd(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
They are only trying to play Tinubu April fool, Oyegun is not going anywhere. President said that to please Tinubu and make him believe they're together, but PMB boys know what they're doing.
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by emmydollars4life(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
Off course that is PDP.

Oh you suddenly appear here,? there is a price for you, don't run away from the price: name 2 projects initiated, executed and commissioned by Pmb the vegetable and go home with Lexus 300 Suv
Re: APC Crisis Deepens by Shikini: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
They will gather but, because they don't have good intentions for Nigeria and her citizens, they must surely scatter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Closes Air Space Citing ‘Threat Of Intervention’ / Igbo Muslim Leader, Kabir Orjiegbulam Accused IPOB Of Threatening Him On Phone / Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.