Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (27439 Views)

Lady Celebrates After Her Boss 'upgrades' Her From Housemaid To Housewife (vid) / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Islie: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

There was a mild drama at a popular joint in Lagos as a housewife, Maureen caught her husband, Clifford with a single mother, one Mrs. Happiness, who told her to forget her husband because she can never separate them.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened on Friday at a popular joint located at Omiyale Street in Ejigbo area of Lagos where the single mother -Happiness and Clifford went to enjoy themselves.

Mrs. Happiness – a single mother of five kids, told Maureen that she used to have her own husband until another woman snatched him from her. She said that she had worked hard also to win Clifford’s heart and they had a strong bond.

On Friday, Clifford brought Happiness to the joint in his car and had requested for drinks and fried chicken. They were already eating before his wife Maureen got there on a tip off and disrupted the whole thing.

Maureen shouted and warned Happiness to leave her husband for her. In anger, Happiness reacted immediately and told her that she had already lost her own husband to another woman. While this happened, Clifford looked helpless and said nothing.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that Clifford got married to Maureen the proper way and wedded her in the church in their home town, Nnewi in Anambra State. The union was with blessed with a child and they had been living happily.

However, their peaceful marriage became troublesome the moment Clifford met Happiness from Mgbidi in Imo State at a joint and they became lovers.

It was learnt that after Happiness was dumped by her husband, she dropped her children and came to Lagos where she met Clifford who rented a house at Cyril Njoku Street, Ejigbo whereas Clifford lived around Military Zone in the same Ejigbo.

Mrs. Maureen lamented that since Clifford met Happiness, he had abandoned his family, focused on Happiness, usually came back late and ceased to take care for his only child.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that while Maureen and Happiness were dragging and exchanging hot words, Clifford looked the other way. His attitude did not go down well with the customers present as they attacked him which forced him to enter his car and drive off.

The visibly embattled Maureen was consoled by the people and asked to put everything in prayer until God intervenes and brings back her husband to her.

Some of the residents who witnessed what happened blamed both Clifford and his wife Maureen for the ugly situation.

Some said probably that the wife might not be taking proper care of him before he found solace in Happiness and clung to her.

While others said that Clifford might be under the influence of charms which made him to behave irresponsibly and choose to break his home because of Happiness, as his wife Maureen looked more beautiful than her.

http://pmexpressng.com/forget-husband-lost-mine-single-mother-housewife/

1 Like

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 31, 2018
P.M.EXPRESS reports that while Maureen and
Happiness were dragging and exchanging hot words,
Clifford looked the other way. His attitude did not go
down well with the customers present as they
attacked him which forced him to enter his car and
drive off.

See as Cyriacus just dey drop the story like say him dey there when everything dey happen.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Olalan(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2018
It advisable for married women not to engage in actions that might make their men want to find peace in another lady's arm cause he might just not return, as side chicks especially the single mothers are not ready to let go of any man that falls into their trap especially if he has some cash to spare.
BTW am not justifying men having mistress but the truth is some women force their husbands to look outside with their attitude and behaviour after marriage.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Isaiah Chapter 4 verse 1

And that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

May the good Lord bless His word.

17 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

The world will be at peace when women learn to share a man in peace.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by MrWondah(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Some women are just plain stupid. Because you lost yours due to your epic failure in taking care of your husband you want your fellow woman to end in sorrows too?
Your deserve your vagina clipped.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Michael781: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

the bloody liar...spits on thread

3 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by ifyalways(f): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
I knew it's Cyriacus production cheesy

Dude is an expert with fabricating stories. He's the only reason people buy PM newspapers :- he's a comic relief in the face of the current, failed economic situation.

Take him serious at your own risk.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by ednut1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Had to be ejigbo or ikotun chai

7 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by toluleke(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
The way married people commit adultery this days you go fear. I wonder why people get bored easily when married sad
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by jerryadigun: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uncle Cyriakus with his weird stories.

Anyway we can see the effect of a good "rod" grin grin

The power of "GBOLAAR"
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by librangyps(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
No man is worth fighting for. what if happiness poured acid on the wife, or use bottle on her head? Abeg I can't die for one man that might not even last up to 5mins .....

Women make your load light in marriage, have the number of kids you know you can cater for in case of any fracas, be independent and save. Most husband today don't know what marital vow means. Once he shows you he doesn't have your interest at heart, carry your load and search for your own 'happiness'.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Gospel.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by pyr8te: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pepsi101:

See as Cyriacus just dey drop the story like say him dey there when everything dey happen.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Rutley(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Two women dey fight on top one man and me dey here dey find who to marry cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
librangyps:
Hgg
grin The hustle for men is real and the hustle for FRONTPAGE is real

2 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Uyiii: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
shei she's from imo state? ehen naa, she's only fulfilling the obligation assigned to her by okorocha.
commissioner for happiness and husband snatchingcheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Flye: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lol
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Jarus(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na this kain news PM News dey report everyday. lol

1 Like

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
women fighting for a useless man that dont give a damn about them?

He even drove off and left them to be fighting themselves?

May God keep me so busy with work the day i will ever think of fighting for a man.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by talk2percy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
So Cyriacus, as all these were happening u couldn't take a picture of Maureen and Happiness? Not even Clifford my Nigga?? Women can do anything to keep their men while some can go the extra mile to take another woman's husband and keep him for herself alone. grin because of our cassava grin

2 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by bedspread: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
How many would will treat this case...
Mod na wa for u ooo
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by veacea: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Where is the picture of the event?
The man found happiness in Happiness pls let him be oooooo. Enemy of progress are now abusing him. Shior.
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by israelmao(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And man also shares his wife with another man in peace?

2 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Michelle55: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
this guy with bad news is like 5&6... tufiakwa!!
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by omooba969(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by spaggyy(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
ok
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by talk2percy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Michael781:
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

the bloody liar...spits on thread
bros, were u there? Cyriacus is giving u a firsthand Intel of what happened in Ejigbo and u are calling him a liar and spitting on him, why? Or do yhu have a different version of the story?? Is Happiness related to u??

4 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by marvin906(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
left your wife for a mother of 5
what type of madness is that

2 Likes

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by eph12(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
All these happened and no picture ehn?
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by marvin906(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
librangyps:
No man is worth fighting for. what if happiness poured acid on the wife, or use bottle on her head? Abeg I can't die for one man that might not even last up to 5mins .....

Women make your load light in marriage, have the number of kids you know you can cater for in case of any fracas, be independent and save. Most husband today don't know what marital vow means. Once he shows you he doesn't have your interest at heart, carry your load and search for your own 'happiness'.

do you even understand what you just wrote
so if a woman is having marital issues she should leave and find another man
if that one fails she should still do the same abi
no wahala
theres no prb jumping from dick to dick
and also your advice for women is to plan ahead of marraige failure
WTF

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It. / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.