Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. (3602 Views)

Tinubu Joking With Igbos, Exchanges Banters With Area Boys, Full Video Emerges / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Arewa Youths In An Ongoing Meeting With Igbos In The North (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by LZAA: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:
resurgentxtian4 is not very good in the area of Logic
cc lzaa onyeoga
kikikikkiki grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by resurgentxtian4: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
kernel505:

''My mind no even dey naija but I won’t just like it being turned into an Islamic hell hole" ...Yet when others want out, you call them all sorts of names. I'm ashamed to have a set of people like you in same country with me.

I don’t even know how long I will clarify that I Support Biafra. Me I don tire to coach igbos ooo
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
You're so on point.

0monnak0da:

Some chidren are born as Ogbanjes or Abiku just like this thread is an Ogbanje thread without any sense

Eboes have been very successful in Nigerian politiics and their politicians are just as dirty if not dirtier than the others. They gave us the first kidnapping of a sitting governor lest we forget.

1 They went into coalition government with NPC in 1960 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

2.They went into coalition government with NPC in 1965 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

3 . They were big in NPN in 1979 (JUST 9 YEARS AFTER THE WAR) and produced the Vice President in 1979 . NPN did not have a majority in he Natonal Assembly and so again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke

4. In 1983 again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke by this time Ojuiku had been pardoned by President Shagari and he returneed and joined the NPN

On all these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition and the Eboes were happy. They were confirmed as the Official Boyboys of their Fulani masters and lords.
So what is the problem now? I really do not get it

The idea that Eboes need to start playing dirty is incomprehensible. Are they not dirty enough? Do they want to become pigs( my bad!!)

Do the Eboes want to overthrow their masters and start to eat cake and Ice cream? Can they digest it? Hmm What is now wrong with akpu?

If this is about Presidency then please that can NEVER happen. We ALL know this , Even the Eboe boy in his pregnant mother's womb knows this.

The number one problem of Eboes is BAD MOUTH They ALWAYS have something bad to say to EVERYONE. The same people that they would wish to make them president they never have ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE.
BAD MOUTH comes from a spiteful spirit. A tendency ALWAYS to never see anything good in anyone. If a man does anything good the Eboe man's immediate impulse is to start comparing himself and start beefing. He always talks about himself (to others) about how anything Eboe is the BEST ,The BIGGEST and so on . What drives this of course it is a profound inferiority complex and jealous spirit. We see it and we read it very easily because it is so transparent. The Eboe man need to learn one thing

If you have nothing good to say STFU. No one wants to hear how good you are. Just Shut up
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by oyoirabor: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t even know how long I will clarify that I Support Biafra. Me I don tire to coach igbos ooo

coach yourself first....people that cannot differentiate between good and evil, lack ability to see beyond their nose, supported and keeps supporting failure now want to coach people with far more IQ than him/them....Abeg gerrahere!!!!

6 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by joeyfire(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
"When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans" is a popular saying, and until the Igbos of Nigeria understand how to behave like their neighbours, how to play the Nigerian brand of politics, they cannot dominate the political space like they have done in other fields. The Igbos are a very ambitious, very talented and industrious set of people who have proven to themselves how efficient their positive drive can be.

But Nigerian politics is dirty, filled with the scums of society rather than the best of achievers. That is why the Igbos need to change their tactics. The most popular attraction to Nigerian politics is not a desire to solve societal problems, but a way to worsen it, as long as you benefit from the chaos, while you drop crumbs to your cronies who help you loot. Nigeria is practising lootocracy as a system of government.

It will be better if the Igbos throw reason out of the window and start voting with their greed, rather than rational reasoning. Afterall, every other person does it.

For the love of Mike, how did the Igbos end up voting a better and more educated Jonathan, rather than a Buahri who we all know is no good. The best thing was for the Igbos to abandon Jonathan when it seems clear he will lose, jump into the doomed wagon of Buahri and vote like all the other mad men. And if the governors of the SE are all PDP, they can hold a meeting and change to APC overnight, all five states!

We should play amala and ewedu politics, jump onto the bandwagon and scream sai baba so loud that the original chanters will be afraid, and drop their microphones for us to take over, arrive APC meeting before others and flow with the tide, even if the tide is sweeping the whole country into the sea, don't worry, we won't die first.

We should start praising all the mistakes of APC, tell them they are the best and massage their bloated ego till the whole country falls into where its destined to fall into. Igbos should await the next election with greed in their eyes, vote for the worst candidates, as long as you think he will win, damn the consequences, and if the shiitt hits the ceiling fan, don't bother to duck. We cannot lose more than others.

Remember, "When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans"

OP- I know you are just being sarcastic.

I know you can't expect my Igwe to start dressing like an Emir the way Obas are beginning to dress in the South West. No Igwe can try it without Ndi Ichie revolting or our youths embarrassing him in public. We can never play this type of politics nnam grin

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by shallysgirl: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I would oo. If you think I would engage an igbo man in an online slugfest again you must be mad. You igbos get a hard on when others hate on you but Nigerians are tired and we have moved on to tackling Buhari and his fulani Islamic extremists.

My point? Igbos have been condemned to history. You can keep hating all Nigerians but that won’t remedy your situation in Nigeria. Only Biafra can help igbos. I advice igbos to go home and build the SE so they can have a place to call home when Biafra comes.
yorubas from where I am have been condemned to the caliphate. Emirs and waziris loading in afonja land and you are here saying rubbish about the great Igbo tribe.
Who cares about your opinion. Nobody .

3 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by shallysgirl: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I tire oooo. They are not very good in politics at all and it is so sad for such an enterprising people.
See person. They are bad in politics because they didn't vote Buhari in 2015 abi? Now, we want to flow with the tide, nothing you can do.

4 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by shallysgirl: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
0monnak0da:

Some chidren are born as Ogbanjes or Abiku just like this thread is an Ogbanje thread without any sense

Eboes have been very successful in Nigerian politiics and their politicians are just as dirty if not dirtier than the others. They gave us the first kidnapping of a sitting governor lest we forget.

1 They went into coalition government with NPC in 1960 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

2.They went into coalition government with NPC in 1965 under the leadership of Azikiwe who was rewarded as ceremonial President and a partnerin a coalition government with the rght to select several Ministers from his party

3 . They were big in NPN in 1979 (JUST 9 YEARS AFTER THE WAR) and produced the Vice President in 1979 . NPN did not have a majority in he Natonal Assembly and so again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke

4. In 1983 again NPP Azikiwe's party entered alliance with NPN and was rewarded with the post of Speaker House of Representatives in Edwin Ume-Ezeoke by this time Ojuiku had been pardoned by President Shagari and he returneed and joined the NPN

On all these occasions the Yoruba were in opposition and the Eboes were happy. They were confirmed as the Official Boyboys of their Fulani masters and lords.
So what is the problem now? I really do not get it

The idea that Eboes need to start playing dirty is incomprehensible. Are they not dirty enough? Do they want to become pigs( my bad!!)

Do the Eboes want to overthrow their masters and start to eat cake and Ice cream? Can they digest it? Hmm What is now wrong with akpu?

If this is about Presidency then please that can NEVER happen. We ALL know this , Even the Eboe boy in his pregnant mother's womb knows this.

The number one problem of Eboes is BAD MOUTH They ALWAYS have something bad to say to EVERYONE. The same people that they would wish to make them president they never have ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE.
BAD MOUTH comes from a spiteful spirit. A tendency ALWAYS to never see anything good in anyone. If a man does anything good the Eboe man's immediate impulse is to start comparing himself and start beefing. He always talks about himself (to others) about how anything Eboe is the BEST ,The BIGGEST and so on . What drives this of course it is a profound inferiority complex and jealous spirit. We see it and we read it very easily because it is so transparent. The Eboe man need to learn one thing

If you have nothing good to say STFU. No one wants to hear how good you are. Just Shut up
keep living in the past inugo. Delusion of grandeur. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by shallysgirl: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lot13:
Can you honestly beat your chest to say the five governors in the SE are the right candidates for the job? For how long will you people keep lying to yourselves?

Anyway, Nigeria is moving on, with or without your support.

The earlier you decipher what I mean the better.
Your sw governors are the best grin grin

Epele to you grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

You seem to be deliberately forgetting the point? Voting for the Better candidate as against voting for anyone that will worsen things. That's the difference between we and you.
Afonja am not surprised
Most afonjas are cowards

Funny thing is that you afonja believe igbo hates u...but sorry to burst your bubble we don't

We just dislike u people's shortsightedness and Fulani asslicling that's all.

Personally I have afonja friend and I don't hate any of them but whenever they jones I dey treat their Bleep up and tell them the simple
truth

What I have noticed is that most afonjas are naive and tend to deceive themselves.

Very soon your islamaphobia will come to fruition..the islamisation of Yoruba is on going..Yoruba Muslims are increasing rapidly and they value their Muslim counterparts from the north more than u people their brethren

imagine an afonja oba wants to change his title to emir

naive short sighted willing slaves

5 Likes

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Nightmareo07: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
oyoirabor:

millipedes crawls out of their mulch and piles of dead leaves at the mention of igbos. They use igbo swear for una??

Guy we need to talk.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
"When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans" is a popular saying, and until the Igbos of Nigeria understand how to behave like their neighbours, how to play the Nigerian brand of politics, they cannot dominate the political space like they have done in other fields. The Igbos are a very ambitious, very talented and industrious set of people who have proven to themselves how efficient their positive drive can be.

But Nigerian politics is dirty, filled with the scums of society rather than the best of achievers. That is why the Igbos need to change their tactics. The most popular attraction to Nigerian politics is not a desire to solve societal problems, but a way to worsen it, as long as you benefit from the chaos, while you drop crumbs to your cronies who help you loot. Nigeria is practising lootocracy as a system of government.

It will be better if the Igbos throw reason out of the window and start voting with their greed, rather than rational reasoning. Afterall, every other person does it.

For the love of Mike, how did the Igbos end up voting a better and more educated Jonathan, rather than a Buahri who we all know is no good. The best thing was for the Igbos to abandon Jonathan when it seems clear he will lose, jump into the doomed wagon of Buahri and vote like all the other mad men. And if the governors of the SE are all PDP, they can hold a meeting and change to APC overnight, all five states!

We should play amala and ewedu politics, jump onto the bandwagon and scream sai baba so loud that the original chanters will be afraid, and drop their microphones for us to take over, arrive APC meeting before others and flow with the tide, even if the tide is sweeping the whole country into the sea, don't worry, we won't die first.

We should start praising all the mistakes of APC, tell them they are the best and massage their bloated ego till the whole country falls into where its destined to fall into. Igbos should await the next election with greed in their eyes, vote for the worst candidates, as long as you think he will win, damn the consequences, and if the shiitt hits the ceiling fan, don't bother to duck. We cannot lose more than others.

Remember, "When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans"

It's always your way or the highway, until you learn to measure your conduct in same standard you measure others ibo will go nowhere in politics. Truth is nobody trust you for anything tangible as your hypocrisy is what they call follow come.

When Zik the great ibo master teamed up with Sardauna and Balewa, were they more educated than Awolowo?
When the choice of who to align with came up in 1979, IBO strategist chose Shagari a grade 2 teacher and former legislator over an accomplished lawyer and former regional premier and later leader of opposition in parliament.
Was Tofa more educated than Abiola to warrant the majority vote of Ibos?

Was Obasanjo more educated than Olu Falae to justify ibo votes for the former.

Throwing around education as the reason for your choice of Jonathan is the worst form of self deceit at best. Did Ibos vote for Jonathan with the understanding that he was in a very weak condition and most likely to loose the election,? You can tell yourself that lie but no reasonable person believes you
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

It's always your way or the highway, until you learn to measure your conduct in same standard you measure others ibo will go nowhere in politics. Truth is nobody trust you for anything tangible as your hypocrisy is what they call follow come.

When Zik the great ibo master teamed up with Sardauna and Balewa, were they more educated than Awolowo?
When the choice of who to align with came up in 1979, IBO strategist chose Shagari a grade 2 teacher and former legislator over an accomplished lawyer and former regional premier and later leader of opposition in parliament.
Was Tofa more educated than Abiola to warrant the majority vote of Ibos?

Was Obasanjo more educated than Olu Falae to justify ibo votes for the former.

Throwing around education as the reason for your choice of Jonathan is the worst form of self deceit at best. Did Ibos vote for Jonathan with the understanding that he was in a very weak condition and most likely to loose the election,? You can tell yourself that lie but no reasonable person believes you

Thanks for your bile, let your hate judge you.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If you mean Muslim yorubas, then you are right. We Christians ain’t supporting him even if he’s running with Pastor Osinbajo who by the way is a slowspoke.

Go and vote for another Fulani and his IBO vice, the most you will get is mockery from your ibo friends telling how naive you are plus disappearance of our money and abandonment of critical projects.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Thanks for your bile, let your hate judge you.

Leopard can never change it's spots, hypocrisy is the hallmark of ibo, you draw your Cutlass menacingly and feign surprise when others don't confront you with flowers.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Banmeallday: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
To the OP that would not solve any problem and is a silly idea

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Sprumbabafather: 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ovamboland:

Leopard can never change it's spots, hypocrisy is the hallmark of ibo, you draw your Cutlass menacingly and feign surprise when others don't confront you with flowers.

Enjoy your bitterness.
Re: The Problem With Igbos Political Attitude In Nigeria. by Ovamboland(m): 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Enjoy your bitterness.

Cry me a river, your cup of coffee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular ‘Mad Man’ That Speaks Eloquently Against Politicians Arrested In Aba(vid / Picture Of The Dead Person Buhari Appointed Into FCC / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.