Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City (35746 Views)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / Presidency Denies Nigeria’s Presence At US Jerusalem Embassy Opening / Jonathan Commissioned Eko Atlantic Project In Feb. 2013. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by shallysgirl: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Igbos are the only crude, crass, low intellect and jungle losers come up with such nonsense.

Btw, are you ipob? Or it's just guilty conscience bothering you?
You definitely have OCD.
See a psychiatrist at once.
Ambode is ipob?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
pedel:
Sometimes they have to respond.
Some information are weaponized to cause problem. We live in the age of information warfare.
Do you know how many people still believe Buhari doesn't have school certificate or that he claimed to make Nigeria ungovernable?
Propaganda is a weapon used in Democratic politics.
Unfortunately, APC are very poor in managing those distraction.

I can say that u lack sense. Buhari is certificateless. He also said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Be truthful for once.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by colosa: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
That was how he commission an empty hospital in Benin 2years ago and till date the hospital is still empty

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by yemi15(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
BrownChima212:
Technically, the president only commissioned a bridge in lagos?

You mean a bus stop after 30 years ago, stopping a metro line that would have made lives easier for the people of the place he visited?

The evil men do...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Orkeven: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
I guess someone should go and snap the plaque let's read what is written thereon.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by pawesome(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
oluwasegun007:

point of correction, its a garage....

buhari traveled series of distance to commission park.
all na work grin
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by ivandragon: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Take the education and stop boring me with your ipob nonsense.

I guess you are the same 'character' as deomelllo.

you really need to put a stop to your ethnic rants & seeing everyone who has a contrary view to yours or criticising pmb as an 'enemy'.

I know you would as usual, cross out my comment, but my advise to you is that if you want people to appreciate your opinions, learn to be tolerant of other people's too.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by deomelo: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Ogbeni cool down, It was Ambode that tweeted the commissioning not a random Nigerian.

So he is the ignorant one here.

Ambode too, they are all ignorant
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by deomelo: 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
ivandragon:

I guess you are the same 'character' as deomelllo.

you really need to put a stop to your ethnic rants & seeing everyone who has a contrary view to yours or criticising pmb as an 'enemy'.

I know you would as usual, cross out my comment, but my advise to you is that if you want people to appreciate your opinions, learn to be tolerant of other people's too.
Z

Funny when intolerant people go around telling lies and spewing tribal rubbish and bigotry plead tolerance.

There's a clear difference between lies and opinions.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by kanosalami: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
deomelo:
Must they always respond to every lie and irresponsible conduct by Igbos and anti Nigerian elements?

Do they not have anything better to do?
Another COW FUCKING Aboki in making

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by deomelo: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
kanosalami:
Another COW FUCKING Aboki in making
[/s]

Typical ipob rubbish.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by mikolo4us: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
APC suppose to change their name to APL All Professional Liars

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
tizzle:

The gods will soon make you mad
lets wait for that time but for now u still sound like a mad person
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
ogododo:
Garba Sheu, Adesina, Bashir, Tolu not doing enough
I have said it on several occasions that PMB media team is either incompetent or deliberately sabotaging him
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by deolu2000(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2018
BrownChima212:
Technically, the president only commissioned a bridge in lagos?
It was a bus stop and not even a bridge that he commissioned, that they shut down roads and caused hardship to tax payers. the same thing we complained about PDP and GEJ

1 Like

Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by pedel: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2018
How old are you?
From the way you respond to an unknown person, who is probably the same age as your father, it shows you suffered early life adversity. I suspect you grew up without father figure.
Learn how to communicate with others intelligently without showing your idiocy.
Happy Easter to you.
Mandeyy:
I can say that u lack sense. Buhari is certificateless. He also said he would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Be truthful for once.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Concasty676: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
ceejayluv:
Buhari issa fumbler..

Honestly, IMO, I think this country would have been a lot better without the Fulani cattle herders. They stink......
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Thugaa: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2018
ogododo:
Ambode tweeted that he commissioned it

https://mobile.twitter.com/AkinwunmiAmbode/status/979689376409116673?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Presidency tweeted denying it

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/980051592882917376
confusion!
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Burukpe: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2018
This should stampede the President to always contact the two former Presidents for verification before embarking on any commissioning of projects in the future in any state, because desperate politicians around are not working for favour. PMB,please always do the needful.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by nex(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2018
Buhari has denied his guest, Naomi Campbell, now he's denying his host, Governor Ambode.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Shikini: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2018
dodelight:
Confused set of people! How did we manage to put these fools and i*diots in the seat of power? Must there be an unveiling of plague because the president is having a tour?
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by chernest2002: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2018
They thought we forget that gej commissioned it before so they want to take credit, but Nigerians are not fools so Apc is making a fool of themselves.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by bigtt76(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Scamming everywhere ......abeg they should appoint a Minister of Verification and Validation so as to avoid all these grin grin grin

ogododo:
Ambode tweeted that he commissioned it

https://mobile.twitter.com/AkinwunmiAmbode/status/979689376409116673?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Presidency tweeted denying it

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/980051592882917376
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by CioAngels(f): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Ambode, are you also confused? How sad.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2018
pedel:
How old are you?
From the way you respond to an unknown person, who is probably the same age as your father, it shows you suffered early life adversity. I suspect you grew up without father figure.
Learn how to communicate with others intelligently without showing your idiocy.
Happy Easter to you.
Again, I say u lack sense. Blind supporters of Buhari. U were not well brought up. Since, u're old enough to reason properly but u refused, then u lack sense.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2018
......Lord God See APC
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by pedel: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Unfortunately, I am not a supporter of Buhari or any Nigerian politician for that matter. I pray you will be able to escape from that mental slavery Nigeria systems has committed you. My interest in Nigeria is because of people like you whose future has been stolen by the politicians you are willing to die for.
I wish I can reveal my identity so you know that I am not interested in your PDP/APC madness.
Time will teach you who lack sense between you and I.

Mandeyy:
Again, I say u lack sense. Blind supporters of Buhari. U were not well brought up. Since, u're old enough to reason properly but u refused, then u lack sense.
Re: Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City by nwanwaoge(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical unintelligent ipob nonsense.
practically in pains ...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama / It’s Cheaper To Import Petrol Than Refine Locally — Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.