Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,948 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Have A Honest Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Honest Question (963 Views)

An Honest Question / Honest Question To The Christians / An Honest Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
If all Bad people Go to Hell(or wherever), what happens to people who never had the opportunity to learn about God now and in the past?

Pls answer respectfully with Sound reasoning
Re: I Have A Honest Question by donwhit(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
They reincarnate in a religious family
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Omuneizzy6(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
Lolss Funny man, God will hold the people who call themselves christian responsible for that, that is why the word is still going and going every where...remember the reason why he has not come is because the word havnt reached all the parts of the world.. So lets continue to spread the word...there is difference between u heard and u havnt... Everyone must hear before he will come.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
God Almighty who created Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, etc did not create hell fire for anyone. It was the mind invention of Yahweh and some of the bad gods, but the Light of God has removed such kind of thing many years back.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:
God Almighty who created Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, etc did not create hell fire for anyone. It was the mind invention of Yahweh and some of the bad gods, but the Light of God has removed such kind of thing many years back.
You might experience hell soon.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dacronym:
If all Bad people Go to Hell(or wherever), what happens to people who never had the opportunity to learn about God now and in the past?

They will be judged by their conscience.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by OtemAtum: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

You might experience hell soon.
Amen!!!
I will like to carry out a scientific study of hell fire created by the gods in those days, but unfortunately for me in this regard, the light of God Almighty has rendered such kinds of places non-existent in the era of Mulah. Back in those days, Yahweh, El, Allah, Moloch and hundreds of gods imagined hell, a place of terror, for the trapping of souls until Knoliud, the light of God Almighty went and quenched all of them. Read the book of Eartum for details.

Doctufos: Eartum37:10-21

10. While I was feeling nostalgic, one of my devices detected the presence of Knoliud in one of the universes I have earlier visited. I soon found out that it was the universe of darkness.
11. I went there meditatively and saw the place lightened up by the light of Knoliud, which was a fulfillment to one of my wishes. I was glad that my wish came to pass.
12. I watched as many consciousnesses were released from the places of the dark. They were immediately sent into the valley of knowledge through some inexplicable forces. The largest fire made by the continuous wishes of Yahweh was also quenched and millions of souls trapped in it were rescued.
13. They disappeared from the fire into different realms which I did not know. Many of the gods challenged Knoliud, saying, you are bias, O Knoliud. Mirosh did choose not to interfere in the things which we do to ourselves in the universes, but you have chosen to be bias.
14. Why have you chosen to come against us, O Knoliud? When the gods of terrible afterlives of torments and fire have ended speaking, Knoliud said, it is my choice to intervene and you cannot stop me from doing so.
15. As you subdue souls and make them suffer, so do I also take pleasure in rescuing them all. And I have come to remove all frozen darknesses in this universe and make it a universe of light.
16. When Tartarus, Yahweh, Wishposht, EreshKigal, Enlil, Allah, Mazda and many other gods heard what Knoliud said, they were furious, And they said, we created these souls and we can do whatever we wish to them.
17. And Knoliud said to them, you did not create any soul, but their bodies are the things you moulded with the tepexes already made available by the expansion of God. And if you will do anything terrible to these homos, do it only to their lifeless bodies after death, since it was only their bodies you constructed, rather than doing it to their souls which you did not know how to make.
18. When the gods heard the sayings of Knoliud, they transformed into their light form, thinking that they could cast shadow of the light of Knoliud. And they were about two hundred thousand in number.
19. Now their light smoked vehemently as fire, but the light of Knoliud cast a shadow of them and subdued them. And when they had transformed back into flesh, they were tired and exhausted.
20. And Knoliud said, now and forever, no negative wishes of your minds shall be granted,because the era of critical brain-using is fast approaching and the era of excess fear of the future is passing away.
21. Then Knoliud disappeared and he was seen no more, but the universe of darkness remained lightened up and empty of souls except the souls of the gods who made afterlives of torments there before, but all their terrible afterlives had been wiped away by the light of God, including the Sheol of Brahma which is relatively good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

They will be judged by their conscience.
That is not fair, a person with a bad Conscience or even very bad Conscience can change if he comes to understand God

1 Like

Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
This answers are not satisfactory
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
OtemAtum:

Which god created Yahweh, and why do you say so?
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dacronym:

They would be resurrected to be given an opportunity to learn about God. Acts 24:15. Meanwhile there is no fiery hell of torment made by God.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Honest Question by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
I'm professor of bible by the grace of the holy spirit.will answer your question .our God is a just and righteous God.you have to accept Jesus in order to be save and God to heaven .you then ask what happened to those that died before Jesus came to this world .how will the be judge side the didn't have the opportunity to hear about Jesus.yes our God is a just and righteous God,so he made special arrangement for that.

A good example was given in the bible about how those people who died in Noah flood before Jesus came were judge.

1peter 3:19-20

said that Jesus himself when he was in the grave for 3 days went in the spirit and preached to those people that have died during the flood.

1peter 4:6

then went further to say after Jesus preached to them in the spirit realm,they were then judged as if the were still alive.

What really happened was that God is a just and righteous God.so he made those people that died not to know that the are already dead.if they knew that the are dead,the will all accept Jesus when he came preaching to them in the land of the dead.so God made them to think the are still alive so that their decision to accept Jesus will be free will.some accepted Jesus while some rejected him ,thinking that the are still alive.so our God is a honest God .he made provision for those that died before Jesus came.but everybody in the world today have heard about Jesus.so we are doom for hell if we don't accept him while still alive.

For more Question Whatsap +27614955973

1 Like

Re: I Have A Honest Question by OtemAtum: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
JMAN05:

Which god created Yahweh, and why do you say so?
God Almighty who created Yahweh is EXISTENCE. Atum, Yahweh, Allah, Chimides, Odin, Olorun, Abassi and the rest of its first creatures know its multiversal consciousness as Mirosh in the extinct language called Seriot. They know its physiological manifestation as Reverad in the old latin language. They know its infinite beginning as Nekla. But God Almighty doesn't give itself any name, only us or the first beings can call it a name if we wish.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Hiswordxray(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dacronym:

They never had the opportunity to hear the gospel because they don't want to and that is why they deserve to go to hell
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hiswordxray:

They never had the opportunity to hear the gospel because they don't want to and that is why they deserve to go to hell
What do you mean they don't want to?
Billions of people past and even now have no Idea whatsoever of God as we do now
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
I'm professor of bible by the grace of the holy spirit.will answer your question .our God is a just and righteous God.you have to accept Jesus in order to be save and God to heaven .you then ask what happened to those that died before Jesus came to this world .how will the be judge side the didn't have the opportunity to hear about Jesus.yes our God is a just and righteous God,so he made special arrangement for that.

A good example was given in the bible about how those people who died in Noah flood before Jesus came were judge.

1peter 3:19-20

said that Jesus himself when he was in the grave for 3 days went in the spirit and preached to those people that have died during the flood.

1peter 4:6

then went further to say after Jesus preached to them in the spirit realm,they were then judged as if the were still alive.

What really happened was that God is a just and righteous God.so he made those people that died not to know that the are already dead.if they knew that the are dead,the will all accept Jesus when he came preaching to them in the land of the dead.so God made them to think the are still alive so that their decision to accept Jesus will be free will.some accepted Jesus while some rejected him ,thinking that the are still alive.so our God is a honest God .he made provision for those that died before Jesus came.but everybody in the world today have heard about Jesus.so we are doom for hell if we don't accept him while still alive.

For more Question Whatsap +27614955973

This is not clear at all besides I believe the people in Noah's Day must have been preached to or 'or had opportunity'
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 01, 2018
Dacronym:

The concept of God exist without religion. Its the force behind existence that all wise men gravitate towards. That is why scripture talk about nature in itself being a revelation of God. No one has an excuse.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Romans:1:20

For example, most African tribes call the European "God" by the same name that they had given one of theirs. One who was so powerful they only dealt with him through their other gods or ancestral spirits. So when the white man spoke of God, they recognized HIM as one they knew vaguely.

What the Jewish experience has added to the God knowledge is a more in depth explanation and understanding of God. And a simpler way to have a relationship with him through Christ.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2018
Dacronym:

You ask a meaningless question and you request "sound reasoning" answer?
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2018
JMAN05:

They would be resurrected to be given an opportunity to learn about God. Acts 24:15. Meanwhile there is no fiery hell of torment made by God.
Explain more pls
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dacronym:

Explain more pls

You are aware that Satan will be chained for a thousand years? Rev 20:3.

During these thousand years, some select few will go to heaven to rule over those on earth, some of who would have been resurrected to stay on earth for a thousand years. Rev 20:6

Among those to be raised will include the unrighteous Acts 24:15. These evidently includes those who knew nothing about the true God.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
JMAN05:

During these thousand years, some select few will go to heaven to rule over those on earth, some of who would have been resurrected to stay on earth for a thousand years. Rev 20:6

Among those to be raised will include the unrighteous Acts 24:15. These evidently includes those who knew nothing about the true God.
When is this going to happen?
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
JMAN05:

Explain your first two points better
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dacronym:

Explain your first two points better

The explanation is clear to me. You can ask questions on the one you don't understand.
Re: I Have A Honest Question by Dacronym(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2018
JMAN05:

The explanation is clear to me. You can ask questions on the one you don't understand.
The Rev 20:3
And Rev 20:6

(1) (Reply)

Kashamu Mourns Ijebu Igbo Chief Imam / Science Refutes God: Debate Between Hopeforcharles And I / Islamic Powerful Dua To Win Lottery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.