Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) (13337 Views)

Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Tekecoms1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shame
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
O kwa umu okpo
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by papiwyte(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sai baba

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

...rather pity your self! sad

Oh, I was wasting my time with a Muslim..
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by tayebest(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Oh, I was wasting my time with a Muslim..
There you go!
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Perfectnumber6(m): 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
I just want this country divided please, because I can see some myopic morons who wants to die in poverty and starvation they should just go there way these northerners. Mind you am from the south south and we can survive ourselves. We hate poverty. How can youth like this channel their energy to wanting a man back after everything that is happening. So this is how Nigeria wants to survive as a country. Please let's this country be divided let everybody go their own way and let's see who suffers the most . Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by shallysgirl: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

sorry o! I can see the tin dey really pain you oo! cheesy grin
I don't know if it's because of Islam or something else you support such rubbish. It very sad if you are educated and all you can deduce from the post you quoted is pain. The comment you quoted was the truth but you seem to be blind to the truth. What you don't know is whatever happens in the north will overflow to the south and of course the sw first cause they have a large muslims population. A time will come and we wouldn't be able to tell who is yoruba or fulani. Keep supporting rubbish.
They have already started by trying to install a fulani waziri of yorubaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

There you go!

Yup, I was wasting my time with a Muslim youth..I suspected it, then I confirmed. Are you not a Muslim? Is that not why your reasoning is like this?
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by 28Toronto1: 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
sad

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by gurunlocker: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Trust me, the security agencies won't do anything about this because it is pro Buhari rally. But if it's any other rally, the police would have been all over the place.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by anselaw(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
may thunder frm de highest heaven kill u all
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
using money to fight the citizens. when are we going to be free from this issh.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by BafanaBafana: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love to see wailers so pained to the point of making insane comments.
The thing dey sweet my belle.

Wail till enternity, say all kind of lies about him

Buhari will still win the next elections.

And you will cry that it wasn't free and fair

And the worst you will do will be to jump into the lagoon,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dis ones get brain?

Na only head dem get.. D rest na Remote control.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
If I bring cane and wipe of all you
What kind of frustration is this
We are trying to remove a cow ass licker as president
Your here collecting mere 1000 naira notes each
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by nduka84(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
They will always stage rallies, as long as the seat of the presidency is occupied by their very own. They don't care to find out what buhari has done for the north since he became president. How many universities and schools has he built in the north to support and promote education and literacy level in the north? What has buhari done to promote gender equality, and girl child education in the north. We all know that northerners have ruled Nigeria more than any other region. But illiteracy, diesess, and girl child underage marriages is still very high and prevalent in northern nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dumb youths undecided
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by linknero2000: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Poverty is a good tool for the masses by politicians

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
All these small boys in their mummies homes eating free food.... I don't blame them sha...
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by pedrilo: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
We die here togeda. Mk una No worry.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by olasco2035: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
Op u no try at all dnt u knw dt This post is goin to gv ipod yot sleepless night..no hope fr them wit their atikulate and dankwambolate
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Solexmark: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmm don't be deceived again, any how it's a personal opinion
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

A fool cannot be happy. He doesn't even know what happiness is...
People are given 5h to colour themselves and chant SaiBaba and you think that's happiness? The fools are not even thinking about 2moro.
Dem no go build house?
Dem no go marry?
Dem no go buy car?
Dem no go train children?
U r living with a disease

That's not even in their brain...just give them 5h...let's drink and smoke today, 2moro we die...where is the happiness there?

Zombies make me sick.
Living with the disease of hate is worse than that
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Ataegbiti: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
Zombie o, Zombie! The north is like a dead tissue within living tissue. The rest of the body isn't healthy with it around... It has to expunged.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Festy4u(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba everywhere

Sai Baba 2019

What "sai baba" everywhere? That "sai" can only be heard in that impoverished North with their burukutu/fura di nunu level of thinking!
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by urahara(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I truly don't think NDLEA and NAFDAC impounded all those hard drugs.

These folks are certainly under the influence of something strong; something that has blocked their brain from reason or perception.

Lmao grin cheesy
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by yazach: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one wailers and opposition Don enter one chance
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
See how lean they are all looking. Mostly unemployed. Not source of income. Zero intellect and no hope for the future. Mostly uneducated and completely useless.

I am sure that if the rally was against Buhari you won't say all these.

Oga, I don't see how their being uneducated and useless affects you. You don't want Buhari, they do.

Your post is extremist. People must not want what you want. Come 2019, take your educated and useful self to your polling unit and vote who you desire.

#NoBeFight

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe1stSon:
shocked

Bunch of paid zombies.

The are just an animals, how furious it is to their wretched family for giving birth to a semi-mad people.

I repeat nobody in his/her right senses will want Buhari to governed again, except paid lunatics above.

Don't go and learn how to write effectively in English language i.e. develop yourself. Stay there and hurt over Buhari that doesn't know you exist.

..governed again indeed...Mtchewww.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
shallysgirl:
I don't know if it's because of Islam or something else you support such rubbish. It very sad if you are educated and all you can deduce from the post you quoted is pain. The comment you quoted was the truth but you seem to be blind to the truth. What you don't know is whatever happens in the north will overflow to the south and of course the sw first cause they have a large muslims population. A time will come and we wouldn't be able to tell who is yoruba or fulani. Keep supporting rubbish.
They have already started by trying to install a fulani waziri of yorubaland.

Stop being a tribal bigot
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by fk001(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
urahara:

Lmao grin cheesy

Is farouk i lost your contact..

My friend cheesy
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by urahara(m): 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:

Is farouk i lost your contact..

My friend cheesy

Boss dina grin cheesy cheesy yaya kake ?

Kwana biyu

Phone din ya samu matsalar.

Shi ya sa ban zo whatsapp group ba.

A hailin yanzu , ina amfani da curve4.ba shi da whatsapp ba cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Was No Secret Recruitments In CBN, FIRS, Others" – Laolu Akande / Apapa/Ijora Road: AG Dangote, Julius Berger Begin Rehabilitation On Other Roads / Chris Ngige: Igbos Held Sensitive Positions But Didn't Use It For Igbo Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.