Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir (2441 Views)

Emir Of Kano: His 2 Rolls Royces At The Center Of The Controversy (PHOTOS) / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over- Afonja Descendant / Plan To Install Yoruba Oba In Ilorin Not Over, Leader Of Afonja Descendants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by LZAA: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:
This thread has moved from Politics to Crime to Culture under 30 minutes grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sctests:

The bigotted yoruba mods are confused and are desperately trying not be ridiculed.
The thread is pure 'politics'.
Next they will move it to Phones or Wsbmaster section grin
Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by Sctests: 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
The mods have hidden my comment criticizing their ethnic bigotry.
The kind of tyranny on this forum is alarming.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by Sctests: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:

Next they will move it to Phones or Wsbmaster section grin

Lmao!

The problem I have is that if it were a thread ridiculing Igbos, with lightening speed they'll fling it to front page so they can have all have a laugh. Haba!

1 Like

Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by Sctests: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
We'll have no choice than to keep commenting till it gets to page 100.

Wicked bigotted mods!
Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by wingmanII: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Greetings to all afonjas in the house.
I mean the true omolullabies. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by freeze001(f): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
The thread is already on front page.
Re: CONTROVERSY: Yoruba Oba Drops Title, Becomes Emir by YorubaAssasin: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
imhotep:

Let me call the suffersticated ones: sarrki alariiwo strikethem YorubaAssasin Python1 imperialyoruba femi4 t9ksy resurgentxtian4

A new afonja episode is in the making grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

His decision, his choice.. his pple to rule. Again, how many hausa monarchs have adopted the title of their fellow Yorubas... quite a lot. To and figure.
This is nothing new... we Yorubas align more with Northerners as they're more hospitable and more diligent to be with than you savages. grin

Look... the below image would serve as a reminder of my victory over you on Jan. 15th 1970

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifa Foundation International / Is Greeting Strangers Part Of Yoruba Culture / Test For Africanness For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.