Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants - Education (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (87979 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by bb12008: 10:01pm On May 23, 2018
Any guy applied for MSc in Computer Technology CUST got email for China?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 10:21pm On May 23, 2018
bb12008:

Honestly, who can query ptdf ? We can't.
May God help us bro. I knw that when ptdf release the list,it will be a comprehensive list of candidates from politicians and the ogas at d ptdf,because I don't think they have any other list other than the one they do publish on der website. it is well ooooo
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by iLUMeN8(m): 2:16am On May 24, 2018
insperyadyou:
who told you, and where did they get their facts from

They didn't say and quite frankly I did not ask because when it comes to these matters, anything is possible. were you selected? if you were how many distinctions did you have...if you don't mind my asking
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by iLUMeN8(m): 2:20am On May 24, 2018
DMainMan:

Yes they used distinction in O level. Also those in oil and gas related courses were considered too.

So it's safe to assume that candidates with less than two or even no distinction were not considered...
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by iLUMeN8(m): 2:28am On May 24, 2018
MurphyG1:

I have 5 A1s yet i was not shortlisted. angry

What course did you apply for?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mhbabanna: 6:34am On May 24, 2018
DMainMan:

Yes they used distinction in O level. Also those in oil and gas related courses were considered too.
Dmainman please which scholarship can I get for PhD with a 2.2 and an Msc (3.68) in mathematics
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by yinkeys(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2018
MurphyG1:

I have 5 A1s yet i was not shortlisted. angry
Ha. This is surprising o
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by yinkeys(m): 6:55am On May 24, 2018
MaroCruz:

Walahi! I can bet it's random selection, people with 2 distinctions got selected, even people with 2:2.
If only we knew their formula
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by barrack04: 3:01pm On May 24, 2018
I think we should keep our fingers crossed and wait until the final list is published. Don't let us assume and be hopeful.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Time2reign: 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
So, I learnt that they have started contacting France successful candidates too.

God please hear my call
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by barrack04: 9:46pm On May 24, 2018
Where did u get the information
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by meetanwo(m): 10:10am On May 25, 2018
My problem is that those contacted are not even sharing with us on this platform. Are you sure they aren't ghost applicants? I trust nairalanders, testimonies of such contacts would been all over the thread.
Time2reign:
So, I learnt that they have started contacting France successful candidates too.

God please hear my call

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by theSpark(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2018
meetanwo:

My problem is that those contacted are not even sharing with us on this platform. Are you sure they aren't ghost applicants? I trust nairalanders, testimonies of such contacts would been all over the thread.

Check the other thread. Some did. I'll mention you on the thread.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by MurphyG1(m): 11:33am On May 25, 2018
iLUMeN8:

What course did you apply for?

Renewable Energy
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Impactever(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2018
theSpark:

Check the other thread. Some did. I'll mention you on the thread.
pls mention me too on d thread ,
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Time2reign: 3:33pm On May 25, 2018
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by motivationspika(m): 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
If you applied University of Grenoble. France, still be hopeful because one person or six persons alone cannot go to that university based on the selection spread. I just got to know
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by elShakes(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
LOL. 'if and only if'

What happened to Water Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural, Offshore Engineering, CAE, Geotechnical Engrng, Dredging, Computational Mechanics, Fluid Mechanics etc. Drilling Engineering is even more of a reach than the course options I mentioned.

datascience:

I understand your plight and trust me it's so unfair. God strengthen you brother.

However, this is for Civil Engineers to note that your course is relevant to oil and gas if and only if you focus on DRILLING ENGINEERING with respect to CEMENTING. This is will assist you.

God bless you bro and stay motivated
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Maxmax2: 8:58am On May 31, 2018
Refresh your mail China sent email this morning. Congrats guys.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by GraceM2017: 2:40am On Jun 02, 2018
I got the IFP mail but I need your advice. If someone had already applied to IFP to his second choice course while being hopeful for another scholarship(Total), can the individual create a new application to a different course(He/She's first choice course) for this Ptdf slot in IFP? I hope to contact the uni later in the day, but I would appreciate your advice. Thanks and cheers!!
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by bukoso: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
contact the UNI
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by HomeTutor1(f): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2018
kuchikau1:
...hello!...ur line isnt going tru.
undecided
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kuchikau1: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2018
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 19, 2018
.......v
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by apharm(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2018
Alkali247:

I dont know anybody and i was shortlisted!

congratulations.... how did you do it. school me on how you wrote your statement of purpose
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kayjay69(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bro God bless you for these insightful comments. If you look at how they have structured the scholarship so far, in my opinion it should be skewed towards persons with a professional background and interest than persons with academic interests. This is not to piss on the parade of all my academically inclined brothers but I think it's kind of confusing. Some of the schools they picked in Germany, those University of Applied Sciences they are not research based institutions. So why ask and allocate points for research work only for someone to end up in a Uni where it's not even needed. I think this category should be for people who wanna do research based Msc and for others who wanna do Professional Msc they can look at work experience and professional membership.

bb12008:
I wondered why the interviews for F/G/C scholarships did not take into consideration of membership of professional bodies which is one of their advertised selection criteria , rather they focused on publications and awards . Though, I don't know if their targets are research-oriented candidates or professional masters that would be useful in Industries. How many MSc candidates would have publications, even those in academics do not have . They ought to use aptitude test (to regularize academic proficiency),SOP, Award, Publication, Professional certificate, Interview to test candidates intelligence . Professional membership might not be necessary if the focus is research postgraduate studies, otherwise, it ought to be used to fulfill PTDF mandate of training professionals for oil & gas.
This is an observation.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by idris01(m): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=kingofthemall Hello is there any additional page on PTDF e.g Whatsapp or Telegram for 2019?
If yes add me 08026248258, I'm selected! [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.