Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (88065 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Time2reign: 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hadeh101:

Yes. I was sent a mail and I have selected a centre. My PIN is also contained in the mail sent to me.

Please, when you selected ur preferred centre, were you logged out automatically after you clicked summit? And how can you confirm your selection??
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
TJ0987:
Dear friends,
I would be applying for the UK ptdf scholarship. I have an msc in environmental pollution control. Please, any useful words of advice would be highly appreciated. I wish us all success.
Look at how beautiful you are, yet you suffered yourself to gain a master. Correct wife material
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by emydnoble(m): 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hadeh101:

PTDF Germany/China/France scholarship application is closed, hence you can't reapply.
However, you can apply for the PTDF UK Scholarship which is still on.
Any news
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Maxmax2: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good day and congrats to those who were shortlisted, pls since we are required to come with transcript, how soon go about it? Should really process new one or I should go with the photocopy of the one with me? Pls
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by randombumz: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Evening everyone, Congrats to those who were shortlisted. I will really appreciate if anyone that has an idea about the interview help out with likely questions. Thank you very much.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Herme: 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Maxmax2:
Good day and congrats to those who were shortlisted, pls since we are required to come with transcript, how soon go about it? Should really process new one or I should go with the photocopy of the one with me? Pls
When did they say you should come along with transcripts?

2 Likes

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by randombumz: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:

Thanks but is it OK to reapply for this 2018/2019 ptdf schorlaship
??
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by randombumz: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
kingofthemall:

9-13th of this month.
concerning the dates, since the mail stated that we should select our preferred interview centers within 72 hours, So my best guess is that they will reach out to us after the deadline for acknowledgement. meanwhile those anyone have an idea about the interview
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by randombumz: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Time2reign:

Please, when you selected ur preferred centre, were you logged out automatically after you clicked summit? And how can you confirm your selection??
yes, I got an alert message stating I had successfully saved exam center details.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Maxmax2:

Pls confirm if this info is correct, just hearing this for the first time.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Hadeh101: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Time2reign:

Once you click on submit, you will see a message that tells you that your interview centre has been saved successfully, and logs you off automatically.
When you follow the process again to reopen the link, you will find the last centre you selected on the page. I guess that's enough confirmation.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kingofthemall: 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
randombumz:
yes, I got an alert message stating I had successfully saved exam center details.
I didn't get any alert message.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Hadeh101: 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
emydnoble:
Any news
News about what?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Jamaticulus(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2018
randombumz:
concerning the dates, since the mail stated that we should select our preferred interview centers within 72 hours, So my best guess is that they will reach out to us after the deadline for acknowledgement. meanwhile those anyone have an idea about the interview

Check this out...

http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fnewsexpressngr.com%2Fnews%2F51834-Scholarships-PTDF-discards-use-of-scratch-cards-Aptitude-tests&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEjyhWRf48FSjTtj6419cX1dlDCEQ

Also look out for my comment on the main PTDF thread
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Stanlyag(m): 3:34am On Apr 03, 2018
seems the MSc will also be oral interview if they were given the 9 to 13 April date though that looks tasking for what seems to be a large number of shortlisted candidates
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Please has anyone been able to print the interview notification slip?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by saintneo(m): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2018
TJ0987:
Dear friends,
I would be applying for the UK ptdf scholarship. I have an msc in environmental pollution control. Please, any useful words of advice would be highly appreciated. I wish us all success.
vingeophysicist:
Look at how beautiful you are, yet you suffered yourself to gain a master. Correct wife material

@vingeophysicist That's a very sexist remark.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Montenate: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2018
hesilo:

Please I want to ask since I was sentba mail claiming I was successful and should proceed for the 2nd phase, but could not log in yo select center for the interview, should I reapply... Please answer me I want to know because no time to waste lemme start another application Sharp Sharp. Thanks

please has anyone been able to go around this.
i am having the same challenge.
please help asap.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kingofthemall: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
Montenate:

please has anyone been able to go around this.
i am having the same challenge.
please help asap.
If so, that means you were not shortlisted. Check the ptdf website for details.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Endiee: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
I strongly believe from my findings that the yorubas were mostly favoured in this selection. Hardly before you will see the ibos or south-south shortlisted.
Big time politics in Ptdf. It's a shame!
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Endiee:
I strongly believe from my findings that the yorubas were mostly favoured in this selection. Hardly before you will see the ibos or south-south shortlisted.
Big time politics in Ptdf. It's a shame!

I'm from the south, I was shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Alkali247: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
After the FIRST ROUND of screening, we were advised to get transcripts ready in anticipation of such request. shocked

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
Alkali247:
After the FIRST ROUND of screening, we were advised to get transcripts ready in anticipation of such request. shocked

Yes true.........Very correct
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kingofthemall: 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Bravo121:

Yes true.........Very correct
You meant at this stage, transcript is not essential?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by G007(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
So sorry to disturb you guys.
I have an issue with my SOP for the UK scholarship. I typed it in the space provided with paragraphs and all.

But after submitting, the whole statement was lumped together.
Is this how it is, or its just me?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Ramsey247(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2018
Bravo121:

I'm from the south, I was shortlisted.
is yoruba not in the south?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by sirusX(m): 3:43am On Apr 04, 2018
G007:
So sorry to disturb you guys.
I have an issue with my SOP for the UK scholarship. I typed it in the space provided with paragraphs and all.

But after submitting, the whole statement was lumped together.
Is this how it is, or its just me?
It's a general thing so no worries. You lose format when saving words in a textbox
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by FixNaija(m): 7:29am On Apr 04, 2018
Please I want to know if one without MSc certificate but with transcript will be
attended to during the screening exercise. Also, as I read from previous thread,
will be advisable for PhD scholars to get their MSc thesis ready for the interview?
cc Ellacity
DMainMan
DreManuel
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2018
Ramsey247:
is yoruba not in the south?

If I was Yoruba I would have said I'm from the west.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2018
kingofthemall:

You meant at this stage, transcript is not essential?
It is very essential get it ready, that was self explanatory.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Ellacity: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2018
If you have your MSc thesis, that will be good but if you dont, its not a problem. For your MSc certificate/Statement of result, its a must because the template they used in the interview contains score for you certificate. This information is as of 2017 interview for PhD's. My advice is that you better have everything available. The reason is because PTDF is the highest PhD competition I have ever seen in Nigeria.

Good Luck

FixNaija:
Please I want to know if one without MSc certificate but with transcript will be
attended to during the screening exercise. Also, as I read from previous thread,
will be advisable for PhD scholars to get their MSc thesis ready for the interview?
cc Ellacity
DMainMan
DreManuel
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by EngrDarwinA(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2018
for those shorlisted for the interview...Kindly click the link below to join the whats app group

https:///DAwTqPLMyT94ra7TPjCNjL

PTDF EUROPE Scholars 2018/2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.