Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice (900 Views)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions / Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Ologogoro: 3:17pm On May 09, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, I need your religious view on this matter as stated in the topic.
This lady is a friend and we chat and talk a lot, even though we are not in the same geographical zone we still find time to visit each other as friends.
Today makes it the second time she'd call me and tell me she had sex with my in her dream.
Please what does it mean? We ain't dating and there's no plan to go into any relationship with her, but now I feel so concerned because I've heard many things about dream and its spiritual impact.
Please help me clarify what it means when someone said s/he had sex with the opposite sex in dream.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Bola146(f): 3:18pm On May 09, 2020
grin grin she is in love with you oga
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by BigTableShaker(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
Kinni big deal? I don marry my crush for dream sef.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by ikh777: 3:20pm On May 09, 2020
Ologogoro:
Dear Nairalanders, I need your religious view on this matter as stated in the topic.
This lady is a friend and we chat and talk a lot, even though we are not in the same geographical zone we still find time to visit each other as friends.
Today makes it the second time she'd call me and tell me she had sex with my in her dream.
Please what does it mean? We ain't dating and there's no plan to go into any relationship with her, but now I feel so concerned because I've heard many things about dream and its spiritual impact.
Please help me clarify what it means when someone said s/he had sex with the opposite sex in dream.

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE

She has a spiritual problem..... she has a spirit husband that uses your face to sexually abuse her.... she may also have been fantasizing about you.

PLS DO NOT FALL INTO DELILAH's trap. NEVER DATE HER OR HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.... she is trying to send a lustful messages to you but planting the IDEA of sex in your mind, then you will begin to look at her or think about her lustfully.

Pls be very careful.

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Ologogoro: 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
Bola146:
Even at that, what does having sex in dream means ?
I don't just want any spiritual problem
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Davash222(m): 3:21pm On May 09, 2020
Tell her to surrender the kpekus to compliment her dreams.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by MMXX: 3:22pm On May 09, 2020
Why not go visit her so it no longer be spiritual wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Davash222(m): 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
ikh777:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE

She has a spiritual problem..... she has a spirit husband that uses your face to sexually abuse her.... she may also have been fantasizing about you.

PLS DO NOT FALL INTO DELILAH's trap. NEVER DATE HER OR HAVE RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.... she is trying to send a lustful messages to you but planting the IDEA of sex in your mind, then you will begin to look at her or think about her lustfully.

Pls be very careful.
Story!

2 Likes

Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Ologogoro: 3:23pm On May 09, 2020
ikh777:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE

Pls be very careful.

This is serious.
Noted!!! Thanks so very much
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Bola146(f): 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Ologogoro:

Even at that, what does having sex in dream means ?
I don't just want any spiritual problem
I don't think you should be worried about anything, just be very prayerful
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 09, 2020
Ologogoro:

If she truly had sex with you in her dream, you're probably the last person she would tell. Are you her pastor or was she calling you for guidance and counselling? grin

Alaye, both of you deserve hot flogging from Indian Corona Police...

Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by joinpreneur(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2020
She needs prayers. It's not about you but her. She's only seeing you maybe she's been having a kind of feelings. However, the issue is not feelings but her own spiritual health needs urgent help. Except for God's mercy locate her, her future marriage is in a big trouble.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Katier00(f): 3:48pm On May 09, 2020
ikh777:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE

Pls be very careful.
abeg don't put fear in the young man's heart. Op the said lady is in love with you, she thinks about you all the time
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by paxonel(m): 4:05pm On May 09, 2020
Ologogoro:
there is nothing about what she said, she must have said it jovially.

May be na your money she want not you, just pay her off. grin
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by ikh777: 6:21pm On May 09, 2020
Katier00:
abeg don't put fear in the young man's heart. Op the said lady is in love with you, she thinks about you all the time

THAT IS NOT LOVE.
Love is rare, SEX is everywhere.
LOVE IS NOT SEX.

It is infatuation and the guy should RUN.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Ologogoro: 6:39pm On May 09, 2020
paxonel:
there is nothing about what she said, she must have said it jovially.

May be na your money she want not you, just pay her off. grin

To be honest, the lady is self dependent
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by mrZENographer: 11:04pm On May 09, 2020
She may actually have dreamt that. But that doesn't mean marriage nor the will of God. So don't take it to heart. She may start lusting after you, so run. Better run
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by adadike(f): 2:43am On May 10, 2020
Dear ologogoro, I stand with ikh777. Run for your life. Spirit husband using your face to make love to her. Tell her to go for deliverance. An aged friend of mine told me a man used to sleep with her constantly in the dream and he comes with the face of a popular actor. This women went for deliverance before she conceived after 15 years of barreness

1 Like

Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Kobojunkie: 3:29am On May 10, 2020
Bola146:
In love? Seriously, are you in love with everyone you have ever had sexual dreams with? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On May 10, 2020
adadike:
Dear ologogoro, I stand with ikh777. Run for your life. Spirit husband using your face to make love to her. Tell her to go for deliverance. An aged friend of mine told me a man used to sleep with her constantly in the dream and he comes with the face of a popular actor. This women went for deliverance before she conceived after 15 years of barreness

BullPiss! There is nothing "spiritual" about having sex in your dreams of any one. Jeez... you people are paranoid to a fault!
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by ikh777: 3:52am On May 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

BullPiss! There is nothing "spiritual" about having sex in your dreams of any one. Jeez... you people are paranoid to a fault!

If you are right, then there is nothing spiritual about seeing someone die.... or about dejavu....

Many of you who hate it when anything is termed SPIRITUAL, actually have spiritual questions that have not been answered.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Kobojunkie: 3:58am On May 10, 2020
ikh777:

If you are right, then there is nothing spiritual about seeing someone die.... or about dejavu....
Many of you who hate it when anything is termed SPIRITUAL, actually have spiritual questions that have not been answered.

I experience deja vus more regular than you would know. I also happen to dream of death. eating, drinking, you name it... I have vivid dreams and hallucinations too... heck I am not afraid to die -- I know it will happen and I welcome it when it does.
The problem is not with the use of the term SPIRITUAL but with the overuse and trivializing of the word...people like you have rendered the word of no meaning by your continued use of it to describe any and everything that your minds are too closed to dealing with.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by adadike(f): 9:28am On May 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:

you know nothing. Absolutely nothing. Until you are ready to know, don't quote me again
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by johnoj24(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2020
Simply tell her to stop thinking about you and even while on her bed in the night. She should stop that silly imagination and everything will turn back normal.
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by ThatFairGuy: 10:41am On May 10, 2020
Ologogoro:
Who believes words of a drunkard (Ologogoro)? cheesy
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On May 20, 2020
adadike:
you know nothing. Absolutely nothing. Until you are ready to know, don't quote me again
I know nothing? You that know so much tell me then how come I am able to have similar dreams as you all are so afraid of, and I remained unmoved? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Is it because you know so much that you are all in panic over mere pictures in your minds? undecided undecided
Re: She Said She Had Sex With Me In Her Dream Twice by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 20, 2020
johnoj24:
Simply tell her to stop thinking about you and even while on her bed in the night. She should stop that silly imagination and everything will turn back normal.

Maybe he is a shyguy or maybe she thinks he secretly likes hearing about her lust-filled dreams.... who knows..

(1) (Reply)

PARADOX: If God Is All Powerful And Omnipresent Then Why Does He Need Angels ??? / See What Is Happening To Christianity Religion In America presently. / One Of The Best Ways To Identify A Fake Prophet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.