Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) (47661 Views)

Hyginus Omeje Describes Taking photos at accident scenes worrisome / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / Good Samaritan Almost Accused Of Murder By Police At Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by kolaaderin: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
ameri9ja:

Risky 4 u. Maybe she is worth billions.

Worth billions in a public bus are you OK. some people just keep risking their life for nothing. this is 2018 oo we are not in the 70s ooo, why not in the bank. This kind of people are there own bankers you would be shocked to know that the money could be over 50% of her worth home and abroad, with the look of the money she could be a trader going to the market for her merchandise.

Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Holuwahphemy(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
AnyDevice:
if i get that kind money right now, guess wetin i go use am do...

Play 2 odds and double the money? undecided
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Holuwahphemy:

no na... no sure game so no playing
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
Holuwahphemy:

no na... no sure game so no playing
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyDevice:
dash me 250000 and invest the rest grin cool
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyDevice:

Play bet9ja. cheesy grin
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Pat081: 12:40am On Apr 01, 2018
If Na dem I mean men in black hmmmmm sorry is d case of d money oooo
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by BBlackdck(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2018
So people are still stupid like this to carry cash when travelling. If they're rob them now they will say armed robbers are bad. So what happened to bank and use your ATM to withdraw the cash when you get to your destination?
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by osteenbush(m): 12:48am On Apr 01, 2018
No matter how bad an frsc officer might be, one thing I'm certain of is that they don't steal accident victim's properties, be it in cash or kind. I'm sure many of us here can testify to that.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by ameri9ja: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2018
kolaaderin:

Worth billions in a public bus are you OK. some people just keep risking their life for nothing. this is 2018 oo we are not in the 70s ooo, why not in the bank. This kind of people are there own bankers you would be shocked to know that the money could be over 50% of her worth home and abroad, with the look of the money she could be a trader going to the market for her merchandise.

Some people are misers. I know a guy who has billions but if he loses 50k he would get sick. Also some people don't trust banks.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by chisani(m): 1:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Good to know that FRSC official actually returned the money. Good step in the right direction. Bravo
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by greatbuc(m): 2:28am On Apr 01, 2018
I'm shocked some people still dis credit them over a job well done. Sadists every where.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by mtngloetiartel: 2:44am On Apr 01, 2018
sinaj:
Na wa o!
This woman is not safe anymore.
i tell u walai!
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by kolaaderin: 3:31am On Apr 01, 2018
ameri9ja:

Some people are misers. I know a guy who has billions but if he loses 50k he would get sick. Also some people don't trust banks.

Please stop using billions, just say you know of a guy who is a millionaire. The real fact is if he is a billionaire and he get sick for losing 50k, then he has never really been in business, because he would be long dead before becoming the billionaire you are claiming.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by fortune1968: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2018
abike12:
I don't understand why this is commendable, are they supposed to be part time thieves?
Haah ! This is 9ja .No morality ,No conscience .
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 01, 2018
I thought somebody said Nigerian economy is in comatose. Where did this 2 million come from?
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by kennsville(m): 4:09am On Apr 01, 2018
SUPERPACK:
why will somebody have such amount of money in her bag, what if the robbed the bus, or the frsc guys did nt come around on time. thats risky men.
poverty stricken agbaya....
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by collitexnaira(m): 4:50am On Apr 01, 2018
What is the essence of this news, they re simply doing their job.

Oh, because zoojeria is filled with corrupt officials, so their action becomes unusual and unique for doing the job they re being paid to do in the first place. Rubbish
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Maybe they are His favorite. But for Him to have created you, the only smart one,
he tried, and I am sure he is expecting a better mind frame from the "non-dump" one.
AnyDevice:

God must love dumb people as he created many of them.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by akmath: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2018
Nigeria why
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by justwise(m): 6:22am On Apr 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Federal Road Safety Corps in Ogun State while on routine patrol during the ongoing Easter Special Patrol Operations at KM 27 Lagos - Ibadan expressway around Alapako at about 1015 hrs on Saturday 31 March, 2018 rescued a crash which involved..

11 people comprising 3Male adult ,6 Female adult and ,2 Female children..

There were no deaths but 9 of the passengers comprising 3 Male adult and 6 Female adult sustained various degrees of injuries.

The suspected cause of the crash was tyre burst by the speeding bus which lost control. The injured victims were taken to Ifeoluwa hospital Ogunmakin for medical treatment and the road obstruction cleared.

Thereafter the victims properties inside the ill-fated bus were conveyed to FRSC Command at KM 27 at OgunMakin where on routine documentation the sum of Two Million Ninety-six thousand seven hundred and seventy naira only N2,096,770.00 was recovered.

Upon diligent investigation a female passenger of the crashed bus by name Mrs Asabi Adenike, of Ibadan, who sustained injuries and undergoing medical attention was identified as the owner of the bag containing the recovered money .

Upon contacting her relatives, she authorized that the FRSC hands over the recovered money to her mother Mrs .Bisola Adedeji.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/frsc-hands-over-2million-naira-recovered-at-accident-scene-in-ogun-state.html

I don't think you should have included the woman's picture for security reasons.
She could be a target as people see her with such money.

That was why I removed her pictures
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by begwong: 6:24am On Apr 01, 2018
IME1:
Interesting
And the report in its wisdom deemed it fit to
Mention her name
State the amount
Show her face
And
Give her address
Bravo lipsrsealed
Stewpid organisation's. Dey will make the mother and her daughter to be killed now by robbers to collect the money at the stated address
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2018
nairavsdollars:
I dont trust FRSC officials.
YES. Because of the corruption in the nation one may not trust them. But, because of the law guilding FRSC it is better for them to return the money than to be caught or discover to have stolen from accident victim. Even he an officer died, after such offence, he / she would be tried in absential. I think this makes FRSC more disciplined than Nigerian Police.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:43am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyDevice:

Shegen Visa
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by sinkhole: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2018
yztak:
Dem try sha.. it could have been blood money for anyone who would want to play naija with d money
grin grin If na Police grin grin grin You no nau cheesy
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by ameri9ja: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2018
kolaaderin:

Please stop using billions, just say you know of a guy who is a millionaire. The real fact is if he is a billionaire and he get sick for losing 50k, then he has never really been in business, because he would be long dead before becoming the billionaire you are claiming.

No, I mean billions. Billions in Naira. 1b naira is $2.5m. Guy is a dollar millionaire but he is incapable of spending or risking his own money. Money can only come in but it can't go out. I think it is a curse.
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2018
northvietnam:

Shegen Visa

Hahahahaha... that one dey sha

1 Like

Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Igweann979(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2018
AnyDevice:
Play betnaija
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by MztaIkp(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one guys #FRSCisWorking
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by MztaIkp(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Igweann979:
Play betnaija
Arsenal to win Stoke over 2.5
Re: FRSC Hands Over N2 Million Recovered At Accident Scene In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Igweann979:
Play betnaija

why does everyone thinks about bet9ja? do you also play that too

well i will boost my business.. check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life In Jordan For Nigerians / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / 6 Strong Reasons Why Nigerians In The UK Are So 'stingy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.