Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,901 members, 7,821,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

That I May Know Him And The Power Of His Resurrection... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That I May Know Him And The Power Of His Resurrection... (474 Views)

Family Buries Pastor Siva Moodley After Waiting 579 Days For His Resurrection / Who First Saw Jesus After His Resurrection? / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That I May Know Him And The Power Of His Resurrection... by Raphael81(m): 12:01am On Apr 01, 2018
When you know Jesus and the power of his resurrection,( the Graces that comes with believing in his resurrection, he had the power to lay down his life for our sins and he also had the power to take it up again). The fellowship of his suffering is to be enjoyed everyday of our lives on earth, all our tribulations, trials and fears must be offered up to him in unity of his suffering....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Guilty Of This:taking From The Poor And Giving To The Rich / Did The Pastors Existed Among The Early Christians? / Kenya Bans Night Prayers To Curb Teenage Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.