Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. (1371 Views)

How To Avoid Been Scammed Off Your Hard Earn Money When Buying Land / Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Arrested By Indian Anti-Natcotics Agency With Drugs Worth ₦54m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by thebestprice(m): 12:08am On Apr 01, 2018
My sister is a vertinary doctor.

She met this Benin guy around November last year and they started dating.. and by January he asked her to borrow him 200k, and she did,. Promising to pay back which he did at the said date.

Then by February he asked her to borrow him and she gave him N1.54m.... great. Now he started to quarrel with her, not paying back the money. Talking shit..

Now the Dss have been invited into the matter today. To see if they can rope the guy in and pick him up. Everything is being coordinated by our family lawyer.

what everybody is saying is that the guy used charms on her and that's why she could be so foolish to give him such amount of money in such a short period from November to 1st week of February?

Yesterday she was telling my mum that she feels the love spell the idiot guy cast on her is still effective. Infact my other sister who was pregnant went into fasting and praying,just to make the effects of the spell wane a Little and that was why she got herself,and could even muster the energy to ask for the money.

Now she told an army officer what happened, and the army guy is ready to pick this guy up and treat him in a guard room.
But when I was cross examining my sister last night,she said she is afraid that if the army picks the guy and toture him it may turn against her, and that she's pitying the guy because he has ulcer..
Ooo my world�������

My sister is 29yrs old..
I feel like looking for that guy and squeezing the money and his life out. Am so angry.

I still need urgent advice...

The Dss guy asked her to get recording from the bastard. To act like she's still in love with him, and report back to him,Dss guy by Tuesday.
But I am in Benin and going back to Lagos on 2nd,that is Monday.

I wanted her to invite the guy, for a one on one with me, so I handle him ruggedly.
But that could jeopardise the appointment with the the Dss guy.

I want the army to move in ASAP..

Please I need more realistic advisers....

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by dkronicle(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2018
The money is huge sha. Fight can't solve this, use the lawyer bro

1 Like

Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by MissRaine69(f): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2018
Right......mmmmmmm
So what exactly are you expecting from us?
Moral suppport? Outrage?
Thoughts and prayers?

1 Like

Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by dkronicle(m): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2018
MissRaine69:
Right......mmmmmmm
So what exactly are you expecting from us?
Moral suppport? Outrage?
Thoughts and prayers?
are you mentally okay? This new month you are already showing the weight of your crazinesx
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by MissRaine69(f): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2018
dkronicle:
are you mentally okay? This new month you are already showing the weight of your crazinesx
I can’t get past the grammar horrors riddling whatever that was.Now that is what’s driving me around the bend!
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by LessNoise: 12:30am On Apr 01, 2018
thebestprice:
My sister is a vertinary doctor.

She met this Benin guy around November last year and they started dating.. and by January he asked her to borrow him 200k, and she did,. Promising to pay back which he did at the said date.

Then by February he asked her to borrow him and she gave him N1.54m.... great. Now he started to quarrel with her, not paying back the money. Talking shit..

Now the Dss have been invited into the matter today. To see if they can rope the guy in and pick him up. Everything is being coordinated by our family lawyer

It's being coordinated by your lawyer yet you brought an unresolved case to SM..... How old are you BTW?

1 Like

Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Get a lawyer to help get a court injunction to seize any of his property worth that said amount, this would be a collateral until he pays up. And in the event of no payment at a stipulated time, the collateral would be forfeited.

No matter how smart you are, Love has a way of making you act dumb, this is part of the reason am still finding it hard to fall in love.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by mumureloaded(m): 1:05am On Apr 01, 2018
you don't need advise anymore just try to augment the amount so it can cover all other expense you incurred during the prosecution....... my 1kilobite advice
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by matrix199(m): 6:26am On Apr 01, 2018
What business does the DSS have in civil matters? Borrow and default isn't a criminal offence. When you lend money to someone, you're expected to collect a collateral(valued properties) more in value than the loan given.

If the man in question has no valued properties, then I'm afraid this would end up as a bad debt, or they compel him to sign an undertaken to pay back the loan in instalments*.

A word of advice, don't lend out money you can't let go of without a valued collateral.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by thebestprice(m): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
LessNoise:

It's being coordinated by your lawyer yet you brought an unresolved case to SM..... How old are you BTW?
what everybody is saying is that the guy used charms on her and that's why she could be so foolish to give him such amount of money in such a short period from November to 1st week of February?

Yesterday she was telling my mum that she feels the love spell the idiot guy cast on her is still effective. Infact my other sister who was pregnant went into fasting and praying,just to make the effects of the spell wane a Little and that was why she got herself,and could even muster the energy to ask for the money.

Now she told an army officer what happened, and the army guy is ready to pick this guy up and treat him in a guard room.
But when I was cross examining my sister last night,she said she is afraid that if the army picks the guy and toture him it may turn against her, and that she's pitying the guy because he has ulcer..
Ooo my world�������

My sister is 29yrs old..
I feel like looking for that guy and squeezing the money and his life out. Am so angry.

I still need urgent advice...

The Dss guy asked her to get recording from the bastard. To act like she's still in love with him, and report back to him,Dss guy by Tuesday.
But I am in Benin and going back to Lagos on 2nd,that is Monday.

I wanted her to invite the guy, for a one on one with me, so I handle him ruggedly.
But that could jeopardise the appointment with the the Dss guy.

I want the army to move in ASAP..

Please I need more realistic advisers....

Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by Flowers95: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
I have told you young women to stop loaning huge amounts to men, it’s as if I’m saying rubbish. Then you will cry in the end, hope this is a lesson to all of you.

https://www.nairaland.com/4426699/relationship-advice-young-women
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by Earthquake1: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Your sister is not under any love spell she was a desperate 29yr old and the guy capitalized on it.

As for the guy show him no mercy until he vomits every kobo nothing dey happen
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by ray48: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
That’s why people say d country is a zoo. What has DSS or Army officials got to do with a case of love turned sour. Ur sister was simply blinded by love and gave him d money willingly. At least U confirmed they were dating. Get a Lawyer to handle d issue. Period.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by GodwinGodon(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Invite Jack Bauer... He knows how to get the money
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by andyanders: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2018
The whole story sound foolish. How can you claim that a 29 yr old lady was under a spell with a man she was dating when she loaned him N1.5M without collateral? Listen mehn,remember that most women has fish brain when luv is involved even at her age at 29. She was desperate to settle down and ended in a wrong hand. Using DSS to get the money will mess up your case. If the guy is smart,take the case to court and he will agree to pay and request for repayment terms. He can say he will be repaying 5k every month. Try resolve the issue cus if you harm him in the process,it will turn against you. It is a civil case.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by thebestprice(m): 6:19am On Apr 02, 2018
andyanders:
The whole story sound foolish. How can you claim that a 29 yr old lady was under a spell with a man she was dating when she loaned him N1.5M without collateral? Listen mehn,remember that most women has fish brain when luv is involved even at her age at 29. She was desperate to settle down and ended in a wrong hand. Using DSS to get the money will mess up your case. If the guy is smart,take the case to court and he will agree to pay and request for repayment terms. He can say he will be repaying 5k every month. Try resolve the issue cus if you harm him in the process,it will turn against you. It is a civil case.
well thanks for the advise. but he will pay that money in one piece. he is lucky to still be alive and walking free. it is criminal to extort money from a lady under pretense. I've seen people get killed for stuffs like these. that idiot thinks he can get away with this? but with me here its almost impossible.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by thebestprice(m): 6:25am On Apr 02, 2018
ray48:
That’s why people say d country is a zoo. What has DSS or Army officials got to do with a case of love turned sour. Ur sister was simply blinded by love and gave him d money willingly. At least U confirmed they were dating. Get a Lawyer to handle d issue. Period.
what is this dude saying... can you call that dating? from November up until February? and in the process N2.something million changed hands
that's not dating, it's criminal deception with the intention to commit fraud. who knows, he could have had a final of elimination (my sister) plan to cover up his tracks... she got her senses back in time to get out fast.. he cast a spell on her.. and by the way, she can't marry an Esan guy. even esan girls run away from esan guys.. they are dupes...

what are you saying
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by Shugarlord213: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2018
NO BODY USED ANY SPELL FOR YOUR SISTER

SHE WAS GULLIBLE LIKE MY VILLAGE MASQUERADE

Just as women are gullible when power is in their control

1 Like

Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by andyanders: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
thebestprice:
well thanks for the advise. but he will pay that money in one piece. he is lucky to still be alive and walking free. it is criminal to extort money from a lady under pretense. I've seen people get killed for stuffs like these. that idiot thinks he can get away with this? but with me here its almost impossible.
Listen carefully,two wrongs cannot make a right. If you love your sister and yourself,don't take laws into your hands. Your sister already made the mistake and nothing can be said about that. Wether she was under any form of spell or not,that cannot stand in the court of law. You are talking of killing him,after doing that,do you think you and your sister are free? Just be wise and stop ranting 'cus the deed has been done. Let your sister be wise and educate her on how to follow men next time. Love took advantage of her to her own detriment. Even some men are victims to smart ladies who take advantage of them.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by thebestprice(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
andyanders:
Listen carefully,two wrongs cannot make a right. If you love your sister and yourself,don't take laws into your hands. Your sister already made the mistake and nothing can be said about that. Wether she was under any form of spell or not,that cannot stand in the court of law. You are talking of killing him,after doing that,do you think you and your sister are free? Just be wise and stop ranting 'cus the deed has been done. Let your sister be wise and educate her on how to follow men next time. Love took advantage of her to her own detriment. Even some men are victims to smart ladies who take advantage of them.
listen very carefully Mr poster ,don't put words in my mouth or add letters in my post...

LISTEN NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN WILL steal THAT TYpe OF MONEY FROM SOMEBODYS SISTER , and walk free. I mean free, sounds pathetic don't it...
If you're a brother or cousin to the thief, tell him I said he has some questions and consequences to answer to..
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by andyanders: 12:49am On Apr 03, 2018
thebestprice:
listen very carefully Mr poster ,don't put words in my mouth or add letters in my post...

LISTEN NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN WILL steal THAT TYpe OF MONEY FROM SOMEBODYS SISTER , and walk free. I mean free, sounds pathetic don't it...
If you're a brother or cousin to the thief, tell him I said he has some questions and consequences to answer to..
Listen mr., you don't have to insult people herein 'cus you don't know them. You came asking for an advise and at the same time, insulting someone. Anyway,my true advise for you now is simple; you and your sister knows the guy,look for him and kill him. Stop seeking for any form of advise.
Re: My Young Sister Got Scammed Off N1.54m. What Do I Do. by orangb: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Why should anyone insult the victim? She was desperate- so what? I believe she wasn't charmed, she was dangerously deep in love with him. She made a mistake, but she isn't the fool. The lazy, cruel, dependent, gold-digging man is the fool.
I'm sure many of you here have had the same experience with women, but no one called you desperate.
Only a woman who has been in this same situation, where her support for her man has been met with cruel intentions, will know how this feels.

(1) (Reply)

See A Petition Against Bet9ja For Refusing To Settle The Goalscorer Game / VIDEO: Boys Torturing A Guy They Accused With Molten Plastic / Osun Lawmaker Caught Taking ‘ritual’ Bath Inside Bush At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.