Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction (61677 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Westbestside: 6:38am On Apr 01, 2018
You mean after the live screen sex show, the girl no go will the 45million. If I be he boyfriend, na bye bye be that.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by spencekat(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

The game is in sync with the season...
People downgrade this show a lot...
I watch it for a reason..
The show has so many subliminal messages being passed on every occasion...
The moment your are able to pick the message and decode it and watch the result pan out, you become curios to watch more..
thereby increasing you reasoning and detective capacity....

Now, how many people saw this coming?
Ebuka kissed Bam Bam on the cheek when he entered the house...
Was is that simple? No.
He played judas, the one i kiss is the one you take shocked
Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?
That s another discussion for next time..perhaps an April fool undecided
Until then keep watching...
The shallow in heart see the top only, the deep ones see the bottom...
There is more that meet the eyes than you see....
Its @Deepwater for all....Dont drown cool

Same way the house mates were asked to pick the envelope last week with a guaranteed sum and leave the house. that was when i knew wisdom is profitable and the house mates are all daft people.

The instruction was clear from biggie, [/b]YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW[b] that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply, all they do is complain
None of the house mates knew the content of the envelope.Perhaps,it could be far below 45m.I didn't see that scene.I only saw the part Nina was explaining why she didn't opt for that during her section at the diary room.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by BabatCargo(m): 6:44am On Apr 01, 2018
Cry or tears of joy,one less competitor
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by pokipoki: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2018
alienvirus:
Useless show. The show corrupts moral values and promotes moral decadence to the highest zenith.

Awon alaileko omo jatijati
Stop watching it!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by QuietHammer(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

The moment your are able to pick the message and decode it and watch the result pan out, you become curios to watch more..

Was is that simple? No.
Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?

Same way the house mates were asked to pick the envelope last week with a guaranteed sum and leave the house. that was when i knew wisdom is profitable and the house mates are all daft people.

The instruction was clear from biggie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply, all they do is complain
Yadayadayada. Lol. For your mind now you are making sense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by uchennamani(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2018
sprints1:
I told people the money dere was 45m but people said na lie...its a mind game and big brothers are always trained they knew no housemate will be bold to come out...it is a game of sense but naija no dey think dey are always afraid of risk my brother even life is a liquidity risk...u might not wake up 2mao...Davide astori is a reference...
What would have happened if 2 or more of the housemates offered to pick the envelope? Would it then be decided on a first-picked-first-win basis?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by mediclife1987(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

The instruction was clear from biggie, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE 84TH DAY, PICK THE ENVELOPE AND LEAVE NOW that envelope was a cheque of 45M for crying out loud... that is the money to be issued on the 84th day.... while didn't anyone notice that.....The statistic is clear, the average so called social Nigeria doesn't reason deeply, all they do is complain

The same people like you will lambast and crucify the person that picked the envelope had it been empty. You'll call such a person all manner of names...the statistics is also clear here, you can never please everyone.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Ibibioesan(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Talkingboy: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

I disagree with the N45M part .

The envelope couldn't have contained the star prize , Should someone have picked it , it would have meant the end of the show (which doesn't make sense because BBN is yet to drain yeye viewers pockets with their SMS money )

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Godrocks: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2018
see all the people on this yeye thread
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Godrocks: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2018
see all the people on this yeye thread Nigerians are hypocrites
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by spencekat(m): 8:31am On Apr 01, 2018
uchennamani:
What would have happened if 2 or more of the housemates offered to pick the envelope? Would it then be decided on a first-picked-first-win basis?
I don't think that envelope had 45m inside it.It might have contained 2-3m.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Viicfuntop(f): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2018
lymelyte:
are you truly a woman? Because that analytic and deep mind of yours is usually been associated with a male smiley

Seriously
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by WhoBeThisMan: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2018
CLOUT:
Its hard to shake off that feeling that you're gonna miss someone you've bonded with.

Been there and i cried like a baby. smiley
mugu
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by YoungDaddyB: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
dessyberry22:
I know all this BBN people through Nairaland grin

same
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by lymelyte(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Seriously
yes.. Really grin
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Fatimah1123(f): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2018
Teddy A will sure miss Bambam, it's gonna be hard but it's all a game. He will be fine
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by emmyw(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

na agbalumo I want fry
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by smart024(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Crying because no more free sex or what...?
Have you forgotten there must be just one winner...?
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Itulah(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2018
Alex done hammer
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Tobycharles: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

U must be a psychologist

Alot of wisdom in just a piece...
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
deepwater:
lol

Was is that simple? No.

This your analysis is sooooo flawed. i dont think you reasoned deep enough before coming up with this. These are just mere assumptions and you are feeling too confident. Now your analysis has been declared null and void. You really fooled about 53 people who liked your comment.

Now that your assumptions are visibly false, I hope you have learnt never to jump to conclusions until you see issues to the end.

The evictions were not april fool pranks after all. And it is not possible, EVER, for big brother to put 45m naira in an envelope for any of the housemates to pick and leave. It is not a fair decision and will render the whole show useless. It will defeat the very purpose of the show and it is big brother's way of fooling the housemate that picks it to think a reasonable amount is in that envelope. Which was why no amount was stated. It is also very possible that there is absolutely no money in that envelope. The setting and scenerio big brother came up with when he asked the housemates to be in the arena was one to diss or mock the housemates which was evident in how he addressed them. Big brother expects a serious housemate to stay in the show till he/she is evicted or till the end except on serious grounds as ill health/death of a loved one. Simple logical scenerios. Next time, wait until you see the ending of a matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by deepwater(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Sophyrocks:

This your analysis is sooooo flawed. i dont think you reasoned deep enough before coming up with this. These are just mere assumptions and you are feeling too confident. Now your analysis has been declared null and void. You really fooled about 53 people who liked your comment.

Now that your assumptions are visibly false, I hope you have learnt never to jump to conclusions until you see issues to the end.

The evictions were not april fool pranks after all. And it is not possible, EVER, for big brother to put 45m naira in an envelope for any of the housemates to pick and leave. It is not a fair decision and will render the whole show useless. It will defeat the very purpose of the show and it is big brother's way of fooling the housemate that picks it to think a reasonable amount is in that envelope. Which was why no amount was stated. It is also very possible that there is absolutely no money in that envelope. The setting and scenerio big brother came up with when he asked the housemates to be in the arena was one to diss or mock the housemates which was evident in how he addressed them. Big brother expects a serious housemate to stay in the show till he/she is evicted or till the end except on serious grounds as ill health/death of a loved one. Simple logical scenerios. Next time, wait until you see the ending of a matter.

Ordinarily I don't reply to your type.
However, it is always good to make people realise how unintelligent there are.

If you cannot read and understand the comment below, your education is a waste

"Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?
That is another discussion for next time..perhaps an April fool "

For the record, I never said the show would have ended if the envelope was picked, people still win money on the show while it's on. The simple instruction was passed, "you do not have to wait till the last day, pick the envelope and leave now".

Now the question begs, what is there to be offered on the last day in term of monetary value? The answer is only for the wise. Certainly, you are not amongst them.

Kill yourself, stop wasting internet space
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
deepwater:

Ordinarily I don't reply to your type.
However, it is always good to make people realise how unintelligent there are.

If you cannot read and understand the comment below, your education is a waste

"Would Bam Bam resurrect back into the house on the easter day to reign till the last day and win the price?
That is another discussion for next time..perhaps an April fool "

For the record, I never said the show would have ended if the envelope was picked, people still win money on the show while it's on. The simple instruction was passed, "you do not have to wait till the last day, pick the envelope and leave now".

Now the question begs, what is there to be offered on the last day in term of monet value? The answer is only for the wise. Certainly, you are not amongst them.

Kill yourself, stop wasting internet space

Hahahahahaha. See painment. Come on gerrrout! Hit a nerve? Miss analyst. Miss "i know it all and i am too intelligent". Simple logic you cannot sit down, calculate and reason from all angles. You were so sure of yourself. 53 peeps don wash your head. You clearly also dont understand english and dont know how to argue logically. You are pained someone can disagree with you and point out your flaws. Other comments have done same. I specifically said the show would be a waste of time if biggie actually had 45m in that envelope. Now you are implying something different from your earlier statement since peeps are out to prove you wrong. Your analysis ended wrong. Period! Deal with it and Jump into a lagoon. Rubbish. Ewu gambia.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction by jbblues24(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2019
I approve your boldness m8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: See List Of Celebrities Supporting Ozo / BBNAIJA: Rebecca Nengi First House Mate To Hit 100k Followers On Instagram / Burial Of The October Bride Who Was Crushed To Death By A Tanker In Lagos(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.