Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (42069 Views)

Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Muslim Woman Decorates Hayap, CAN Chairman’s House With Christmas Tree In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by drololaaof: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Sister congratulations ,you are lucky your case is not like that of Saul of Tarsus,everything combined for you beauty ,education you will be a worthy evangelist and a vessel unto honour ,God uses uncommon vessel a times ,don't let detractors confuse you ,the caller will support and give you strength

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Pascal181: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Come to the full love of Christ nd live under Grace rather than under d siege b4 it's too late

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Hakeem12:
Is it black Jesus or the white version. Like a roommate of mine in part two claimed Jesus appeared to him twice in his dreams. I asked him what Jesus was wearing, guy told me he was wearing black sandals and has no beard, wore suit. Then I argued why would he wear sandals on suit when there are expensive shoes around. He also claimed he was fit and has six packs, that's when I knew he's lost it. Another claimed when he appeared to him, he was on timberland and t-shirt.
grin
Hakeem12:
Is it black Jesus or the white version. Like a roommate of mine in part two claimed Jesus appeared to him twice in his dreams. I asked him what Jesus was wearing, guy told me he was wearing black sandals and has no beard, wore suit. Then I argued why would he wear sandals on suit when there are expensive shoes around. He also claimed he was fit and has six packs, that's when I knew he's lost it. Another claimed when he appeared to him, he was on timberland and t-shirt.
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by tuna4servi(m): 11:53am On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

And what made you think I am a Muslim? wink

Jesus was a coward and died like one. Deal with that
Be careful of what you say to the saviour of the world (God) because Jesus is God

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2018
Praise The Lord
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Ahsat: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Madan read dis Nairaland post pls.

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by yesloaded: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
The same man that cannot save himself from been killed or force his return to earth after been killed 2000 years ago wants to save a young lad in a faraway Nigeria. The lady is in love and enjoying a Christian diiick. That is the true story
Without His death & resurrection, Christian faith will be useless. So, it has been written for Jesus to come to this world, die & resurrect.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by charmingfrank(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
The same man that cannot save himself from been killed or force his return to earth after been killed 2000 years ago wants to save a young lad in a faraway Nigeria. The lady is in love and enjoying a Christian diiick. That is the true story
may God have mercy on u, and may you not remain unfortunate in life. Sometimes something are left on said. What goes out of a man defies him.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by fasterwell(m): 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

That was why He came in the first place.

He talked about His death and all that will happen to Him during and after His death even before they happened.

He is a convenant keeping God

Though the lady is a muslim but she belongs to Jesus Christ including u and i

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
tuna4servi:

Be careful of what you say to the saviour of the world (God) because Jesus is God

Nonsense
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by CuteMadridista: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
charmingfrank:
may God have mercy on u, and may you not remain unfortunate in life. Sometimes something are left on said. What goes out of a man defies him.

Lmao! Your god is better off having his mercy on those dying of starvation and easily preventable diseases

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by HoodBillionaire: 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
it might be the devil in disguise
our God is not of confusion
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ollah2: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that Jesus and Allah appears yet Nigeria is a shithole. Other countries have developed yet nobody is appearing to them. Bunch of deluded, brainwashed and dead brain people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Lightening: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Okay, let Muhammed appear to her and counter Jesus' claim if he, Muhammed, was any more than a hate-filled paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Lightening: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Save me from what?

Eternal damnation. Hope you now understand .
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by blahc007: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
the lady's name though"RAMOTU".only my Igbo peeps would understand
lmao..bros ehn...kai grin
Obainoneandonly:
the lady's name though"RAMOTU".only my Igbo peeps would understand
lmao..bros ehn...kai
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by abdddone(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Has she seen Jesus before?
How does she know Jesus was what she saw?

It's easy for anyone to see and identify Obasanjo in his/her dream simply because we already know how obasanjo looks like.

This is just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Lightening: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Well he died 2000 yrs ago. I wasn't alive then. How did he die for someone that wasn't born

He who he did foreknow, he predestined to conform to the image if his dear son to become the firstborn among many brethren. Romans 8:29.
Jer 1:5

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by begwong: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Alhamdulillah! Allahu_akbar!!!
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Lightening: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
jnfoage:

SMH. This is what christianity is actually about. They insult other religion to authenticate their own, and spread propaganda, what a logic. Now, what is the relationship between the comment you responded to and Prophet Muhammad? Or is that the easter/sunday lesson? Point of correction pls, that Jesus died for the world is a belief held by only Christians, not the world. Muslims, Bhudists, Hinduist etc don't hold that belief. So next time, don't say "the world", but "christians".

Jesus did not die for Christians. He needn't have done that. He died, in advance, to save the entire world from the consequence of their sins; which is eternal damnation. That is why whosoever believes and at any time he does believe receives eternal life.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by pweshdodo(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
heendrix:

I can actually feed your family for the next decade cheesy
Do you even have a passport not to talk of visa??I've been to many places Nigga..the money I use feed my dogs can sponsor you and your generation till they go extinct...
I am just 18yrs idiot.. I even worth more than your father cheesy go find your way mumu
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by akdjr(m): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by carinmom(f): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
successinlife:

The same man the quoran spoke about the nature of his birth,his mission on earth and sending his angel 'Gibril' to inform his mother.
Yes, and he was the same mortal man that the Qur'an says is not God nor son of God, didn't die for your sin and not anybody's savior undecided

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by ajaymina(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Choi!!!!...bros no get joy at aaaaallll..
Baba na who offend u like dis na?.
abeg take am easy
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Teeboi56: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
I swear to God Almighty is shaitan
Don't mind d dream
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by haffaze777(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
11Eleven:
I believe her. For those saying Jesus is not real.. All you need to do is believe. Then pray you have an encounter with him.

Reminds me of secondary school days in dormitory after lights out. In my sleep.. I saw Jesus beckoning unto me. Immediately..... I woke up from my sleep attempting to run towards him. Then I began to read more about him. I knew he is REAL.
Also...
In my sleep, I have seen where the cloud was opened an angel walked ahead and someone in a white robe walked passing by..as soon as I noticed the person in white robe walking... I called his name Jesus from sleep then woke up. My spirit recognised his presence.

During sleep at a time I was experiencing spiritual attack. But all that is gone now... I have called his name several times. And behold he never ever failed once. At the call of his name.. the attack stops. There is power in his name.

In my sleep, I have seen where angels were ready to blow the trumpet.. But Jesus was crying telling them to hold on. He is giving me and you time to repent.

I could go on and on.. Those are only few of my experiences. Spiritual awakening.

For those who think Jesus is not real.. It's good you have a rethink. I use to be a doubting Thomas. But now I know far better.

Life is more than the physical we see. Just that most people are spiritually blind and close minded. Anyone can experience it.. doesn't have to be same as mine. All you need to do is believe then pray for a personal encounter.

When your spiritual eyes are opened and you have personal encounter with Jesus. You will see things he wants you to see before they happen. You will overcome situations that may seem difficult. You have advantage over those who are spiritually blind.

Life is more of spiritual. Whatever that is happening in the physical world has already taken place in the spiritual world. Spiritual is then super imposed on the physical for it to manifest in physical.

Reason why you can see things before they happen in physical , because it's already settled in spiritual.

It's only a fool that will say there is no God. Or that Jesus is not real.
God is Real. Jesus is Real. Angels are real.

FYI: 11Eleven is not a Pastor or a regular church goer. But I commune with my creator.

If you are still doubting the existence of God your creator or Jesus your redeemer. You need to start thinking right.

can you please pass me the novel you are reading this from brah? who author it and where can I get a copy

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
blahc007:
lmao..bros ehn...kai grin lmao..bros ehn...kai
bro, Na to dey nack am dey go o.kikikiki
Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Onechancearmy(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Jesus voluntarily, willingly sacrificed himself, and was resurrected unlike muhamnad who died from food poisoning:

John 10:18

"No one can take my life from me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what my Father has commanded."

Jesus lived a chaste and pure life. Muhammad lived a carnal life of sexual excess:

Jesus practised what he preached. He said that a true leader should die for his followers and not the other way round:

John 10:11

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep"

Muhammad on the other hand asked his followers to die for him:

It has been reported on the authority of Anas b. Malik that (when the enemy got the upper hand) on the day of the Battle of Uhud, the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was left with only seven men from the Ansar and two men from the Quraish. When the enemy advanced towards him and overwhelmed him, he said: Whoso turns them away from us will attain Paradise or will be my Companion in Paradise
A man from the Ansar came forward and fought (the enemy) until he was killed. The enemy advanced and overwhelmed him again and he repeated the words: Whoso turns them away, from us will attain Paradise or will be my Companion in Paradise. A man from the Ansar came forward and fought until he was killed. This state continued until the seven Ansar were killed (one after the other). Sahih Muslim 19:4413)

As the passage relates, seven men stepped forward, one-by-one, to be slain in defense of Muhammad on the promise that they would be his “companion in paradise.”

No one appeared to question why Muhammad himself was so anxious to avoid the wonderful paradise Jannah of wine and sex!

It's time for Muslims like FOLYKAZE to acknowledge the sad truth that they are living in deception.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by jnfoage: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lightening:

Jesus did not die for Christians. He needn't have done that. He died, in advance, to save the entire world from the consequence of their sins; which is eternal damnation. That is why whosoever believes and at any time he does believe receives eternal life.
Okay, since Jesus has died for your sins, you can now go and be doing all the rituals in this world. But for me and other muslims, nobody died for our sins, everyone with his problem on the day of judgment.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Damicares(f): 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Can you please just keep quiet?
You're making no sense at all.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by Damicares(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

You are the stupid person who believe anything without asking questions. Who and what is Jesus saving you from?

That lad has found a boyfriend who happen to be Christian. And enjoys the guy diiick which caused her hallucination
Guy, don't stress yourself o, Shebi you want to know what He's saving us from ko? die and you'll know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" by kashimau(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
there is nothing islamic in the woman and what she is saying is not true. Secondly jesus cannot save hisself in the judgment day, talkmore of even saving a person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.