Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) (828 Views)

Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? / Learn How To Take Advantage Of Your 6hours Electricity From Nepa Daily. / Anger, Despair As FCDA Demolishes Houses In Apo NEPA, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by waldigit: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2018
MOD Do yourself and others favour. front page straight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlv-N8ZWNIE
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2018
FTC.My salary Lala.
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerians have taken gullibility to 2018 sad

You cannot generate electricity in a magnetic field without motion.

Some people ought to be used to fill potholes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by waldigit: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Nigerians have taken gullibility to 2018 sad

You cannot generate electricity in a magnetic field without motion.

Some people ought to be used to fill potholes.
I don't blame you going by the kind of education you got.
What is gullibility in this now. Have you watched the video? it obviously No. Am I asking for any favour of patronage by this post? So where on earth is gullibility comes into picture. I understand your background in o level physics informed your view but this is a video evidence. I am not the owner, who but as researcher in this field I know it is true and just trying to help my people.
If you still prefer reslavery and recolonisation well it's your choice, but please don't discourage free thinkers citizen with your backward comment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
waldigit:

I don't blame you going by the kind of education you got.
What is gullibility in this now. Have you watched the video? it obviously No. Am I asking for any favour of patronage by this post? So where on earth is gullibility comes into picture. I understand your background in o level physics informed your view but this is a video evidence. I am not the owner, who but as researcher in this field I know it is true and just trying to help my people.
If you still prefer reslavery and recolonisation well it's your choice, but please don't discourage free thinkers citizen with your backward comment.

Gullible wants other gullibles to join him grin
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
nd now for my next trick, check out my perpetual motion machine
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by waldigit: 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Gullible wants other gullibles to join him grin
Shithole country mentality. Olodo upon 40
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
waldigit:

Shithole country mentality. Olodo upon 40

I feel bad now. I did not know I was chatting with a nimrod.

Who holds a hammer like that? Only a buffoon.

I now release you to go and spread your stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by waldigit: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I feel bad now. I did not know I was chatting with a nimrod.

Who holds a hammer like that? Only a buffoon.

I now release you to go and spread your stupidity.
Sure you don't know who you are dealing with. I am a son the Light so I expect stiff resistance from children of darkness even as your username suggest. There had been such reaction against Light right from the beginning to the time of Christ through to the time of Hendershot the inventor of free energy also against Thomas Edison and up till now. is But tell you what my Bible settled it, that Light shine in the darkness and darkness can comprehend it not.
To you it is an insurmountable mountain. To me its just one of those things. because I know who I am.
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by BruncleZuma: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Perpetual Power/Motion/Free Energy/Unity Engine is a fools gold...quote me with your theorem and proof otherwise...as the other person posited...go find a porthole so we can use you for it's filling.

Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by waldigit: 3:04am On Apr 02, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Perpetual Power/Motion/Free Energy/Unity Engine is a fools gold...quote me with your theorem and proof otherwise...as the other person posited...go find a porthole so we can use you for it's filling.

From time immemorial children of darkness are always faced with tons of impossibilities. It's in their nature. It's a law of kind. Light beget light and darkness beget darkness.
That was what they said to the Wright brothers, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Nicolas Tesla and other patriarchs. Like I said its in their character. Folks of impossibilities.
As for us in the light ministry "we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. I laugh in heavenly language. holy, holy, holy.
Re: Nigeria Free Yourself From NEPA And Your Evil Leaders(video) by BruncleZuma: 10:04am On Apr 02, 2018
waldigit:

From time immemorial children of darkness are always faced with tons of impossibilities. It's in their nature. It's a law of kind. Light beget light and darkness beget darkness.
That was what they said to the Wright brothers, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, and other patriarchs. Like I said its in their character. Folks of impossibilities.
As for us in the light ministry "we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us. I laugh in heavenly language. holy, holy, holy.

Your own nah bolá gabadaya

(1) (Reply)

DISTRESS SALES: 5 Bedroom Duplex At Osapa Lekki @ 67.5milion / Buy Plots Of Land At Kayfarm Estate Obawole, Ifako Local Govt / Today Room self cont at Palmgrove 150k a year deal - 250k total package

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.