Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? (13682 Views)

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? / Hotel For Sale, The Hotel In On 33kva Of Nepa With 300kva Transformer, 250kva/1 / Hotpromo: Sack Your Landlord With Just 700k, (limited Plots), Ibeju Lekki Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by underpinna: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
I stay in a one room self-contained with no electronics, iron.
My landlord wants me to share equal amount of money in terms of NEPA bill.

Is this right?

7 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Oloki: 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Not right and if you don't stand your ground, you will end up paying.

I once stayed in a self contain that has six flats plus the landlord 3 bedroom flat. And a big shop where they were doing view center. Because I was the only tenant at that time, when the bill came, the younger brother was like, we share it into 2. And I was like, for where?
I told the guy to divide the bill with the number of flats there and give me my own. After a long dragging, we settle for 1/3. I paid one, they pay the remaining 2.
In this life, no just dull yourself, if not, you will be taken for a fool.

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
U share nepa bill base on use and landlords or tenants

If u have more applications than your landlord u pay more and vice versa

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by TimT: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2023
Lol... Well, although landlord shouldn't pay half, but they should pay the higher percentage....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Etosha: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2023
I have been paying NEPA bill alone for the past 4 months...he always give excuse of lack of money.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Lance008(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Speak out
The landlord opinion must surely favour am

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Tamboya08(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
To the elders
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Nwodosis(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Before the emergency of prepaid meter, bills on public yards are paid according to power points of your electronics. It is not even according rooms or flats, you should discuss with your landlord from the number of points angles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Risingblue008(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
D2
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Stanislause94: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
That’s how Yoruba landlords behave. Behaving like their paymaster tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by StrongAlphMale: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
OP if you like no Wise up, Dem go use you shine.

Dude, Stand your ground and strongly oppose that equal sharing formula. No gree! Otherwise if you gree, na so you go dey pay am dey go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Dreal1247: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Count the number of electronic gadgets and lighting points and divide the billing accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by id4sho(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Etosha:
I have been paying NEPA bill alone for the past 4 months...he always give excuse of lack of money.
Tell them you don't have next time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by kcdendelo: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
My landlord installed meter for every flat... I believe that's the best

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Gupoturate: 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Raysleek: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Is there. Prepaid meter or Nep is giving you estimated bill?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by inoki247: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tell him to disconnect you that's ripping now without having any appliances....

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by okine4real: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
if you are using post paid, you both will share the bill equally because nepa doesnot read your usage to determine how bill. But if you using prepaid, its better your landlord pirchase your own prepaid meter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by BigBrother9ja: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
RULE NUMBER 1

NEVER RENT A HOUSE THAT DOES NOT HAVE PREPAID METER.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Righthussle: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
What is the seize of his apartment
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Risingblue008(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Sometimes ehhh
These landlords are mean,
They always believe say tenants dey cheat them,

My landlord is not straight forward at all,
Na every year him and his wife dey increase rent.

Asaba landlords r devilish in nature,
Well I don't blame them,
Na government refuse to provide shelters for civil servants & public servants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by lakesider2006(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Stanislause94:
That’s how Yoruba landlords behave. Behaving like their paymaster tongue
why u no carry house come from your region?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by gassbee: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Pay 50 / 50 to avoid grammer , argument, quarrel and calculation
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Urchinpainer: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nepa bill should be equal is you use similar load. Electricity bills are dependent on usage not by who owns the house.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by superCleanworks(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Stylz69(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2023
underpinna:
I stay in a one room self-contained with no electronics, iron.
My landlord wants me to share equal amount of money in terms of NEPA bill.

Is this right?

It is not right but the Landlord is always right!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Zionman24: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Unfortunately, things are still backwards in Nigeria. Every tenant regardless of how small your accommodations are, should have their own meter. That means twenty rooms, twenty meters. You pay what you use. including landlord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Okiton: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
cheesy

Why not if not

Better prepaid meter will do
Everyone pay for what they used

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by Jones4190(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
is tenant consuming thee light alone?
50/50
Re: Is It Good To Share Equal Amount Of Money For NEPA With Your Landlord? by princeade86(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
No.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrazzo Flooring / ELECTRICAL, INTERCOM, SATELLITE TV, & BURGLAR ALARM, CCTV Installation CALL US / For Your Longspan,steptiles,metcoppo,stonecoated Roofing Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.