Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration (1410 Views)

Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

Face the issue being tabled.

Buhari and this government is every Nigerians principal so I'm ok with that.

The limitation of my access to these people cannot be worse than yours.

Again i say, face the topic.

It is very pathetic that you live in denial of glaring truth.

Most APC urchins are allergic to the truth.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

Face the issue being tabled.

Buhari and this government is every Nigerians principal so I'm ok with that.

The limitation of my access to these people cannot be worse than yours.

Again i say, face the topic.

Face the truth.

Maina was said to have looted money during GEJ regime. Why did Mr "integrity" not start with him ( at least he had maina at close range)?
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by GavelSlam: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
jusRadical:

Face the truth.

Maina was said to have looted money during GEJ regime. Why did Mr "integrity" not start with him ( at least he had maina at close range)?

I have no idea why that was, but can you be sad that others are being revealed?

If you care for the nation you would say yes arrest those involved but please arrest Maina as well.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by overall90: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
APC having realized that the have nothing to campaign with have resorted to the same propaganda of yesteryears that brought them to power.
just see as all of them from osinbade to tinunbu to lie Mohammed are trying to outdo one another on who is going to accuse GEJ the most.
I wish Nigerians can see through this and not be deceived a second time.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have no idea why that was, but can you be sad that others are being revealed?

If you care for the nation you would say yes arrest those involved but please arrest Maina as well.

Bros, pmb should arrest all of them.

GEJ, amechi, saraki, tinubu, fashola, sambo, Mark, etc.

But will he do that? Do he have the moral justification to do that?
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by GavelSlam: 12:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
jusRadical:

Bros, pmb should arrest all of them.

GEJ, amechi, saraki, tinubu, fashola, sambo, Mark, etc.

But will he do that? Do he have the moral justification to do that?

Let him do what he can do and it is in our interest to support him.

When he leaves the seat someone else can clear up his own infractions.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
GavelSlam:

Let him do what he can do and it is in our interest to support him.

When he leaves the seat someone else can clear up his own infractions.

We can't support him.

No light, no water, fuel is now more than N86 he met it, dollar is now N361 but he met it at N180. His brothers are spreading terror everywhere and he is not concerned. He does not know what is happening in his govt. Our external debt at all time high. No N5k stipend for the unemployed, the refineries are still in the same or worse state, no corrupt official has been convicted, poor economic recovery plan, etc.

He has nothing to offer.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by GavelSlam: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
jusRadical:

We can't support him.

No light, no water, fuel is now more than N86 he met it, dollar is now N361 but he met it at N180. His brothers are spreading terror everywhere and he is not concerned. He does not know what is happening in his govt. Our external debt at all time high. No N5k stipend for the unemployed, the refineries are still in the same or worse state, no corrupt official has been convicted, poor economic recovery plan, etc.

He has nothing to offer.

You are free to cast your vote against him in 2019.
Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by obonujoker(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Keep quiet you are not a private individual , you work with the power minister in some capacity we are not clear on and that's why you keep searching for threads that have to do with power so you can dish out lies..

Lol... Demdem is Amaechi's boy... who doesn't know??

1 Like

Re: How N100 Billion Was Embezzled By Jonathan Administration by BumperNO: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2019
smiley
ProYouAdminsUK:
The money embezzled during GEJ reign is mind boggling . I don't believe GEJ himself was a looter but when you add all the money / assets that were stolen during his era it is over $1.1Trn.

To be fair. to GEJ malibu oil block fiasco accounts for $1trn but to be fair Obasanjo was the person who lost us that asset when he gifted the malibu oil block to western oil companies for almost free collecting less than 0.05% of its true value.

Regardless probably GEJ still oversaw the looting of over $100bn when you factor in the cost of the hundreds abandoned projects that were allegedly paid for, the scandal of oil companies stealing at least $20bn in undeclared crude, $20bn allegedly missing from NNPC, $20bn missing from CBN and many more similar cases and ghost workers, lack of remittances from govt agencies and parastatals like JAMB that we know about, not even count the many that we do not know about!

So OP is being deceitful by talking if only N100bn which is only $0.2Bn I mean even Dasuki an NSA collected $2bn to share as he wished

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Daydreaming, Can’t Allow Takeover From Buhari – Adebanjo Tells Tinubu / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Attends Wedding In Kebbi State / Osun Election Update: Something Fishy Is Going On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.