Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria (822 Views)

Why Has Buhari Abandoned The East-West Road? / Reasons Why Igbos Should Not Support Any Uprising As Buhari Been Declared Winner / Discussion About Buhari Been Committed To Take Naija To Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by xelly: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2018
I asked myself this question over and over again. How beneficial is Buhari to Nigeria? I need verifiable evidence not emotional or support for political affiliation.

1 Like

Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by xelly: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Over two hours without reply. How exactly does he inspire young people? Even as president, what are the things he Haas done that brought out the best in our youth?
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
This your question too hard o. Let's call on Buharis defenders. Media Cows....over!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by gidgiddy: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
xelly:
I asked myself this question over and over again. How beneficial is Buhari to Nigeria? I need verifiable evidence not emotional or support for political affiliation.

Nigeria has been beneficial in showing Nigeria that Nigeria is a waste of time.

It is now time to dissolve this 1914 British contraption called Nigeria so that my Igbo nation can have its independence and start building its self after wasting 104 years in this colonial nightmare called Nigeria.
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by Omololu001: 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018

Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
xelly:
Over two hours without reply. How exactly does he inspire young people? Even as president, what are the things he Haas done that brought out the best in our youth?

When, even ur greatest antagonist, don't care to question ur personal integrity!

Even with low earnings n a crash in d price of your/our major income earner, u meet ur bills n still save towards a raining day or investments (real life get rich scheme in practice)

U can be naive n still get things work.

No one is perfect
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I think sarrki is the best nairalander to answer that

But wait and see he will dodge this thread

He is probably somewhere trying to figure it out!

1 Like

Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
As a Yoruba Muslim, Buhari employed us through his Media centre scheme.... Now we are very vocal, and our eyes are open to corrupt practices since only Buhari is the Nigerian politician not corrupt...

1 Like

Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by surgical: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
ashjay001:

When, even ur greatest antagonist, don't care to question ur personal integrity!

Even with low earnings n a crash in d price of your/our major income earner, u meet ur bills n still save towards a raining day or investments (real life get rich scheme in practice)

U can be naive n still get things work.

No one is perfect

. And accumulate 11trillion naira debt in 2years with double digit inflation.
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
surgical:
. And accumulate 11trillion naira debt in 2years with double digit inflation.

Bill Gates, Dangote, Zuckerberg, are all rich n in debts! Few of their wealth are in physical assets. A crash in d share price of their coys, will possibly shoot them out of d first 100 richest men. Yet, we'll are screaming, they're d richest in d world. Abi, person tell u say, na their personal cash, dem dey take runs their biz

The US is wrapped of in bad debts n have to raise their debt ceiling, yearly. We still respect them as a developed nation.

When will ur blocked heads realise, debt rules d world Just don't let it catch up with u. Ur archaic mentality of living without debt/s, is just that!

Archaic!
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by BlackPeni5: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
xelly:

Buhari has been able to consistently slander Jonathan and PDP successfully for the last 3 years.

Any other achievement or benefit does not exist. Sorry Sir.
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by Alariiwo: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Buhari is fixing most roads in the SW, SS and North which PDP neglected for good 16 years..

I don't know if you've observed of late that the North is still on lockdown for Buhari. And with our son Osinbajo and super minister Fashola, we Yorubas will vote him in to complete all the good works he has started.

You can keep crying from now till 2019, it won't change obvious fact.
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by mikolo80: 12:04am On Apr 02, 2018
xelly:
REMOVED THE CLUELESS ONE
PROVED FEDERAL MIGHT AND INCUMBENCY IS NOT A SURE BANKER
PROVED YOU CAN WIN WITHOUT MONEY AND WITH INTEGRITY
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by xelly: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
mikolo80:
REMOVED THE CLUELESS ONE
PROVED FEDERAL MIGHT AND INCUMBENCY IS NOT A SURE BANKER
PROVED YOU CAN WIN WITHOUT MONEY AND WITH INTEGRITY

Achievement of a president when Nigeria has so many challenges?
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by xelly: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Alariiwo:
Buhari is fixing most roads in the SW, SS and North which PDP neglected for good 16 years..

I don't know if you've observed of late that the North is still on lockdown for Buhari. And with our son Osinbajo and super minister Fashola, we Yorubas will vote him in to complete all the good works he has started.

You can keep crying from now till 2019, it won't change obvious fact.

Did your write up answer the question?
Re: How Has Buhari Been Beneficial To Nigeria by mikolo80: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
xelly:

Achievement of a president when Nigeria has so many challenges?
1/100 is better than 0/100

(1) (Reply)

2019: #showurpvc- Or Else, Buhari Winning / Fayose To Buhari: Nigerian Youths Best In The World / Military & Police Gave The Rivers State APC Cover To Attack The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.