Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge (1841 Views)

LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / Plz How Do I Get To Ebute Metta (st Saviors School) From Egbeda Via Public Trans / How Can I Get To Igbogbo Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge by Jeff8009: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Please can anyone tell me how to get to Ebute Ikorodu from oshodi under bridge please.. It's important
Re: How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge by EbukaHades10(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2018
U know Oshodi bridge,right? If u don't,just ask.
Under the bridge,u will see those red Brt buses going to Ikorodu. Tell the conductor u are going to Ebute. They will either drop u at Majidun or ogolonto,i think ogolonto,but just ask. When they drop u off at ogolonto,just ask a bike man or a cab driver that u are going to Ebute. Cab should be 100# or 50#. Not sure about bike though.
Long and short of the story,just ask for directions when u get to the bridge
Re: How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge by Jeff8009: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo And The Call Of Destiny / Sen. Dino Melaye And First Lady Oluremi Tinubu / MASTURBATION: CCTV Camera Captured My Colleague Masturbating! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.