Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. (36902 Views)

How All Fools Day ( April Fool) Came Into Existence.see Pix / What Funny April Fools Prank Did You Fall For, Share Your Experience / Woli Agba - Watch Dele Prank His Father - Woli Agba Latest Comedy Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by HoodBillionaire: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
lol

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by odizeey(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Roland17:

E be like say you no collect back hand, loose slap or firm stare wen dey reset behavior when you small?

If anything the behavior you described above is tenable in the west than in Naija.
I weak for d guy. Ywgo even happy say ur pman do u April fool

1 Like

Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by Omotaday(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cladez:
No wonder they are far away from us.A child of this age knows what an iphone is and might even be able to operate it while a child of his age in Nigeria don't know what a calculator is.

I REST MY CASE
Wrong. Kid everywhere are becoming smarter. I have seen little Nigerian children operating smartphones.
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by rezzy: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cladez:
No wonder they are far away from us.A child of this age knows what an iphone is and might even be able to operate it while a child of his age in Nigeria don't know what a calculator is.

I REST MY CASE

Not true.
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by philosophie: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
BabatCargo:
Lol,this april fool of a thing has caused a lot of emotional/psychological problems to thé people being fooled

Ship your goods from USA $4.5/kg
drop your contact
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by kenoz(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
lmao
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by shallysgirl: 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cladez:

I REST MY CASE
Maybe in your area. Children of today are very current with Ict tech.
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by clemz85(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Guy why?

To make matter worse, he still write the buttons and mounted antenna
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by ibinaboonline: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I don't like pranks on children. It may be funny but I feel it's physiological ramifications are there
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by OneKinGuy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Uyiii:
all I see is a new meme added to the NL industrycheesy

nevertheless, let's imagine this was done to a 9ja kid, be sure he's gonna break all the crates of egg in the kitchen, spill all the milks and complement his revenge with urinating on his dad's bed.

Nor use 9ja kids do rough play o, April fool nor dey reach dah one;
ogbeni, that one is for beginners. I will murder anyone who play that kin play with me grin grin grin
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by GMbuharii: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
pembisco:
Dullards like buhari would have thought that was some real apple phone even after opening the package. smh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: April Fools Day: Father Prank His Son Of Getting Him An Apple Phone. by kamishah1234: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
nice poste i read it,it was very good lavish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! / Funny And Unbelievable Coincidences (photos) / Funny Ways Nigerian Respond To Good Morning!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.