Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State (61391 Views)

Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Akalia(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Who get reezla abeg?
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Horse that she can always ride on
Your wedding is a special day,everything you do that day must be special!!
On my day, I will use private jet!
I can't start my marriage with suffering!!!

Madam like play like play you go pass menopause in your fada house
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by arherfish(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Small pikin, she can always drive a car after her wedding.

1 Like

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by spencekat(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pure white horse would have made it classy.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by patyowr: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

If I say you no get sense now, you'll be looking for me up and down.
You specifically write "your wedding is a special day, everything you do that day must be special"
Now she did something special and you became restlessly anxious to condemn her.

Why are you this confused?

Oya take my ATM and buy sense
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by PrincessB1(f): 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one,
all these people critisizing ones idea, nawa for una oh.

If e reach your turn, you can even ride a goat abi hen or better still go and start taming a python that will crawl you to your wedding venueundecided no body will question you.

Thats simply their choice. if you dont like it, go and hug the transformer undecided
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by mikemodel24: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
She could have ride in a cart instead

1 Like

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by ubox: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
And ride horse to the venue last last, abi there's runway in your venue cheesy
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by billyG(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
D horse look unkept,she no see white horse to hire?
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by panmunium(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
OK that's cool, why didn't they decorate the horse
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by billyG(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
May her man b endowed like that horse!
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Dearlord(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Khaliyah:

it's private jet that ll convey you from ur house to the church abi?? Stop displaying ignorance

Thank you for that question
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by omooba969(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

Where will your private jet landundecided, @the church car park?

Why don't you opt for a ski-jet instead? cool
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by omooba969(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
crackhouse:
Pls remember to wash before honeymoon

Wash wetin? grin
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by xtivin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Earthbound:
grin

This could mean a couple of things;
* Her husband is a 'stallion' and she will kwantinu to ride him for richer and for poorer.

* They cannot afford an automobile and the husband borrowed a horse from his herdsman neighbour.

* The roads leading to the church are not motorable, or

* The horse could be the husband's and him dey use am hustle for Elegushi, come ride am go J town like a boss.

Whatever the reason, women should take a cue from that bride and be humble.
You forgot one;
Maybe Buhari fuel is 400N per litre in her area
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Ttipsy(f): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by BabatCargo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Creative...why thé critizsm..

Ship from China @ $4.5/kg
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by kokakola: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Hatters Squard is real.
Don't forget that fuel can finnish while flying... And no Filling Station for sky...

Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
This looks like a donkey. It IS a donkey
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Seriously

That's how most of u put guys on pressure to extra spend and later become a debtor because of ur own fantasy talk of "special" marriage.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
kokakola:

Hatters Squard is real.
Don't forget that fuel can finnish while flying... And no Filling Station for sky...
This picture was taken in 2007/2008
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by XaintJoel20: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tudun Wads my base.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by hotdealz(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Awon Tboss gang le leyi.
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by orinakpokel: 1:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wait for ur own to come, we will see how it goes instead of saying nonsense in other peoples happiness. What is ur business if they ride on goat
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Prognose: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
lovelylad:
Rose Nore, Rode a Horse
grin
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
I like that idea. U will park d plane in front if d church
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by cakanihu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
wakabobo:
grin grin grin

Bride identified as Rose Nore, rode a horse to her wedding, yesterday, at the Ecwa church, Tudun Wada, Jos, Plateau State

More Reactions and Photos here>>>http://wakabobo.com/nigerians-react-as-bride-rode-a-horse-to-her-wedding-yesterday-at-ecwa/

Nice one and hold d horse very else u will fall
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!

I hop u ave bought the private jet already
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by Paperwhite(m): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
givan:
No cool for a new Bride. Riding a horse would widen the.... lipsrsealed
grin grin
Guy you no well o. cheesy
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by jamace(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rock city no de carry last o. grin
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by arohgop(f): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
[color=#006600]
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
Some common things are special to some people. It all depends on the individual the angle you are looking from, doing something unique on that special day is what I call it not suffering .
Re: Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State by akinszz: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!
oku'gbé! do ur own make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo, Kiki Osinbajo, White Nigerian Hang Out Together / Bride Reads Out Husband's Cheating Texts Instead Of Vow At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.